Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the kids were sent to school on the day after their mother disappeared, wouldn't that be a bit odd?

RSBM....

The morning that we found out my Father had been murdered - my Mom sent both my Sister and me off to Church, as if nothing was wrong in our life. She had no idea what was going on (still unsolved) but in retrospect, I believe she was so blindsided that she took comfort in the routine. Plus it got us out of her hair while she dealt with LE and the adult family members.

Was it ever discussed how GR came to work with LnM?

Did he contact them?

Did LnM contact him? Did they read about her disappearance and thats why contact was made?

Was it ever discussed how GR came to work with LnM?

Did he contact them?

Did LnM contact him? Did they read about her disappearance and thats why contact was made?

I tried to discuss it...

I believe he contacted LnM. IMO they were carefully chosen.

I'll leave it at that, don't want to get snipped.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8751740#post8751740"]Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2 - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
We have been brought on to the case by Jennifer's husband, who contrary to what I've read here with some of the opinions I can assure you is beyond devastated.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8760945#post8760945"]Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2 - Page 15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
We've only been on the case a few days. Please bear with us. We are at the organizing stages. A reward is not necessary at this time. It will be when the media goes away. Her husband has been making many pleas for her return...even I noticed that before I was contacted.

Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2 - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
We have been brought on to the case by Jennifer's husband, who contrary to what I've read here with some of the opinions I can assure you is beyond devastated.

Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2 - Page 15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
We've only been on the case a few days. Please bear with us. We are at the organizing stages. A reward is not necessary at this time. It will be when the media goes away. Her husband has been making many pleas for her return...even I noticed that before I was contacted.

:what:

I don't think that I saw or read not one plea.

I guess he didn't need much information from the public, did he?

:doh:

I tried to discuss it...

I believe he contacted LnM. IMO they were carefully chosen.

I'll leave it at that, don't want to get snipped.

Thanks for the info.

WOW, I would have never of thought to contact a missing persons organization. I never knew they existed prior to reading about this case.

Has he had a missing family member in the past. Because wow, he knew exactly what to do in this situation and seemed very calm and collected about it.

It was about a month after Jennifer was missing that he contacted LNM. Could be someone suggested he contact LNM I don't know.

There's one thing that I haven't been able to shake in all of this.

The day after her disappearance, GR found her phone.

That begs a few questions...

Was he alone when it was found?

What time of the day did he find it?

If it was found during the middle of the day, where were the kids?

If the kids were sent to school on the day after their mother disappeared, wouldn't that be a bit odd?

If we assume the last to be a possibility... then could he have sent them off to school on the day following their mother's disappearance, in order to have free time on his hands to tie loose ends?

Everybody acts differently, but I know that if my wife just disappeared, I would want to be close to my children, to comfort them, and for me to draw strength from them. Also as a reactionary measure so that one of them doesn't disappear either (if that makes sense).

I find in most cases of a family crisis (death in the family, disappearance, etc.), that most parents would keep their kids home from school in the aftermath of such. Also, keep their children as close to them as possible.

The fact that has been presented in the media and through Sheriff's statements and confirmations to the press, to the effect that he was ALONE when he "found" her cell phone... (if anybody were with him they would surely corroborate whether it was there or not).

That just seems so odd.

GR finding the phone was a HUGE red flag to me. I would think LE asked about her phone that night when taking the missing persons report...just like I think LE specifically asked GR about any affairs he may have had (I don't believe GR would have offered this info if not asked). I also think it wasn't found until the next day because possibly he forgot about the phone or left it in the van?? Then he placed it the next day and finally got a 'ping' on it - MOO. I hope LE was able to track this somehow on both 12/11 and 12/12, until it was found because I think that phone was moving around a bit....and I do think he sent the kids to school because he had loose ends, like the phone. He could certainly use the excuse about keeping the kids in routine.

Lol at myself. I've been trying to find the reason GR might have chosen LnM over all the other organisations out there. NOT implying he shouldn't have done, because the guidance it offers on searching for a loved one appears faultless to me, if it's followed.

I was just trying to find what might have set it apart from other good organisations, and the only entirely unique feature I could find was that it's the only one that has a whole page of pics of workers at the organisation....and they're all of ladies - not a single man among!

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

OK... New thread is already to go, will be closing this one in 2 minutes. Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203116"]Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay