Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted a link to Eyes for Lies before, and it was removed .. but mods then corrected and said it was allowed. Hope it still is .. ;)

http://eyesforlies.uservoice.com/forums/14727-topic-suggestions/suggestions/3662453-ganesh-remy-ramsaran#comments

It's interesting, her take on the videos. I take her opinion quite seriously, and it makes me wonder if possibly GR is just self involved and insincere about his feelings for JR, yet not responsible for what has happened to her. Just food for thought ...

EfL doesn't give an opinion either way .. neutral was the word she used .. so perhaps it's just the video quality / length that is hindering a stronger opinion. :waitasec:

ETA: EfL is not a psychic. She is a professional deception and credibility expert. FYI http://www.eyesforlies.com/about.htm

I had somehow missed the video-newscast that is referenced in this analysis, and, yes, the analysis of EFL seems to be on the mark -- lack of sadness, happy demeanor. I went through this frame by frame, and he seems oddly jovial, while footage of other family members shows them as somber, distressed, worried.

Fortunately, if FBI is taking on this case, the entire taped footage, and not just the snippets that were included in the newscast, can be viewed by a trained analysist, which can shed a lot more light on his credibility.

Also...interesting... a (perhaps Freudian?) slip of words, but this statement was eiree: "I have no doubt...and I've said this before...I have no doubt that we are not going to see her again."

I had somehow missed the video-newscast that is referenced in this analysis, and, yes, the analysis of EFL seems to be on the mark -- lack of sadness, happy demeanor. I went through this frame by frame, and he seems oddly jovial, while footage of other family members shows them as somber, distressed, worried.

Fortunately, if FBI is taking on this case, the entire taped footage, and not just the snippets that were included in the newscast, can be viewed by a trained analysist, which can shed a lot more light on his credibility.

Also...interesting... a (perhaps Freudian?) slip of words, but this statement was eiree: "I have no doubt...and I've said this before...I have no doubt that we are not going to see her again."

BBM
Yes that was one of the things we all picked up on at the time. CC's defense was he was nervous and not good at doing interviews so his wording come out wrong. :facepalm:

Sadly, I don't hear anyone talking about it. It is, as I said, sad. This case is something I think about every day. I live here and am geniuenly concerned that there is a murderer among us and LE isn't doing much (outwardly) about it.

I was also concerned about this...a murderer in town. Recently, I saw a friend that is involved with LE through his job, but indirectly. I asked him "Do I need to worry that there is a murderer running loose in town?" He smiled and said no. Then I asked if LE would make a public statement IF there was concern for public safety and he said absolutely. He added that they are waiting on toxicology from the autopsy. That's all he could say so we left it at that. This implies to me that they have POI(s) and need this additional info before making a move. It certainly says that the murderer's target was JR and not some random person, IMHO

Also, concerning the murder trial that was tried 3 times...I don't recall the reason for the first appeal, but the second appeal was due to a juror situation. So, I wouldn't be so quick to target LE's skills as the issue.

Bear's thought for the day::seeya: Regarding the individuals associated early on with this case, I have made a personal decision to not discuss them...not because of fear or intimidation, but unless it involves the case directly, we are just feeding them....promoting them...wasting time with them...:furious:

There are too many on here who truly care, and by continuing to fall into their FB baiting, all we are doing...is helping them to continue to be in the limelight:facepalm:

That being said, it does not mean to not pay attention, but sheer volume of time and space they have taken up on here, can be directed in so many other ways, to help to get "Justice for Jennifer, her family, those beautiful children, and her friends"...and isn't that why we are here?:rocker:

At the time of JRs disappearance...certainly possible...and some of that area was searched....Am hoping to get our equine team up there once there is less ice...horses have a keen sense of smell, and we even have one who will dig a hole for us with his hooves...it is only passable at the moment by foot, or atvs, snow mobiles...even 4wd is risky at this time for me...but I have your info already to go...thanks!:rocker:

I was totally blown away by your mention upthread BearAngel, about the equine team. Not so much that horses have a good sense of smell, but that you have one that can indicate and dig with its hooves too - is that correct?

I did notice here that Chenango only seems to have one K9 and that's a narcotic hound, and the department is pushed for funding. I presume they have the facility to call in other assistance if needed, but I don't know if that would have to be paid for or not.

Either way, it is a bit worrying so it is good to know your help is at hand.

( I got the info about the funding from the K9 trainer's blog, which I can't immediately find now, but here's the Sheriff's office link with some pics of Elvis, - who to my surprise has come all the way from the country next door to me.

http://www.chenangosheriff.us/k-9 page.htm

The other thing I was looking for was fire incident logs. But there really don't seem to be many fires in CC. Just auto accidents. I was looking for any fires started in brush or abandoned properties.....Still thinking about Jennifer's clothes and accessories.

http://www.chenangofire.com/

I wonder if Jennifer was like me and had one old top she wore when colouring her hair and waiting for it to 'do', that was stained to heck? That would only apply if she often did her own though, and I don't know if that's the case.

That is kind of a dated reason, nowadays. The FBI helps out LE in all kinds of cases, simply due to sharing of resources and their ability to sometimes get things done faster. Where I live (NM), the local office gets involved in all kinds of cases, often from the start.

Thanks for the info regarding the FBI, Clu!

and your Easter Kitty is precious! :sunshine:

Bear's thought for the day::seeya: Regarding the individuals associated early on with this case, I have made a personal decision to not discuss them...not because of fear or intimidation, but unless it involves the case directly, we are just feeding them....promoting them...wasting time with them...:furious:

There are too many on here who truly care, and by continuing to fall into their FB baiting, all we are doing...is helping them to continue to be in the limelight:facepalm:

That being said, it does not mean to not pay attention, but sheer volume of time and space they have taken up on here, can be directed in so many other ways, to help to get "Justice for Jennifer, her family, those beautiful children, and her friends"...and isn't that why we are here?:rocker:

Terrific post, Bear!

It helps to remind me of putting my focus and energy in the area(s) that they deserve to be placed...

:gthanks:

I have been following on here since the beginning when Jen went missing. I applaude your intent is to find “Justice for Jennifer” as is mine, and many of you have some plausible theories, but the bottom line is we just do not know all the facts and all we can do is take what information is available (which may or may not even be entirely accurate) and try to work from there. But even with this, there could be that one tiny little clue, DNA, tox report - etc…that solves what happened – and the public would be the last to know what that detail is until LE have confirmed and lets us know. I am pleased to see that the Mod’s stepped in to bring focus back to the case facts instead of all the hostile comments which really are counterproductive. Granted, there may be questionable things that have been said and done, etc – but none of these are concrete in themselves – least not so far to point directly to anyone IMO – which is likely the reason why LE have remained silent as they build their case. Honestly, I do wonder if they may not ever solve it with how things have been going and it breaks my heart for her parents, sister, kids, and yes – even GR (who at this point is NOT a POI so I continue with that belief until proven otherwise) I know I may get some pushback from others here - but I feel strongly that we arent to "judge" anyone until we have all the facts and even then we may not really know for only God is able to judge and truly knows all.

Maybe this has already been presented, but could it be possible that Jen did tell GR that she was going to the mall but did plan to meet someone. She could have been involved with someone local (maybe even at the apt or a LE or someone in the community like that) and let’s say they did “meet up” and either this person did give her something and she had a bad reaction or maybe it was a mistake or she had some illness (she was battling something around this time – virus or the like) and she died. The guy she was with freaked and dumped her body/phone/car etc. I know it may be a stretch but it seems possible and would explain why she was naked and in a fetal position. Sorry if this was already discussed - I have been keeping up but it’s been several months and I can’t recall this scenario specifically.

I have been following on here since the beginning when Jen went missing. I applaude your intent is to find “Justice for Jennifer” as is mine, and many of you have some plausible theories, but the bottom line is we just do not know all the facts and all we can do is take what information is available (which may or may not even be entirely accurate) and try to work from there. But even with this, there could be that one tiny little clue, DNA, tox report - etc…that solves what happened – and the public would be the last to know what that detail is until LE have confirmed and lets us know. I am pleased to see that the Mod’s stepped in to bring focus back to the case facts instead of all the hostile comments which really are counterproductive. Granted, there may be questionable things that have been said and done, etc – but none of these are concrete in themselves – least not so far to point directly to anyone IMO – which is likely the reason why LE have remained silent as they build their case. Honestly, I do wonder if they may not ever solve it with how things have been going and it breaks my heart for her parents, sister, kids, and yes – even GR (who at this point is NOT a POI so I continue with that belief until proven otherwise) I know I may get some pushback from others here - but I feel strongly that we arent to "judge" anyone until we have all the facts and even then we may not really know for only God is able to judge and truly knows all.

Maybe this has already been presented, but could it be possible that Jen did tell GR that she was going to the mall but did plan to meet someone. She could have been involved with someone local (maybe even at the apt or a LE or someone in the community like that) and let’s say they did “meet up” and either this person did give her something and she had a bad reaction or maybe it was a mistake or she had some illness (she was battling something around this time – virus or the like) and she died. The guy she was with freaked and dumped her body/phone/car etc. I know it may be a stretch but it seems possible and would explain why she was naked and in a fetal position. Sorry if this was already discussed - I have been keeping up but it’s been several months and I can’t recall this scenario specifically.

IMO the accidental scenario does not make sense. Why go through all the trouble of removing her clothing, dropping her phone on the road and leaving her vehicle in plain site. If it were accidental I would believe they would leave her clothed body in the vehicle.

All the extra steps says to me, that this was not accidental.

and

Welcome :seeya:

I agree it has that "ring" but was thinking that if we went with the idea that she was involved with someone and they were say 'being intimate' when something happened - she may not be clothed and the guy may have panicked - hence the manor of how things were left to be found

I agree it has that "ring" but was thinking that if we went with the idea that she was involved with someone and they were say 'being intimate' when something happened - she may not be clothed and the guy may have panicked - hence the manor of how things were left to be found

I just can't go with that idea. JMO.

That is true. Anything is possible.

I will say this, not to be gross or anything. BUT when people get intimate in a car they dont tend to get fully naked. You got to keep your top on just in case you get caught, not that I do this or anything. :giggle:

Maybe this has already been presented, but could it be possible that Jen did tell GR that she was going to the mall but did plan to meet someone. She could have been involved with someone local (maybe even at the apt or a LE or someone in the community like that) and let’s say they did “meet up” and either this person did give her something and she had a bad reaction or maybe it was a mistake or she had some illness (she was battling something around this time – virus or the like)

BBM. Where did you get that info from, if I may ask? That was not in the mainstream media nor in the posts of any of ours verified insiders if I remember it correctly.

Second thing, you write that this person gave her something. You mean what, actually? Jenny did not do drugs, did she?

and she died. The guy she was with freaked and dumped her body/phone/car etc. I know it may be a stretch but it seems possible and would explain why she was naked and in a fetal position. Sorry if this was already discussed - I have been keeping up but it’s been several months and I can’t recall this scenario specifically.

Some things do not fit to this scenario. The mud on the van, for instance. The phone, laying at the roadside, why ot to dump it in the creek or a dumpster? And if Jennifer went there willingly i think it would be correct to asume she did it with her phone, turned on and working. So why didn't she answer it? Why didn't she send any reply for GR's texts? And, last but not least, police would know where her phone pinged, by now. I don't think it's a probable scenario.

IF Jennifer had plans to meet up with "someone" so much so that she lied to her husband about it, I would think that LE would already have a POI other than the obvious.

They took the computers from the home, they have her I-phone, etc.

A person would already be IMO, behind bars.

I just got to thinking about the area where the phone was found. I know there is a bridge there. Just suppose that the phone was in a pocket of her clothing, its possible it could have fallen out of a pocket as the clothing was being thrown over the bridge. Has anyone done any searching under the bridge and around the creeksides near there for any sign of clothing? Being that everything was found a relatively short distance from her body, its entirely possible that her clothing could be somewhere near there too, dont you think?

So the scenario here is that she was fooling around with someone local and was doing drugs or some other risky behavior and she died and the person panicked and dumped everything. I would agree that the phone would have yielded data supporting this immediately. Unless the perp took her phone and deleted the incriminating evidence. But this info would still be with the phone provider. But why dump the phone and not smash it into a million pieces? Still, she would have had to gone to the mall and come home with the dress after this interlude at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc