Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks Iike all 3 are scheduled for court today per webcrims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haven't found anything online and I'm not surprised after the judge issued the protective order. Thinking they allowed no one in the court room but family but I could be wrong.

I think the hearing might have been just to determine the temporary protective order being something more permanent. I'm just guessing here.

Yes. Also some motions entered by the defense were to be discussed or something.

James due in court 2/21. Appears to be for the unlicensed driving offense. The charges relating to Joey's murder are no longer listed on Webcrims.

The charges for MG and LD are also no longer visible on webcrims. Dammit.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/we...cordType=C&recordNum=EhmxSOXgn2/hXlqOxAooYQ==

Wow is all I can say

I wonder when we will hear anything. Maybe when murder charges are brought against one of them or maybe we won't hear anything til the actual trial?

James due in court 2/21. Appears to be for the unlicensed driving offense. The charges relating to Joey's murder are no longer listed on Webcrims.

The charges for MG and LD are also no longer visible on webcrims. Dammit.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/we...cordType=C&recordNum=EhmxSOXgn2/hXlqOxAooYQ==

Wow. This really is hush hush. Has anyone followed a case like this before? Where there is NO information? My only guess is that the prosecution wants to be sure the defense can't say the jury pool has been tainted.

Thought there was a court hearing MG on 2/6 ??

No?

Threesome due in court today.
Are NYC courts open? Nassau & Suffolk are closed due to storm.

Threesome due in court today.
Are NYC courts open? Nassau & Suffolk are closed due to storm.

I saw 2/10 for all three, did you confuse the dates? Nonetheless it is definitely a blizzard out here in Suffolk lol not sure how the city is looking right now. Pretty desolate over here!

I saw 2/10 for all three, did you confuse the dates? Nonetheless it is definitely a blizzard out here in Suffolk lol not sure how the city is looking right now. Pretty desolate over here!

City is looking pretty snowy! Working from home today and my apartment faces 8th Ave and for hours I've been witnessing plows for the side walks. We're expected to get 5-8 inches here, which was questionable considering snow here in the city usually stops and melts and/or turns to ugly slush fairly quickly. So I'm guessing a lot of the city has been shut down today since it's normally not like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duh. Thanks.
Snow is making me nuts. Lol.
Yes. Tomorrow it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics