Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's saying the children don't miss their Mom.

Precisely, he makes a SPECIAL POINT of saying this -- "jot this down."

He says all horrible things about their mother, and then says, "jot this down" the kids don't miss the mother they had for the last 6 to 9 months.

And did you notice in the footage of the shining hope event he says something about the kids like - "you see them, they're doing ok, they're doing as well as can be expected."

(when very obviously, from the footage of the kids, they aren't doing well at all)

So...is this RATIONALIZING that it was ok for him to dispose of their mother???

And...it's ok for him to tramp his wife down in the mud and say his kids don't miss her...

...but it's not ok for us to discuss his affair because the kids might read about it and be disturbed???

Something I've been thinking of a few times after seeing pics with GR... is there anyone on this WS forum who knows how to 'analyze' body language and position? Do/did you notice that in alot of pics, GR puts his arm over someone's shoulders and drapes down his hand? Does that mean anything? Like a possession or superiority? I remember LD/CC saying that he was not very tall -- doing this make him feel taller? I know at least amongst my family and friends -- we usually put arm around back or by the waist... Most of pics with GR show his arm in a 'you are my buddy' pose... not to be confused with the Remy Pose. Just saying and thought I would bring up...

I've noticed the same thing and thought about it. And wondered precisely along the same lines...

However, I think we also need to consider cultural background with regard to body language and PDA.

Agree with you there ... but I also think that, seeing that it is a college nickname, there would have been incident(s) that substantiate the nickname. Otherwise it would be all blow with no backup, and I don't think that would fly too well in college.

Good thought.

Wasn't there some discussion awhile back about Girl Scouts and background checks?? Not wanting to get one...or something....

I'm not sure if it was a normal routine for him to perhaps run to the YMCA.

I'm assuming that the 8 miles is if one were to run south down Sheff Road to get to SR-23

There is a shorter route than 8 miles to the YMCA that one could run (or drive) from the residence.

Instead of running south down Sheff Road, one could run north and then cut southwest on Cooley Lake Road, which comes out on SR-23.

It would be an approximate distance of 6.6 miles that way, which would also be roughly the length of a quarter of a marathon's distance.

At average running speed (9 to 12 minutes per mile), one could run that route in approximately an hour.

Thanks...so it would be 6.6 miles to the Y taking the shorter route.

But it doesn't explain why...

...he showed up at the Y at a time of the day not consistent with his usual routine

By his statement he headed out to the Y at the time that his wife was supposed to be driving to the mall.

Why didn't he have Jenn drop him off at the Y on her way to Syracuse, then he could have his workout and run home? This would make far more sense for a serious athlete.

It doesn't make sense to run TO the Y before doing a workout. Running that long a distance (even 6.6 miles as compared to 8) temporarily weakens the body and would negate any benefit from a workout.

A serious athlete would know that.

Respectfully BBM.

According to Verified Insider RickBlaine, the affair (VInsider did not refer to it as a "tryst.") lasted 6 months and had just ended in very early December 2012:

I know. I believe what RB said being that the town was talking about it as well. That does not scream one time fling. I was giving benefit of the doubt for what GR claims to use in the theory outside the box. A way for GR to be innocent of the actual killing but knowledgefull of it enough to act strange. Just trying to go outside the box a bit for sake of GRs friends who have joined us and see us as seeing only one way. My theory I feel happened is within the box so to speak. :moo:

My theory is to flip your theory. I am going with the idea that the female Gr had the affair with went back to her husband. GR decided, on his own, that the only thing standing in his way with the other women was Jennifer. So, GR made the decision to eliminate that so he would be free to pursue his paramour. In order to do this he needed to make sure Jennifer was confident and trusting and when she was most vulnerable, did harm.Once done- the rest is in the trail of the phone, van, Y and body.

With no clothing being found (as mentioned in MSM) it says to me: she left the house the 11th, dead and naked.

The information provided to LE by GR early on was because GR did not want a search because he had not yet finalized his plans.The body was hidden along with the van. He returned to the Y on the 11th.Later, maybe two- three days moved van after leaving Jennifer by the road.

Again, the thread is not complete in my theory because all the evidence is not available to us as the public so I may be totally wrong.

I would hope this is wrong . Just because a man is an adulterer it does not make him a killer. That takes so much more then shear dishonesty.

BBM... My theory I believe is definitely more in line with yours right down to the body being in the van for days before hand accounting for the blood in the van- I feel it was purge fluid. From what I read you push on the wrong spot and it is expelled. Maybe getting her back out from the van was a struggle for his petite self and pressure on the wrong place left evidence that couldn't be covered up. :moo:

Thanks...so it would be 6.6 miles to the Y taking the shorter route.

But it doesn't explain why...

...he showed up at the Y at a time of the day not consistent with his usual routine

By his statement he headed out to the Y at the time that his wife was supposed to be driving to the mall.

Why didn't he have Jenn drop him off at the Y on her way to Syracuse, then he could have his workout and run home? This would make far more sense for a serious athlete.

It doesn't make sense to run TO the Y before doing a workout. Running that long a distance (even 6.6 miles as compared to 8) temporarily weakens the body and would negate any benefit from a workout.

A serious athlete would know that.

You need to factor weather conditions.

Was GR apt to run in any kind of weather?

On the day of December 11th, the temperature for Norwich steadily dropped through the course of the day from the mid to lower 30's Farenheit (1 to -1 C range).

Wunderground KNYNORWI6 (Norwich, NY) Weather Monitoring Station: Daily Summary for December 11, 2012

Add-on:

What was his normal routine at the YMCA? What did he normally do there, when he was there?

Let's assume he went there to swim... maybe he could have been training for a triathlon?

There's a lot to consider

It would be an unusual routine if this were the case IMO. Runners that I know plan their running distance leaving from home and returning to home, not leaving from home and being picked up from somewhere else by someone else.

I believe it was already established that runners would work out prior to a run, not after, due to their muscles being tired after a run and therefore open to potential injury in a workout ... and that GR was at the Y at an unusual time of day for him.

Wasn't it said that he was at the Y because he was cold, so used the sauna? I don't remember anything about him being there for a workout?

Wasnt there a report that someone saw someone running from the area where the van was found on the morning of the day it was found by her father? What ever came of that report? Was it just a rumour?

I have been thinking about the Y and the ride home and how it all fits in. I have some thoughts, but they are a little jumbled and I don't think I can type them all out this second where it makes sense...but it involves GR planning to tryst and said tryst maybe going wrong. Then the y and ride home give a witness account (policeman friend), video, and perhaps a reason why he may be seen with his tryst out and about that day "she gave me a ride home from the y because I was cold" sort of thing. Not a direct quote and JMO.

anyway I can type it out more clear later, but I have been thinking about why call for a ride home that particular day or why be at the Y when not the usual time. It's jumbled in my head because I can make it fit with a couple different scenarios where GR acts alone or has help and that's where I'm stuck.

Wasn't it said that he was at the Y because he was cold, so used the sauna? I don't remember anything about him being there for a workout?

Yes I don't have the link handy. Also it wasn't clear if the ride home was already at the Y or if the ride was called and asked to come get him. I believe someone here said he called her and the newspaper article just says he was given a ride home by tryst.

Edited to say...tryst is being used in my posts because that is how it was told to us. Obviously to make it seem so much smaller than it was IMO. The person giving us this information may very well believe that an affair is a just a "tryst" because she stated it was very common and no big deal...even comparing it to her own life to diminish it. We all have our opinions and one night stand, 6 weeks, 6 months, 6 years are all no different in MY mind and therefore calling it a tryst like it was some afternoon romp in the hay or a freaking nooner is ridiculous IMO

Don't believe the reason for him being there was ever positively confirmed ... workout, sauna, or other .... just that he ran into a LE acquaintance there. And the Y thought it was unusual for him to be there then, and offered their CCTV recordings to LE.

(I think that LD said that he was cold, therefore a sauna would be good, but one would think that info would have come from GR originally.)

That little snippet about the Y reporting unusual activity speaks volumes to me.

We've seen the way people who know someone well, can really struggle to see any possibility they might have done wrong. Yet there was the Y - a place I think GR used very often, and would have got to know people - seeing a red flag very quickly indeed.

Something must have looked very wrong/suspicious to someone. I wonder if it was just the timing of GR's arrival, or maybe other factors as well?

OT Kind poster from here let us know, over the way, Bob's show is airing at last! Good things come to those who wait.......

You need to factor weather conditions.

Was GR apt to run in any kind of weather?

On the day of December 11th, the temperature for Norwich steadily dropped through the course of the day from the mid to lower 30's Farenheit (1 to -1 C range).

Wunderground KNYNORWI6 (Norwich, NY) Weather Monitoring Station: Daily Summary for December 11, 2012

Add-on:

What was his normal routine at the YMCA? What did he normally do there, when he was there?

Let's assume he went there to swim... maybe he could have been training for a triathlon?

There's a lot to consider

Thanks for the weather info, Ace. I recall a while back, someone checked the Farmer's Almanac, which said the weather was in the upper 40's, lower 50's.

So, if the weather had dropped down to the lower 30's by the end of that day, it would explain lack of decomp.

Even though GR worked at home, it would be expected from IBM that he be logged in and working during normal working hours, to be available to other employees. Therefore, I would presume that he would usually do his runs in the morning or evening, which was also his usual routine at the Y.

It was mentioned in one of the articles that he left for the Y at the time that his wife was (supposedly) driving to Syracuse. So, if Jenn had left around 10:30, and it's a 1 1/2 hour drive, that would mean that he would have headed to the Y sometime between 10:30 and noon. If he were to have run to the Y from his home, it would take about an hour, so he would have arrived at the Y sometime between 11:30 AM and 1 PM. We do know that the staff at the Y said that it wasn't his usual time to be at the Y.

Now, this late morning run from home to the Y is apparently his alibi for that hour or so of time. But we've also figured out that within the same time frame, a drive could be made out to Center Road and back to the Plank Road Apartments.

So...he's supposed to be working, but for some unknown reason he decides to head out in the middle of the day for a run and workout. That's at least 2 or 3 hours of being AWOL from work.

As far as what GR DID at the Y -- I believe one article mentioned he headed there for a workout that day. And it was also mentioned that he encountered someone from LE in the sauna. So sauna (to get warmed up again, as it was mentioned that he was chilled) and then a workout of some sort.

I haven't heard anything about GR being a swimmer -- no mentions of competitions and no photos in FB.

When I hear the word workout -- to me that means working out with weights -- not sitting in a sauna or swimming. However, he had a pretty good gym setup at home (I think we got that info from CC). So...not so sure why he had to go to the Y to workout unless he just liked the socialization aspect, or because they had some equipment that he didn't have at home.

Thanks for the weather info, Ace. I recall a while back, someone checked the Farmer's Almanac, which said the weather was in the upper 40's, lower 50's.

So, if the weather had dropped down to the lower 30's by the end of that day, it would explain lack of decomp.

Even though GR worked at home, it would be expected from IBM that he be logged in and working during normal working hours, to be available to other employees. Therefore, I would presume that he would usually do his runs in the morning or evening, which was also his usual routine at the Y.

It was mentioned in one of the articles that he left for the Y at the time that his wife was (supposedly) driving to Syracuse. So, if Jenn had left around 10:30, and it's a 1 1/2 hour drive, that would mean that he would have headed to the Y sometime between 10:30 and noon. If he were to have run to the Y from his home, it would take about an hour, so he would have arrived at the Y sometime between 11:30 AM and 1 PM. We do know that the staff at the Y said that it wasn't his usual time to be at the Y.

Now, this late morning run from home to the Y is apparently his alibi for that hour or so of time. But we've also figured out that within the same time frame, a drive could be made out to Center Road and back to the Plank Road Apartments.

So...he's supposed to be working, but for some unknown reason he decides to head out in the middle of the day for a run and workout. That's at least 2 or 3 hours of being AWOL from work.

As far as what GR DID at the Y -- I believe one article mentioned he headed there for a workout that day. And it was also mentioned that he encountered someone from LE in the sauna. So sauna (to get warmed up again, as it was mentioned that he was chilled) and then a workout of some sort.

I haven't heard anything about GR being a swimmer -- no mentions of competitions and no photos in FB.

When I hear the word workout -- to me that means working out with weights -- not sitting in a sauna or swimming. However, he had a pretty good gym setup at home (I think we got that info from CC). So...not so sure why he had to go to the Y to workout unless he just liked the socialization aspect, or because they had some equipment that he didn't have at home.

BBM - I don't recall this ever being in any MSM/article - Please provide a link

Also, IIRC it was never mentioned that he went to the Y for a 'workout' - he was running (don't know where from, in which direction or what time) - got cold - went to Y for a Sauna - conveniently ran into State Trooper friend

2/28/13
"The not knowing was brutal and it’s tough. But, now that my wife was hurt, I want vengeance. Screw justice. I want vengeance,” said Ramsaran’s husband Ganesh Remy Ramsaran.
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

He sure got quiet for someone vowing vengeance. :waiting:

:cow:

BBM - I agree. Very quiet indeed.

hrc1ar.jpg

Screen shot from below link

Husband vows vengeance in wife's death
http://www.9wsyr.com/mostpopular/st...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

BBM - I don't recall this ever being in any MSM/article - Please provide a link

Also, IIRC it was never mentioned that he went to the Y for a 'workout' - he was running (don't know where from, in which direction or what time) - got cold - went to Y for a Sauna - conveniently ran into State Trooper friend

She said she also firmly believes the alibi he provided police — that he went for a workout at a local YMCA while he believed his wife was headed to a Syracuse mall for Christmas shopping that day.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van/print

Do you have a link in MSM that he ran there and ran into the State Trooper acquaintance? I heard that discussed here, but haven't seen THAT link.

BBM
Just wondering how you know what his usual routine at the Y was? Are you just making a guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back