Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she also firmly believes the alibi he provided police — that he went for a workout at a local YMCA while he believed his wife was headed to a Syracuse mall for Christmas shopping that day.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van/print

Do you have a link in MSM that he ran there and ran into the State Trooper acquaintance? I heard that discussed here, but haven't seen THAT link.

You said it was in one the articles that he left for the Y after Jen left for the mall at 10.30. Can you link to that article, that might be one I haven't seen. Thanks

You said it was in one the articles that he left for the Y after Jen left for the mall at 10.30. Can you link to that article, that might be one I haven't seen. Thanks

I'm sorry...I'm a little confused as to which info you need...do you need a link to an article that said Jenn left around 10:30??

As far as when his usual routine at the Y was...that is based on the info we have on hand:
1) Jenn allegedly left for Syracuse around 10:30
2) GR allegedly left for Y while Jenn was supposed to be driving to Syracuse
3) That would put GR at the Y mid-day (sometime between 11:30 AM to 1 PM)
4) The YMCA staff said that he appeared at the Y at a time that wasn't his usual routine
5) So...if his usual routine was not mid-day, that leaves morning or evening for his usual routine (which is what one would expect for someone expected to be logged in to work during the day.

IMO, the precise time of his regular routine is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that he showed up at the Y mid-day, without a vehicle, one mile from where Jenn's van was found, on the day his wife went missing.

I'm sorry...I'm a little confused as to which info you need...do you need a link to an article that said Jenn left around 10:30??

As far as when his usual routine at the Y was...that is based on the info we have on hand:
1) Jenn allegedly left for Syracuse around 10:30
2) GR allegedly left for Y while Jenn was supposed to be driving to Syracuse
3) That would put GR at the Y mid-day (sometime between 11:30 AM to 1 PM)
4) The YMCA staff said that he appeared at the Y at a time that wasn't his usual routine
5) So...if his usual routine was not mid-day, that leaves morning or evening for his usual routine (which is what one would expect for someone expected to be logged in to work during the day.

IMO, the precise time of his regular routine is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that he showed up at the Y mid-day, without a vehicle, one mile from where Jenn's van was found, on the day his wife went missing.

My point is you stated that articles had said he left at 10.30. No article stated an exact time and GR has never given one. We also have no info from anyone saying he arrived at midday. If you are working on assumptions and your opinion that's completely fine.
Just don't state all that info is in MSM. For someone that is new to the case and reading here they will assume that all your info is indeed fact.
And in IMO the precise time of his regular routine is very relevant. Not the time he arrived, but how much earlier or later was it from normal.
I think that would be the first thing LE always look at in cases isn't it. Did this person follow their usual routine? What was different that day etc.

BBM - I agree. Very quiet indeed.

hrc1ar.jpg

Screen shot from below link

Husband vows vengeance in wife's death
http://www.9wsyr.com/mostpopular/st...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

BBM- So did OJ after he was acquitted. he said he was going to find who killed his wife. But never made an effort.

Bear thought of the day: While we have rehashed much of this, I want to for hypothetical reasons, stage the scene differently...and this is pure speculation on my part...what if JR did plan that trip..what if she chose to get ready and leave..but in truth..waited and then came home to find someone with her DH...trysting if you will..? :moo:

If that happened, would it not leave her outside...so there is NOTHING in my house (paraphrasing GR here)...and then what do you do? Have a heated argument?? Have a fatal struggle? Drive away? JR was not the outgoing one compared to GR (see any pics or links that you wish)..but she fiercely loved her children....and then what?? Where did the OW go or what did they do?
Being a hypothetical theory only, does that make her an accomplice by default, or just an innocent bystander? :facepalm:

We know much of the middle of the story...the parts missing are the beginning and the fateful end. Now, like all theories, it is difficult to make the ending be anything more than it is....one deceased young mother found on Center Rd...unclothed...but what about the beginning of the story?

Can we verify that GR took the children to school. Yes, that can be verified. Can we verify all of the rest..the YMCA...the Phone...the Van...and ultimately our victim...yes that can be verified....so where, and how, can we verify more of that morning?

I am awaiting the next version of how ninjas did it, or hit men, or anyone but GR..but can we verify that too?:rocker:

Did this person follow their usual routine? What was different that day etc.

respectfully snipped by me

I agree that routine is important (and any deviations from normal routine)

What I want to know is how he goes running for that long of a run during the WORK DAY. And not even just a run out and back but a run and a stop at the sauna? Is that his normal routine? To go for these long runs during the work day???

My SIL is a program manager and works in the cloud from home. She HAS to maintain normal work hours (re: there is no running, house cleaning, etc etc etc) during her work day. She does log out when she has to pick up my nieces from school but she uses her lunch break time to do that. She has told me that people do abuse it and do other things but they are not supposed to. She has also told me how people do it: they will schedule a meeting and then not invite anyone (so the status will show they are logged in but in a meeting).

My point is you stated that articles had said he left at 10.30. No article stated an exact time and GR has never given one. We also have no info from anyone saying he arrived at midday. If you are working on assumptions and your opinion that's completely fine.
Just don't state all that info is in MSM. For someone that is new to the case and reading here they will assume that all your info is indeed fact.
And in IMO the precise time of his regular routine is very relevant. Not the time he arrived, but how much earlier or later was it from normal.
I think that would be the first thing LE always look at in cases isn't it. Did this person follow their usual routine? What was different that day etc.

I don't recall saying that an article had said he left at 10:30.

I have already provided a link for what I did say that an article said.

And I provided an explanation of how I came to my conclusion that he arrived at the YMCA mid-day.

Mr Z does all that conference stuff from home sometimes too. He's never sneaked off but I do know he can choose if he wants not to be audible during some of them, if he's not required to contribute. So he can let the dog out if he's playing up or something, without people knowing.

There was also one time when a conference finished but the speakers didn't turn the audio off, and started talking about the people who'd been asking them questions. I don't know if that could work both ways though. I've never done it. They sound like a nightmare waiting to happen to me.

respectfully snipped by me

I agree that routine is important (and any deviations from normal routine)

What I want to know is how he goes running for that long of a run during the WORK DAY. And not even just a run out and back but a run and a stop at the sauna? Is that his normal routine? To go for these long runs during the work day???

My SIL is a program manager and works in the cloud from home. She HAS to maintain normal work hours (re: there is no running, house cleaning, etc etc etc) during her work day. She does log out when she has to pick up my nieces from school but she uses her lunch break time to do that. She has told me that people do abuse it and do other things but they are not supposed to. She has also told me how people do it: they will schedule a meeting and then not invite anyone (so the status will show they are logged in but in a meeting).

BBM: Just a thought, maybe his work team is in another time zone, so his work day may be different hours.?

10:30? This is bothering me. When I have a shopping day planned, I don't generally have a set time I'm going to leave unless I'm meeting someone. I get up, shower and leave...

Also if GR and the tryster were no longer together and they were trying to repair their marriages why on earth are they still spending time together? If your friend was in the sauna with you wouldn't you just ask him for a ride?

BBM: Just a thought, maybe his work team is in another time zone, so his work day may be different hours.?

That's a point. Mr Z will sometimes have to get up really early or stay up late for some US calls. But it wouldn't explain Y staff noticing an unusual visit time, unless work had recently asked GR to change his hours. I suppose that would be easy enough for LE to check out.

Yes, good thought. If he were working with one of the local IBM offices, that would be in Endicott or maybe Syracuse? But back in the 90's most of IBM's local endeavors downsized, and a lot of stuff moved down to Atlanta and Texas. Atlanta would be in same time zone, but Texas would be one hour behind...

...still wouldn't really allow for a mid-day run/work out that would perhaps take 2 hours or more. I suppose he could get away with it on occasion.

[QUOTE]=Sharoneonta;9102224]10:30? This is bothering me. When I have a shopping day planned, I don't generally have a set time I'm going to leave unless I'm meeting someone. I get up, shower and leave...

Also if GR and the tryster were no longer together and they were trying to repair their marriages why on earth are they still spending time together? If your friend was in the sauna with you wouldn't you just ask him for a ride?
[/QUOTE]
I dont know that this is a big deal if it is true. I usually tell my spouse when I plan to leave and when I will be back so the day/dinner/kids/plans can be made accordingly. Esp since this was about 90 minutes away I dont see anything odd about have "set times" if this was the plan.

As far as the other...I think I will refrain from comment right now...but you raise an excellent point.

10:30? This is bothering me. When I have a shopping day planned, I don't generally have a set time I'm going to leave unless I'm meeting someone. I get up, shower and leave...

I don't think it was a planned leave time -- I believe it's when the husband reported that she actually did leave. Some of us have found it odd that she waited that late to leave, since it's a 3 hour round trip, and Ganesh expected her back home by 5 p.m.

I agree that if the tryst were over, it would be in poor taste to continue to spend time with her and request a ride home from her. As I recall, The Fox reported that the guy in the sauna wasn't really a good friend -- just the Dad of one of the kids' classmates or something like that -- can't exactly remember -- but more of an acquaintance than a friend that you could ask to go 13 miles out of the way to take home (unless they lived out in the same direction).

OK, found the exact quote from The Fox -- from page 1 of this thread: "I will clear this up to help stay on track. The trooper in the sauna was not a friend or buddy but the husband of a teacher at the UV school. That was just a lucky coincidence for GR."

BBM

That statement always sounded odd to me. Especially in lieu of the fact of the travel expenses that one would have had to use to travel as much as he did, for the many races and marathons he took part in.

My ex-boyfriend, a dude who was officially diagnosed as psychopath, loved to spend money. Once he bought himself a gas pistol, spending all the money we had for living till the end of the month. And that was okay for him. But he made a hell if I spent one friggin' penny too much for food. You see, he thought he was a lord and master that could do everything he fancied and spend all the money at the whim. I was just a servant that was not allowed to spend too much, because you know, there had to be enough of money for the Lord n'Master.

I'm not sure about being able to put this out here but, there was a murder one county over from JRs county and that happened late last week and they sent the 2 people for COD and the news said they will report on results this afternoon. They used same place as chenango county for COD. Now i do really wonder why JRs COD is taking so long!

I'm not sure about being able to put this out here but, there was a murder one county over from JRs county and that happened late last week and they sent the 2 people for COD and the news said they will report on results this afternoon. They used same place as chenango county for COD. Now i do really wonder why JRs COD is taking so long!

I fear they are counting on tox results, which, if true, may not tell what happened at all.

Running to the Y: thread 3, page 9, post 204

"He's known to run from home to the Y"

So how did he normally get home? Was this a regular opportunity to tryst?

I don't know why I'm stuck on this...

due to the wording.. I think it is highly possible that they could have a COD and it just isn't being released yet :twocents:

although an official cause of death has yet to be released. Investigators, said Sheriff’s Lt. Richard Cobb, are still awaiting a toxicology report from the Onondaga County Medical Examiner’s Office in Syracuse, where the body was positively identified.
http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...waiting-for-autopsy-results-in-Ramsaran-case/

the ME is the one who determines COD and MOD. The article does not say that the ME is awaiting the tox report to come to a conclusion.. just that the investigators are awaiting the report.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhojensenbeach