Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go that far, to say that James is a super model compared to Joey. The men involved in this are all attractive, depending on your preferences. It seems that Joey, LD, and MG had similar upbringings in well-to-do environments, as opposed to James, who from reports, had a troubled childhood. There is more to it than looks, and from what I've read, Joey was quite a charismatic guy as well. But, jealousy is one of the prime motivating factors in murder cases, so who knows. I'm sure Dominick Dunne will have his say in this case someday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he would, but Domenick Dunne passed away in 2009....

From Radar Online..

*snip*We uncovered a substantial amount of blood evidence inside the building,” said NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce. “Plastic bags that were downstairs through the garbage chute, in that room, his clothing with a substantial amount of blood, some sheets, some towels

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/joseph-comunale-murder-nyc-suspect-jeffrey-rackover-son/

Significant amount of BLOOD IN THE BUILDING

I perceive that IN THAT ROOM TO MEAN A BEDROOM

Most reporters would say living room, dining room or kitchen.. Not THAT ROOM.. what the hell room do they mea? They need to specify

Could they be not saying bedroom out of respect to Pat C and saying it was sexual in case sexual evidence shows up in autopsy. Could Pat C be struggling with Joeys sexuality and the cops felt his pain and said all of that.. Only thing that makes sense.

They also sent the girls on their way. Usually that doesn't happen in coed partying. Yet the party continued.. I don't know why the cop would say that but he did. Pat C repeated it.. I honestly don't know what went on

We really don't know that they "sent the girls on their way". Do we?
It was early morning. The girls probably were headed home.
I have "kids" this age. They party in the city all night, til morning. The guys usually sleep at someone's apartment. The girls head home.
Also, in NY it is very common to stay in the city during the winter and party in the Hamptons all summer. Not only the "rich kids" do this. Many have house shares, which makes it affordable.

JC's father has a connection with LE. I'm sure that a lot is being done behind the scenes to build a solid case. People mention MG's connections but don't underestimate PC's connections. I am confused by Dilione's access at the Grand Sutton, he seemed to breeze in and out of the building freely.

Latest news story: James bond went from 3 million to 1 million, now down to 300,000. What was originally put out by DA, Dilion and Rackover took the body to New Jersey is now Dilion and another person.

​http://patch.com/connecticut/stamford/comunale-homicide-suspects-make-pleas-bond-reduced-0

The bail being reduced was discussed last week. It had nothing to do with the charges being lessened. JR's attorney argued that his family had no money and they needed a bail amount that reflected that. Some here debated it was a strategic move.

LD always said him and another man. I never read he ratted out JR. Believe it was evidence and LE that said JR was part of the body burial hence their matching charges.

Why is this message board suddenly getting so derailed.

The bail being reduced was discussed last week. It had nothing to do with the charges being lessened. JR's attorney argued that his family had no money and they needed a bail amount that reflected that. Some here debated it was a strategic move.

LD always said him and another man. I never read he ratted out JR. Believe it was evidence and LE that said JR was part of the body burial hence their matching charges.

Why is this message board suddenly getting so derailed.

What do you mean derailed? It seems it had died and now interest and discussion is picking up. The DA did not reduce his bond to that of Dilion's and it went from 3 million to 1 million. It being dropped further is a good sign for James. The attorney can argue because of money, but the bond will not be dramatically reduced twice if they still believed Rackover to be the to be the killer. Reduction in bonds are denied quite often.

Latest news story: James bond went from 3 million to 1 million, now down to 300,000. What was originally put out by DA, Dilion and Rackover took the body to New Jersey is now Dilion and another person.

​http://patch.com/connecticut/stamford/comunale-homicide-suspects-make-pleas-bond-reduced-0

What do you mean derailed? It seems it had died and now interest and discussion is picking up. The DA did not reduce his bond to that of Dilion's and it went from 3 million to 1 million. It being dropped further is a good sign for James. The attorney can argue because of money, but the bond will not be dramatically reduced twice if they still believed Rackover to be the to be the killer. Reduction in bonds are denied quite often.

Both LD and JR had 300,000 CASH bail set

Larry Dilione, 28, posted the $300,000 bond that was set when he was charged with hindering prosecution, concealment of a human corpse and tampering with physical evidence.

Ultimately if they are not being charged with murder at this time, they cannot have a high bail that reflects that charge.

I don't think approving a bail reduction for Rackover indicates he is necessarily less guilty as he would be out for the same amount as the other suspect.

No new charges have come in and JR has one of the best criminal defense lawyers in NY.

From Radar Online..

*snip*We uncovered a substantial amount of blood evidence inside the building,” said NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce. “Plastic bags that were downstairs through the garbage chute, in that room, his clothing with a substantial amount of blood, some sheets, some towels

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/joseph-comunale-murder-nyc-suspect-jeffrey-rackover-son/

Significant amount of BLOOD IN THE BUILDING

I perceive that IN THAT ROOM TO MEAN A BEDROOM

Most reporters would say living room, dining room or kitchen.. Not THAT ROOM.. what the hell room do they mea? They need to specify

Could they be not saying bedroom out of respect to Pat C and saying it was sexual in case sexual evidence shows up in autopsy. Could Pat C be struggling with Joeys sexuality and the cops felt his pain and said all of that.. Only thing that makes sense.

BBM: As it is one sentence, I understood it to mean "in that room".........the room the garbage shoot leads to. JMO

Both LD and JR had 300,000 CASH bail set

Larry Dilione, 28, posted the $300,000 bond that was set when he was charged with hindering prosecution, concealment of a human corpse and tampering with physical evidence.

Ultimately if they are not being charged with murder at this time, they cannot have a high bail that reflects that charge.

I don't think approving a bail reduction for Rackover indicates he is necessarily less guilty as he would be out for the same amount as the other suspect. And a good question is did Gemma ask to borrow Rackover's clothes or did he just help himself to them?

No new charges have come in and JR has one of the best criminal defense lawyers in NY.

Nov 23 Dilion bond set at 300,000//////////////////////////////James Rackover's still at either 1 million or 3 million

http://fox61.com/2016/11/23/1-of-2-...h-released-on-bail-on-day-of-victims-funeral/

Dec 17 James bond reduced from 1 million to 300,000

http://patch.com/connecticut/stamford/comunale-homicide-suspects-make-pleas-bond-reduced-0

IMO this is great news for Rackover and not so good news for Dilion and his very bloodied clothed friend Gemma who is apparently not very good at bleaching.

How and when did James turn out to be the "good guy"?
I must have missed something.

His apartment has significant amount of blood, bloody clothing, bloody towels, sheets and blankets, his (or jeff's) car seen driving to burial location, car also has DNA, gasoline, suitcase, eye witnesses placing him directly in the building asking staff about surveilland AND placing duffle bag in his trunk...not to mention JOEY COMUNALE was stabbed fifteen times, had a broken pelvis and was burned to hide evidence.

So, someone with verifiable links, please show me how James is the innocent one!

ALL JMO!

His apartment has significant amount of blood, bloody clothing, bloody towels, sheets and blankets, his (or jeff's) car seen driving to burial location, car also has DNA, gasoline, suitcase, eye witnesses placing him directly in the building asking staff about surveilland AND placing duffle bag in his trunk...not to mention JOEY COMUNALE was stabbed fifteen times, had a broken pelvis and was burned to hide evidence.

So, someone with verifiable links, please show me how James is the innocent one!

ALL JMO!

Agreed

ALL JMO!

Exactly! That's what I meant by derailed. Seems like one wild theory has taken focus off the facts and discussion of the case.

ALL JMO!

Bolded by me.

Exactly! That's what I meant by derailed. Seems like one wild theory has taken focus off the facts and discussion of the case.

I don't think James is innocent, I'm just willing to explore theories beyond what looks to be obvious. We still don't know who actually stabbed Joey. I don't think the thread has been derailed just because we are not all in agreement. I'm sure James had plenty to do with what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024