NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work FindHG.
From the first time you posted your thoughts a couple of days ago about seeing a man in the weeds during the video clip of KV running, I decided to watch the video without paying attention to what you saw and where you saw it. I instantly noticed the man in the weeds. I hadn’t bothered to even look in the weeds until you mentioned it. That being said, it’s either an incredible illusion, OR there is a man in the weeds. He does appear to be wearing a white or light-colored shirt, which seems bizarre to me unless this was not a preplanned attack by this man (or illusory man). The man’s shirt is so glaringly obvious. This ‘white shirt’ could perhaps be a reflection from something else, but it appears too deep into the weeds to be a reflection.

Thank you. I'm so far out on a limb on this... so here goes climbing out some more... this last image is just after Karina passes, and as was noted earlier, now I see it too. I think there is at least two of them. Two of them have mopeds or bikes or something, and they seem to be turning toward the same direction as Karina. Have you ever seen mopeds that have laptop mounts by the handle bars?

If the sketch guy has nothing to do with it, and these blurs do, wouldn't the sketch guy run away in the opposite direction of these guys?

Maybe the blurs rode off over to the tracks on the other end of the park?

Or maybe they're a daytime drum circle, bird watchers, workers of sort, but the chances of none of them noticing Karina, if they're not blurs, seems not possible. Maybe they've already been in touch with LE?

I'm trying to see what you all are seeing. I just couldn't see anything out of the ordinary or a person. I replayed it over and over and over again. The only thing I do see that could be a head of a man is this.
f59bf155ae29f6dac69a15f0473f3d85.jpg

Is this where everyone else is seeing him? I don't see a bike or object and this face/head seems to be over on the other side of the chain linked fence. And big. When watching the video it just looks like different color leaves. I'm not sure I'm seeing a man or two men or objects.

Also, if he was here he would have had to caught up to Karina, this point is pretty far from where she was dragged into the weeds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have no idea what you guys are all seeing. I see KV and bushes. That's it.

Maybe you should foward your findings to NYPD. You may be onto something.

It's the dark patch before it.
He/they would have to be standing on something then to be seen looking over the chain linked fence. It is a high fence.

I have no idea what you guys are all seeing. I see KV and bushes. That's it.

Maybe you should foward your findings to NYPD. You may be onto something.

I'm assuming they're aware. You're welcome to check though if you think it was missed. I figure they're busy enough, at this point, and have better tech available to tweak out more details, if it's there to see.

No, it’s not the white blob that looks like something stuck on top of the chain link fence.
The ‘man’ is further to the left, in the bushes, behind the guard rail, behind the weeds.
Wish I was more Tech Savvy. I snipped a copy of the image and red-circled the ‘man’, but now I can’t paste it into my comment. Maybe FindHG can do that?

I'm trying to see what you all are seeing. I just couldn't see anything out of the ordinary or a person. I replayed it over and over and over again. The only thing I do see that could be a head of a man is this.

Is this where everyone else is seeing him? I don't see a bike or object and this face/head seems to be over on the other side of the chain linked fence. And big. When watching the video it just looks like different color leaves. I'm not sure I'm seeing a man or two men or objects.

Also, if he was here he would have had to caught up to Karina, this point is pretty far from where she was dragged into the weeds.

He/they would have to be standing on something then to be seen looking over the chain linked fence. It is a high fence.

Nod. Maybe using the previously posted 3D drag version and moving it around, you might find that very spot seems to be on a bit of rise, between the path and the fence.

Karina Vetrano Case Map

It's the dark patch before it. This image below would be of Karina looking right at the area as she runs by. Sorry, I dunce out on doing that red circling and labeling stuff. You've been great at that.

karina looking.png

from here: http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/...-jogger-karina-vetrano-moments-before-attack/

I'm assuming they're aware. You're welcome to check though if you think it was missed. I figure they're busy enough, at this point, and have better tech available to tweak out more details, if it's there to see.

Wish I could. I don't see anything. Lol.

It looks as though the passenger door of the parked vehicle is opening...perhaps that is what caught her eye.

I would go door to door from 161st to 165th looking for an unemployed or underemployed man living with family. Guy living on the western part of 163rd for example is like 1/8 mile from the crime scene if that. Say he goes in the weeds every day to smoke weed and he is frustrated his life: with employment, mental issues, relationships constantly failing, history of violent perversion. Just saying...

The original spot I 1st saw movement was actually rt past the SUV and closer to sidewalk..its also no longer anywhere to be found on the friggin video.. Grrrr... I wish we were able to see the whole video

Thank you. I'm so far out on a limb on this... so here goes climbing out some more... this last image is just after Karina passes, and as was noted earlier, now I see it too. I think there is at least two of them. Two of them have mopeds or bikes or something, and they seem to be turning toward the same direction as Karina. Have you ever seen mopeds that have laptop mounts by the handle bars?

If the sketch guy has nothing to do with it, and these blurs do, wouldn't the sketch guy run away in the opposite direction of these guys?

Maybe the blurs rode off over to the tracks on the other end of the park?

Or maybe they're a daytime drum circle, bird watchers, workers of sort, but the chances of none of them noticing Karina, if they're not blurs, seems not possible. Maybe they've already been in touch with LE?

Do you really believe two guys were in dense weeds with laptop attached to there mopeds, just lurking there?

That seems really far fetched, as I've never heard or seen anyone mount laptops to their bikes or mopeds.

Do you really believe two guys were in dense weeds with laptop attached to there mopeds, just lurking there?

That seems really far fetched, as I've never heard or seen anyone mount laptops to their bikes or mopeds.

No, TH, I'm trying to make sense of all the possible things that object emitting blue light could be. Don't climb on this limb with me. It will break even faster. It could be a sign in the foreground or something.

kvxrr.jpg

Screenshot 2016-09-15 at 9.55.13 PM.jpg zoom on central figure

Screenshot 2016-09-15 at 10.04.29 PM.jpg zoom on figure to his left

Screenshot 2016-09-15 at 10.04.29 PM - Edited (1).jpg little blue light reflecting off forehead, to give you a sense of the face.

Attachments

• kvxrr - Edited.jpg
    kvxrr - Edited.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 32
As I see it, the red-circled area is a ‘man’. The yellow-circled area is perhaps another ‘man’.
FindHG – Do you see the same as me?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Snip Image - KV.JPG
    Snip Image - KV.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 385
I decided to check out Google Street View and just "stroll" down the streets around the edges of Spring Creek. I noticed these images are from around Christmas time as I see some decorations on some lawns. I took notice to how many homes DO have security cameras....and then this. Something strange. On the corner of 161st and 83rd Ave....looks like two men bending down...not sure exactly what they are doing. May be nothing? But it caught my eye...going to leave it here and go back to strolling google street view.
46b2257d9405bef252c6018eafa5fa6f.jpg

I decided to check out Google Street View and just "stroll" down the streets around the edges of Spring Creek. I noticed these images are from around Christmas time as I see some decorations on some lawns. I took notice to how many homes DO have security cameras....and then this. Something strange. On the corner of 161st and 83rd Ave....looks like two men bending down...not sure exactly what they are doing. May be nothing? But it caught my eye...going to leave it here and go back to strolling google street view.
46b2257d9405bef252c6018eafa5fa6f.jpg

Two men?? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads