NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everybody? I think we have a really good lead here.....as I keep saying to myself. :)

Similarities between Central Park and Howard Beach attacks:

* Happened about the same time of day
* Happened in a park
* Grabbed jogger from behind
* Viciously beat victim, especially to head
* Attempted rape, but couldn't complete (no erection). This is confirmed with Central Park attack, but only speculated with Karina's attacker...or has it been confirmed?
* Central Park perp has ties to Queens - he lived in the Rockaways (where he beat and raped his pregnant girlfriend)

Problem: wouldn't the Central Park attacker's DNA be in the database????

just thinking aloud...jmo

It's possible he got frustrated and killed Katrina.
Didn't Citizen X kill his rape victims because he couldn't get an erection also?

Similarities between Central Park and Howard Beach attacks:

* Happened about the same time of day
* Happened in a park
* Grabbed jogger from behind
* Viciously beat victim, especially to head
* Attempted rape, but couldn't complete (no erection). This is confirmed with Central Park attack, but only speculated with Karina's attacker...or has it been confirmed?
* Central Park perp has ties to Queens - he lived in the Rockaways (where he beat and raped his pregnant girlfriend)

Problem: wouldn't the Central Park attacker's DNA be in the database????

just thinking aloud...jmo
Trying to put a connection to it too, but only thing is, his DNA should be in the database already, question is, is it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

"When asked if there was a possible connection between the recent Central Park attempted rape case and Vetrano's case a spokesperson for the NYPD said there isn't information indicating there is a connection at this time.

The spokesperson told the DailyMail that there 'is no information to confirm that the two cases are linked', adding that both investigations are ongoing and more information will be released as it is received."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gger-threatening-cut-throat-Central-Park.html

Trying to put a connection to it too, but only thing is, his DNA should be in the database already, question is, is it?

Yes, that's the question.

On one hand, I hope there is a glitch in the system that didn't catch his DNA and FR is indeed the perp.

On the other hand, I want to be able to trust the database.....

jmo

I'm not sure about his DNA being in the database.

Re the 2014 rape of his 7 months pregnant GF, he pled guilty to a Class A Misdemeanor.

In 2013, he was charged with statutory rape of a 14 yo. No word on what became of that case.

He's not served a day in state prison...beginning to think his DNA is Not in the database, but I don't think he's responsible for the murder of KV. He took the CP victim's cell with him which led to NYPD's ability to track him. Not very smart. Also, CP victim was able to fight him off, though KV could not. Additionally, too many arrests...very sloppy.

He's in Bellevue being evaluated now according to reports.

http://abc7ny.com/news/man-arrested-in-central-park-jogger-attack-attempted-sex-assault/1552966/

Yes, that's the question.

On one hand, I hope there is a glitch in the system that didn't catch his DNA and FR is indeed the perp.

On the other hand, I want to be able to trust the database.....

jmo
I know we talked about back log, but is there zero back log in the system. If a man goes out today rapes a woman, dna is collected, then next month does it again and is caught...would the DNA from the first attack be entered yet or sitting in backlog?

I'm confused why he never served jail time........14 yo? Is he a registered sex offender???

I'm confused why he never served jail time........14 yo? Is he a registered sex offender???

4 months in JAIL for rape of 7 mo pregnant GF.

No state prison time.

Hadn't read this part of it anywhere else...he returned moments later and kicked her in the head? What an animal.

"Richardson groped her breasts, pulled down her pants and underwear and attempted to rape her — but when he couldn’t perform, the suspect instead stormed off with her phone, police said.

He returned a few moments later and kicked his victim in the head, officials said. The woman was taken to a local hospital for treatment."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...attempted-rape-central-park-article-1.2829010

Here's a map of where the Central Park perp lived in Queens. (I don't have the exact address, just the street named in MSM). It's right across from the park where Karina was attacked. Doesn't the A train go across that channel? I hope LE is checking camera at the A train station for the date Karina was killed.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...25edc8c140b5996!8m2!3d40.5929021!4d-73.795151

speculation only, jmo.

Quoting myself. :)

Could locals chime in about the ease of travel from his place (where he lived with pregnant girlfriend) to the park where Karina was killed?

I don't know if he was still living in the Rockaways when Karina was killed, but it has been at least established that he lived there at the time of his most recent arrest. I'm thinking he would be familiar, also, with the A train that travels between the the two places...assuming I have my subway information correct and it's easy to connect from Rockaways to Howard Beach.

Quoting myself. :)

Could locals chime in about the ease of travel from his place (where he lived with pregnant girlfriend) to the park where Karina was killed?

I don't know if he was still living in the Rockaways when Karina was killed, but it has been at least established that he lived there at the time of his most recent arrest. I'm thinking he would be familiar, also, with the A train that travels between the the two places...assuming I have my subway information correct and it's easy to connect from Rockaways to Howard Beach.
Going to put phone on charger and I'll reply back with subway access in the area [emoji3]

Going to put phone on charger and I'll reply back with subway access in the area [emoji3]

Please keep your phone charged during breaking news and possible leads on this case!! Be ready at all times!

Just joshing.....thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member