NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the psychic saying Russian. DJ. Etc.
According to RV Rooftop (the rooftop at Vetros) KV worked there in 2015, this was on their instagram. So did she continue to work at the restaurant, Vetro?

I know she also worked at Central Lounge in Astoria. This neighborhood is very Greek. There are also Russians. It's like the melting pot of European countries in one area. Perhaps the perp was speaking in another language and KV assumed it was Russian.

Sigh...I really hope they get a good lead soon. Someone out there had to have seen someone with scratches!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Where does this info from a psychic come from? Was this in an article? I'm confused.

Is this about Karina? When I followed the link, it mentioned people being taken out to an ambulance vomiting , having trouble breathing???

Can you help me figure out where I should be looking on the scanner thread? I am so lost right now!

TBH, I've been here for four years and never figured out what to do with the scanner thread. I rarely find any piece of info in there that's worth the time spent reading all the unrelated info. Sorry, jmo.

Mod please delete if not allowed:
there is talk about a female that came to the Vetrano house and told the parents that her brother was acting crazy the day Karina died and she suspects him of having something to do with it.
I believe this happened before the trail of tears walk because that's when the family stated that if the killer turns himself in they promise that the money will go to the person of his choice. I think the reason NYPD is refuting the story is because the Vetrano's are "talking too much" to the public. Maybe they are trying to build a strong case and they don't want the suspect to be alerted that they are getting close to an arrest.

Wouldn't the guy have been checked out immediately?

Mod please delete if not allowed:
there is talk about a female that came to the Vetrano house and told the parents that her brother was acting crazy the day Karina died and she suspects him of having something to do with it.
I believe this happened before the trail of tears walk because that's when the family stated that if the killer turns himself in they promise that the money will go to the person of his choice. I think the reason NYPD is refuting the story is because the Vetrano's are "talking too much" to the public. Maybe they are trying to build a strong case and they don't want the suspect to be alerted that they are getting close to an arrest.

Got a link?

Perhaps he is in hiding and LE is trying to find him or anything to tie him to the crime. Think this is where they are trying to find something showing the perp entering and exiting park.

I edited my comment to reflect that it's someone's theory. Sorry about that!!

From the link:
Still, the Vetranos were specific Thursday, mentioning a sister who may know vital information about the killer's whereabouts and urging her to give police whatever knowledge she has.
If the killer turns themselves in, "we might go easier on you," Phil Vetrano said.
http://pix11.com/2016/08/18/karina-vetrano-howard-beach-jogger/

Got a link?

From the link:
Still, the Vetranos were specific Thursday, mentioning a sister who may know vital information about the killer's whereabouts and urging her to give police whatever knowledge she has.
If the killer turns themselves in, "we might go easier on you," Phil Vetrano said.
http://pix11.com/2016/08/18/karina-v...-beach-jogger/

Got a link?

Yes pleas i'd like to read the part about the sister going to the family. Did you hear this word of mouth or read it somewhere? edit oh ok. I guess this kind of kills the theory that the killer was that princeton kids who lives in queens

Perhaps he is in hiding and LE is trying to find him or anything to tie him to the crime. Think this is where they are trying to find something showing the perp entering and exiting park.

I agree, I think they need something solid to tie him to the crime so that it's not just circumstantial evidence.

I have heard Karina's mom refer to the killer as "dickless" and "impotent". Anyone else have a weird feeling about that?

Yes pleas i'd like to read the part about the sister going to the family. Did you hear this word of mouth or read it somewhere?

From the link:
http://pix11.com/2016/08/18/karina-v...-beach-jogger/

I agree, I think they need something solid to tie him to the crime so that it's not just circumstantial evidence.

I have heard Karina's mom refer to the killer as "dickless" and "impotent". Anyone else have a weird feeling about that?

And puny. I think she's trying to hit him where it hurts. I hope it works.

I know some people are put off by KV's mom's language or demeanor. I would be even worse. JS.

She's a tough cookie. I like her.

I'm not referring to any specific boyfriend, not her previous or first. Simply stating what I read that's all. I'm sure in her 30 years she didn't have 1 boyfriend.

Seriously? How can you look like her and not have had a boyfriend?

I agree completely that it is a stereotype and I almost prefaced it as such.

But human trafficking is a HUGE problem and is a reality, it's just stays very much under the radar.

So that being said, and just getting the inspiration from an apparent psychic.....

But it is an angle we haven't explored and I think there could be some potential for it or something like it to be an option.

I can see a man who feel things, including women are for their taking. I can see this type of man also the same type of man who might be involved in illegal activities that involved basically dehumanizing young women....and I don't think it's a long shot these same types might also be the type to frequent "lounges" like Vetro.

Could you post the link to the psychic? I'm curious. Thanks!
I too feel it's someone she knows.

I know some people are put off by KV's mom's language or demeanor. I would be even worse. JS.

I can't stand reading comments where they say how the mother "is too much" and using horrible language. I would be using waaaaay worse words.

I don't.

I believe she may be attempting to psychologically castrate the monster and publicly emasculate him.

Father has a different approach.

Seriously? How can you look like her and not have had a boyfriend?
You misread my comment I think. Not sure where your comment comes from? Never said she had no boyfriends. You said her ex checked out. I said she probably had more than 1 boyfriend, so there are many exes that should be looked at. =)

I probably should have said "she didnt just have 1 boyfriend"

I like her too and I am not put off by the way she speaks at all. I think I would be way worse too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur