GUILTY NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, jogger found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #5 *First trial MISTRIAL*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You really think I would do anything to allow a stone cold killer go free unless I thought there was good reason to at least explore .
You really think the mistrial was called for at that junction of the case?
Wake up.
I have no problem believing Lewis is guilty. What I do have a problem with is sending an innocent person to prison.
Another contradiction.
It's clear to me anyway that you think Lewis is innocent.
The trouble is for as long as you have posted here, you haven't posted one fact that contradicts the evidence presented at trial. Not one. It's all "rumors have it..... I was told... people think... secret meetings held behind closed doors.... crooked judges..... crooked DA's.... check out this other case and see what happened there.... I have inside information..... hearsay".... actions cops took that you claim are against the law when in reality even the most inept cop would learn in their second day in class is perfectly legal. (something as basic as handcuffing someone on the way to the police station)
If this wasn't such a sad situation, I'd classify your posts as a comedy act, or something straight out of a James Bond movie.

No proof, Nada. Not one thing you have posted here since the start you can back up with evidence. Not even one link from MSM.
A while ago, you told me you had a bridge to sell me. Who sold it to you?
Keep them coming!

This may be off-topic, so hope it’s okay to post. Last week, we drove out to Rockaway Beach for a day with friends before the beaches closed. We passed Russo’s and the wildlife refuge where Karina must have gone jogging that awful day. We drove the main strip of Howard Beach. It isn’t a place I’d ever driven through, and it really reminded me of the time I spent researching this case.

I hope Karina and her family have found some peace.

Pressure grows on Queens DA to reopen Chanel Lewis case
Community leaders add more pressure on Queens District Attorney to reopen murder case against Chanel Lewis
PUBLISHED 2:30 PM ET Jul. 13, 2021
Family, friends and supporters of a Brooklyn man serving life behind bars for the murder of a Queens woman have continued to demand justice for a man they say is innocent.
[...]
Several community groups and Chanel Lewis’ mother delivered a petition with 40,000 signatures to Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz Tuesday.

They want the DA to send Lewis’ case to the Queens Conviction Integrity Unit and reopen the investigation and release Lewis on bail.
[...]

So they say but in that DA office anything is possible

Another contradiction.
It's clear to me anyway that you think Lewis is innocent.
The trouble is for as long as you have posted here, you haven't posted one fact that contradicts the evidence presented at trial. Not one. It's all "rumors have it..... I was told... people think... secret meetings held behind closed doors.... crooked judges..... crooked DA's.... check out this other case and see what happened there.... I have inside information..... hearsay".... actions cops took that you claim are against the law when in reality even the most inept cop would learn in their second day in class is perfectly legal. (something as basic as handcuffing someone on the way to the police station)
If this wasn't such a sad situation, I'd classify your posts as a comedy act, or something straight out of a James Bond movie.

No proof, Nada. Not one thing you have posted here since the start you can back up with evidence. Not even one link from MSM.
A while ago, you told me you had a bridge to sell me. Who sold it to you?
Keep them coming!
WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLEAR TO YOU is I don't know if Lewis is innocent or guilty. What is VERY clear to me is NO JUDGE that I ever knew ( and I know many of them) would have called a mistrial after only 12 hours in deliberations and not give at least one Allen charge. What did the judge and DA know? And that I know for A CERTAINTY. And, yes, the bridge is still for sale.

But don't worry the probable real killers are long gone way across the oceans.

WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLEAR TO YOU is I don't know if Lewis is innocent or guilty. What is VERY clear to me is NO JUDGE that I ever knew ( and I know many of them) would have called a mistrial after only 12 hours in deliberations and not give at least one Allen charge. What did the judge and DA know? And that I know for A CERTAINTY. And, yes, the bridge is still for sale.
What is clear to me is, before a Judge can call a mistrial, they must follow "The Doctrine Of Manifest Necessity." I'm certain that with you knowing so many Judges, you would know this, therefore, I'm surprised you find the Judge calling a mistrial out of line.
It doesn't matter if it's 12 hours, or 12 days, if the criteria is met, then the smart and fair thing to do is to call it.
The Jury told the Judge that they were split, and they felt any further deliberations would not sway the Jury one way or another, and the Judge agreed. Giving them an Allen Charge the day before Thanksgiving, when my guess is some had plans to travel, meaning the last thing they wanted to do was to show up on the Friday after, having to cancel their plans, would just increase the possibility that the Jury would rush the judgement just to get it over with. The Judge agreed with the Jury that if they were split after 12 hours, continuing would have been pointless. Perhaps if the status was say 10/2, he may have felt different, but it wasn't.
Had he not called a Mistrial, he would have left himself wide open for an appeal, IMO.

What did the Judge and DA know? They both knew that they had no control what the Jury did at that point.

Still waiting for one ounce of evidence that points to his innocence. Not opinion as you stated previously like for example, "Lewis was too stupid to realize he would have broken someone's teeth," as he stated during his confession. Not hearsay, Not an example from another case that happened 15 years ago. but hard evidence.

I can be swayed, but not until you can get me past the DNA, the confession, and the cuts on his hands.
I'll pass on the bridge. I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
Please expand on your recent post. He had pictures on his phone if the crime scene?????? Please put that in context.

!. The prosecutor that had the Vetrano case was with the DA office for 20+ years. He was fired after the truth came out in another bogus murder.
2. His co-counsel in that case moved over to a executive position in NCDA and he was FIRED!

3. THE ADA WAS also an adjunct professor in St.John's Law and after the judge issued his scathing decision the law School fired him, too.

This case has always bothered me. It's definitely deserving of a second look as well as a fair trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back