NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Parents sometimes have a tendency to overreact. If she had told her dad about creeps at work, there would probably be one response: "Then quit your job and/or call the police." But if she was making good money and enjoyed the job, she would maybe hesitate to mention anything. Plus, as an adult, most people don't want to come "cry" to their parents about every thing. I feel like that so often.

And I agree with the last part. If it was someone from work, I don't see them having much access to information about her family. But also the crime is very brutal, which makes me think it was someone who think they're an alpha male.

Yes alpha male I think too....and one who thought he deserved to own her. I don't think she felt a personal connection to him, but I think he felt a personal connection to her....as in "I can't have you, no one can".

If she was with a business man in Europe, perhaps this perp runs in the same circles as this person and was incrediy jealous that someone else was with her.

Maybe be was jealous.

Yes alpha male I think too....and one who thought he deserved to own her. I don't think she felt a personal connection to him, but I think he felt a personal connection to her....as in "I can't have you, no one can".

If she was with a business man in Europe, perhaps this perp runs in the same circles as this person and was incrediy jealous that someone else was with her.

Maybe be was jealous.

So, play that out.

Some alpha male attacks Karina....how? How does he get in the park? How did he know she would be running past an isolated place at that time? How did he know dad wasn't going to appear somewhere on her route? How did he get out of the park?

If we can answer those questions, I think we're on to something.

But....I'm thinking it was a guy (or guys) already in the park, who got there from some other entrance than she did and exited another way too. He/they saw her and attacked.

JMOpinion, worth what you paid for it.

He's trying to blame muslim people.
Well then, I guess you'd have to say we're blaming mafia types, or angry Russian men, or.....men in general.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Well then, I guess you'd have to say we're blaming mafia types, or angry Russian men, or.....men in general.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

The older I get, the more I believe jogging is one of the most dangerous things a woman can do. So many women are targeted while jogging. :(

So, play that out.

Some alpha male attacks Karina....how? How does he get in the park? How did he know she would be running past an isolated place at that time? How did he know dad wasn't going to appear somewhere on her route? How did he get out of the park?

If we can answer those questions, I think we're on to something.

But....I'm thinking it was a guy (or guys) already in the park, who got there from some other entrance than she did and exited another way too. He/they saw her and attacked.

JMOpinion, worth what you paid for it.

1) Some alpha male attacks Karina....how? She stops running for a second to text back her friend, he ambushes her and drags her down by her ponytail.

2) How does he get in the park? Through the path coming from the mall or potentially someone dropped him off there.

3) How did he know she would be running past an isolated place at that time?
Running past:
-Could have observed her running at the same time everyday. People often run at the same time due to their schedules (work/other commitments)
-Observing her routine
-Running log?
-Doing simple math based on running log i.e. "she does ~7 min miles"

"Isolated:"
-Could know about her leg surgeries and knows it's the only place she can run and it's isolated
-Could have been at the park before to scope it out
-Could have even been pretending to take a walk in the fire lanes and if someone else had been around, wouldn't have attacked her. Took advantage that no one else was around

4) How did he know dad wasn't going to appear somewhere on her route? Could have seen her running alone before and knew sometimes her dad wasn't with her / has never been "behind" and caught up later OR didn't know but the dad wasn't there, so took advantage

5) How did he get out of the park? Bike path or someone picked him up.

Just throwing some ideas out there.

1) Some alpha male attacks Karina....how? She stops running for a second to text back her friend, he ambushes her and drags her down by her ponytail.

2) How does he get in the park? Through the path coming from the mall or potentially someone dropped him off there.

3) How did he know she would be running past an isolated place at that time?
Running past:
-Could have observed her running at the same time everyday. People often run at the same time due to their schedules (work/other commitments)
-Observing her routine
-Running log?
-Doing simple math based on running log i.e. "she does ~7 min miles"

"Isolated:"
-Could know about her leg surgeries and knows it's the only place she can run and it's isolated
-Could have been at the park before to scope it out
-Could have even been pretending to take a walk in the fire lanes and if someone else had been around, wouldn't have attacked her. Took advantage that no one else was around

4) How did he know dad wasn't going to appear somewhere on her route? Could have seen her running alone before and knew sometimes her dad wasn't with her / has never been "behind" and caught up later OR didn't know but the dad wasn't there, so took advantage

5) How did he get out of the park? Bike path or someone picked him up.

Just throwing some ideas out there.

Yes, this is great. But I was specifically wondering about the scenario speculated above about the "Euro mob" type of guy stalking her. This list as you wrote doesn't really fit specifically to that kind of guy, imho.

As I've said, I think it was someone who already was in the park but I am willing to entertain other possibilities....except I can't really picture them as well as I can a guy already in the park who took advantage of the opportunity.

JMOpinion at the moment.

Looks like KV's parents did another news conference. Local reporters tweeted some stuff from it and pictures.

Reporter from Pix11
https://twitter.com/MylesMill/status/766321281310404609?s=09

"Get your balls up, help your family. Prove to them that you have some ounce of humanity," she says.

Looking for video...but may not be on until news this evening.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As I've said, I think it was someone who already was in the park but I am willing to entertain other possibilities....except I can't really picture them as well as I can a guy already in the park who took advantage of the opportunity.

The only things that don't make sense about that is that if it was a "random" rape, then why kill her? Additionally, rapists typically ditch victims who put up a fight or don't approach them in the first place. She put up so much of a fight and this person seems to have wanted her dead.

Can we also talk about the biting? Is it for sure that she bit the perp? Because I can't imagine her biting a total stranger, although that's possible. Usually, they tell you to pinch to break skin and kick. But if it's true that she bit this person, that's totally badass and would probably point to some degree of acquaintance.

Thank you! !!

Let me know when you look at the scanner feed. I was questioning something there and didn't get a response from anyone. We can't talk about it here so maybe if you see my post there, just let me know if you see what I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know when you look at the scanner feed. I was questioning something there and didn't get a response from anyone. We can't talk about it here so maybe if you see my post there, just let me know if you see what I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I looked and I'll go back again to read your question on there.

The only things that don't make sense about that is that if it was a "random" rape, then why kill her? Additionally, rapists typically ditch victims who put up a fight or don't approach them in the first place. She put up so much of a fight and this person seems to have wanted her dead.

Can we also talk about the biting? Is it for sure that she bit the perp? Because I can't imagine her biting a total stranger, although that's possible. Usually, they tell you to pinch to break skin and kick. But if it's true that she bit this person, that's totally badass and would probably point to some degree of acquaintance.

But if someone wanted her dead, why rape her (in two places, in brutality)? I think the questions go both ways.

And we probably can't answer the questions because we don't think the way a criminal of this sort thinks.

I think it was a violent rape that ended in murder because it was so violent. I think the perp attacked because he could....and it started violently and ended violently without interruption.

JMOPINION at the moment

I'm hoping they have this guys DNA by now and have been able to compare it to the DNA found on KV. This happened not too far from my house, north of Howard Beach.

Edit: ignore the testing DNA, he would of been in the system already. Looks like he is a homeless RSO from Deleware.

http://pix11.com/2016/08/18/registe...point-rape-robbery-of-woman-in-brooklyn-nypd/

http://pix11.com/2016/08/17/armed-r...-not-to-tell-police-or-hell-kill-her-sources/

Thank goodness he left her alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members