Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time of JRs disappearance...certainly possible...and some of that area was searched....Am hoping to get our equine team up there once there is less ice...horses have a keen sense of smell, and we even have one who will dig a hole for us with his hooves...it is only passable at the moment by foot, or atvs, snow mobiles...even 4wd is risky at this time for me...but I have your info already to go...thanks!:rocker:

It has been pointed out to me that the shale quarry may be private property.

I would check with the people along Reservoir Hill Road near the quarry, because if memory serves me correctly, there are posts up along there marking property boundary, and if the person who put those boundary markings there in the vicinity holds claim to the quarry, then they live down Reservoir Hill Road heading towards Doing Road, in a cabin in the woods. So I would seek their permission first.

It has been pointed out to me that the shale quarry may be private property.

I would check with the people along Reservoir Hill Road near the quarry, because if memory serves me correctly, there are posts up along there marking property boundary, and if the person who put those boundary markings there in the vicinity holds claim to the quarry, then they live down Reservoir Hill Road heading towards Doing Road, in a cabin in the woods. So I would seek their permission first.

One more thing to mention. One doesn't need to go up Moon Hill Road to get to the top of the hill. Most people that live up there head to Norwich by taking Reservoir Hill Road East to Doing/Cumber Road, and then down to 23 to go to Norwich.

yet they're deleting questions/comments of their sheriff's department FB page.
i hope it's for a reason, other than not wanting to answer the questions.

I heard today that they are getting the FBI involved now. Have you heard anything about this?

http://www.co.chenango.ny.us/dpw/waste-management/
I suppose this one is manned.

http://www.moverscorp.com/storage_facilities/NY_New-York/Chenango_County/
I can't do maps, but if any of these are within a reasonable distance of where Jennifer was found, it would be good to know.

We take garbage to this dump and i do know that they accept cardboard drums that are sealed with tops on them without checking inside them before they throw them in the pit to be crushed, then buried. But yes, this one is manned! There is also another garbage collector that takes garbage. This one is located on Rt 12 north on the hill just before the landfill. its on the right side of the road, called Holdens Haulers. People can just take their garbage and drop it in their dumpsters for a small fee. I think the landfill would only be a few miles from where she was found.

I've posted a link to Eyes for Lies before, and it was removed .. but mods then corrected and said it was allowed. Hope it still is .. ;)

http://eyesforlies.uservoice.com/forums/14727-topic-suggestions/suggestions/3662453-ganesh-remy-ramsaran#comments

It's interesting, her take on the videos. I take her opinion quite seriously, and it makes me wonder if possibly GR is just self involved and insincere about his feelings for JR, yet not responsible for what has happened to her. Just food for thought ...

EfL doesn't give an opinion either way .. neutral was the word she used .. so perhaps it's just the video quality / length that is hindering a stronger opinion. :waitasec:

ETA: EfL is not a psychic. She is a professional deception and credibility expert. FYI http://www.eyesforlies.com/about.htm

I heard today that they are getting the FBI involved now. Have you heard anything about this?

I cannot confirm this. However, the Chenango County Sherriff's Department can ask the FBI for assistance in this case. They can send Jenn's remains and toxicology samples down to Virginia for an independent evaluation at the FBI crime lab, and the FBI can also assist in forensic evaluation of possible evidence, and in analyzing computer data, as well as providingn psychological profile of the individual(s) who harmed Jennifer.

Where did you hear this Horsenaround? Do you think it's reliable?

Yes, i would say its reliable. I heard it from a person i dont know well but i do know he is a respectable person not given to spreading gossip. I didnt ask him where he heard it from though. Im only saying what i heard, i do not know for sure if this is the case. Thought you all should know though.

I cannot confirm this. However, the Chenango County Sherriff's Department can ask the FBI for assistance in this case. They can send Jenn's remains and toxicology samples down to Virginia for an independent evaluation at the FBI crime lab, and the FBI can also assist in forensic evaluation of possible evidence, and in analyzing computer data, as well as providingn psychological profile of the individual(s) who harmed Jennifer.

Arent they usually called in when a case is interstate also?

Arent they usually called in when a case is interstate also?

That is kind of a dated reason, nowadays. The FBI helps out LE in all kinds of cases, simply due to sharing of resources and their ability to sometimes get things done faster. Where I live (NM), the local office gets involved in all kinds of cases, often from the start.

The FBI can be of great assistance in tracing out-of-state leads -- for instance, computer searches that may have been done at hotels, or internet bars near a hotel. They can retrieve computer information that has been deleted. The FBI can be used to confirm COD. They can help local LE in assessing the situation, and determining most likely POI, and whether that person is local. They can give advice and technical assistance if the local LE is feeling out of their depth (and, let's face it, how many homicides have occurred in Chenango County in the past 10 years?? And how many missing persons have turned up dead on the side of the road in Chenango County?).

Requesting assistance from the FBI is a logical move in this case.

I've posted a link to Eyes for Lies before, and it was removed .. but mods then corrected and said it was allowed. Hope it still is .. ;)

http://eyesforlies.uservoice.com/forums/14727-topic-suggestions/suggestions/3662453-ganesh-remy-ramsaran#comments

It's interesting, her take on the videos. I take her opinion quite seriously, and it makes me wonder if possibly GR is just self involved and insincere about his feelings for JR, yet not responsible for what has happened to her. Just food for thought ...

EfL doesn't give an opinion either way .. neutral was the word she used .. so perhaps it's just the video quality / length that is hindering a stronger opinion. :waitasec:

ETA: EfL is not a psychic. She is a professional deception and credibility expert. FYI http://www.eyesforlies.com/about.htm

She does offer very interesting insight. This is the type of psychological analysis the FBI also uses -- they can do a psychological analysis of an unknown perp, based on the way the body was found, and where it was found, and how death occurred, and they can also analyze demeanor and such of POI.

I've mentioned before that what made me first suspect that Jennifer had not run away was watching one of the news videos that were aired shortly before her body was found. Just reading the article didn't raise any red flags, but watching the video did. But I do want to emphasize that this is not my only reason for the suspicions I hold. At that point in time, I had no information on the case, other than what was in one news article and recorded interview. The red flag raised then impelled me to search out the facts in the case, and the facts (which I decided to put all together and list above) do quite glaringly point to a certain person or persons.

The FBI can be of great assistance in tracing out-of-state leads -- for instance, computer searches that may have been done at hotels, or internet bars near a hotel. They can retrieve computer information that has been deleted. The FBI can be used to confirm COD. They can help local LE in assessing the situation, and determining most likely POI, and whether that person is local. They can give advice and technical assistance if the local LE is feeling out of their depth (and, let's face it, how many homicides have occurred in Chenango County in the past 10 years?? And how many missing persons have turned up dead on the side of the road in Chenango County?).

There was this one. I am glad to see the poor lady's loved ones have been able to get some degree of justice; from the comment underneath the article, is sounds as though they suffered terribly from other factors, besides her actual murder.

http://cnynews.com/peter-wlasiuk-sentenced-to-25-years-to-life-in-chenango-county-court/

BBM A logical move, and a very good move if true IMO .... I'd be happier knowing that an entity like the FBI with its extensive resources and experience is involved in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest