NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome5: to everyone who is new...glad to have y'all join us. If anyone has a question about what can or cannot be posted, please don't hesitate to contact myself or another moderator/administrator & we'd be happy to help!

Discussing PMs on thread violates our rules & TOS, so please keep what goes on off-thread to yourself. :tyou:

Can someone post what the comments were? Or if we can't be that specific give us an idea. Sorry, new to WS.

Comments from news articles are not allowed to be discussed or referenced here, but members may 'guide' others to specific comments using initials.

Thanks for the welcome, and so sorry about my post, going to read the rules again cause I clearly missed this part.

And quickly!!
Sounds crazy to me.

But...(and I can't believe I'm posting this on a public site) maybe he didn't "finish". Maybe he has a problem.

Many serial rapists turned killers have a problem. Remember Citizen X case?
He went to extremes to get aroused and then resorted to killing when prostitutes mocked him.
This could have been Gary Ridgeway's issue also.

Confused about the reward.... according to below, it's now $300,000.
http://www.ibtimes.com/karina-vetrano-update-cash-reward-grows-police-hunt-suspect-continues-2406719

This is a strange case with few tips and no real leads, so it appears.... actually, it seems like it was well planned, or the perp was very lucky.... like he knew no one would be around, and how to avoid any surveillance. Where does he live? Would also think LE has a network of informers, and it appears nothing has turned up that way. The idea of the perp using a boat, as has been mentioned, is making more sense....

In those comments there is post about it being her ex's sister who is afraid, the one who is LE

Her house has cameras. She also lived across the street from the US Post office. The perp knows the park has (had) no cameras.

Edit: just wanted to make it clear that I do not agree with who they think is the suspect, there is one comment on the FB post that I kind of agree with, but it is a separate person not whom the others are blaming.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi Laura, Can you help me find the fb comment that you are agreeing with?

Hi Laura, Can you help me find the fb comment that you are agreeing with?
The comment was made by R.F on the post, and then the replies under his comment.

And quickly!!
Sounds crazy to me.

But...(and I can't believe I'm posting this on a public site) maybe he didn't "finish". Maybe he has a problem.

I don't necessarily believe that the dna found was semen. Her mother has referred to the killer as dickless and impotent. In MHO there was no semen found. The other ways to leave dna behind are through blood, saliva, sweat, urine, other bodily fluids, skin and hair. I believe they found one or more of the other forms of dna.

The comment was made by R.F on the post, and then the replies under his comment.

Oh ok, yes I saw that earlier, thanks hun I thought I missed something new. I personally am surprised that nobody has leaked an ex-boyfriend's name at all that I have seen. Could everyone be so quiet because he really is a cop and they are afraid to say anything about him?

Oh ok, yes I saw that earlier, thanks hun I thought I missed something new. I personally am surprised that nobody has leaked an ex-boyfriend's name at all that I have seen. Could everyone be so quiet because he really is a cop and they are afraid to say anything about him?
I've been keeping my ears opened and eyes opened for a leaked name of him. Nothing yet though. It's crazy. If I knew him and had any slight indication he was involved, cop or not- I'd be at the precinct with the info. If this is the case I wish someone would speak up.

The important thing isn't that the public know an ex's identity, it's that the investigators on the case know who he is and are able to verify whatever information they need. It's standard practice for everyone closest to the victim to be looked at by investigators, and no doubt LE has been doing that since the crime. And, if none of the people close to Karina had any involvement in her murder then it would be terrible to have their names floating out among the rabid mob of social media.

Many serial rapists turned killers have a problem. Remember Citizen X case?
He went to extremes to get aroused and then resorted to killing when prostitutes mocked him.
This could have been Gary Ridgeway's issue also.

I was also thinking drugs, alcohol and mental illness affect sexual function.

I know it's a silly thought, but, I hope he didn't get any satisfaction from his actions. I hope he never does.

On the the father had a post looking to speak to a neighborhood jogger and they had a detailed description on the guy. They wanted the guy to come forward and speak to them.. Has anyone heard anything if he has come out of the woodworks?

Those FB comments are a perfect example of how the world is made up of completely retarded sheep

Arent cops required to give DNA when they get hired?

Arent cops required to give DNA when they get hired?
I believe so. Edit- only heard of fingerprinting though. I guess the question is then, is there seperate DNA banks, criminal and non? Maybe they only run it through the criminal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member