NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The first priority is that you are safe, that your family is safe.
After that, finding Kellisue is still an important issue.

JLMcKenna83 is right. Could be cyber stalking. Will check the laws
on that.

I have to pass his house on my way too and from school. I have to go to school with him, we were getting along fine until he refused to give me a picture for missing persons day, he turned on me quick. I have seen the many faces of Jayson some good some bad. I won't let him scare me off from something I have worked so hard towards. I won't give him another chance and will not accept an apology from him. I have made it well known publicly he is a threat to me. I wish we knew what happened to Kellisue. I wish we knew where to go from here and what to do.

I made copies, they are waiting for me to drop them off. Which I will do tomorrow. I am not sure what triggered Jayson; but he is really off the deep end I know I keep saying this but it disturbs me on some deeper level. When we found the threats last night, Kelli's display board went toppling off its stand spilling all her pictures on the floor I have had it there for months and it never moved. The other night I smelled strong perfume. Then Saturday the hole, and the clothes found in the woods 3 weeks ago. A long list of things that has happened not sure which triggered Jayson

Sounds to me like someone may be afraid that things are getting a little too close...

MTrooper... I thought about Kelliesue when I posted that in the UID forum. Then I started thinking about how far apart Johnstown and Sodus are.. It's something like 160 miles.. So I didn't think it would be her.

You never know, could be a possibility. I pray for something anything. The hole has been checked. and all evidence gathered. The police are doing their best. I talked to them about my concerns today and they are aware of the situation.

"We found at least 4 more hole in this area. I'm sure there are more.The red pillars in the pics from the site on her can be seen from this hole."

Came from an email this morning with some pictures. Interesting to say the least.

Attachments

• hole1.jpg
    hole1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 23
  • hole2.jpg
    hole2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 21
  • hole3.jpg
    hole3.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 20
"We found at least 4 more hole in this area. I'm sure there are more.The red pillars in the pics from the site on her can be seen from this hole."

Came from an email this morning with some pictures. Interesting to say the least.

Allaster, Did your email say where those are from? They look exactly like pictures I've seen on a website of the tunnels at a quarry in here in Syracuse

Johnstown, New York West Montgomery Street Area, near where Kelli's car was found burned. I saw the pictures of her car yesterday and the car literally melted because she had a Saturn and it was plastic. Virtually nothing left in the car it was destroyed.

Maybe the local newspaper will run a story about the holes.
Could be they were some far fetched attempt at mining way back when.
Or
Could be they were used to store things.. during world war II?

Would be interesting to see what locals think about the holes.

I know the investigator's have been down at least one of these holes. I am not sure how many there are. They could be from the old leather mills. I don't know. but I do know they were NEVER mentioned before LAST week. ??????? Curiosity has me, but I am not about to go running around in old holes that look dangerous, they should send some sort of recording device down and see how far they can go, or contact people trained in this sort of thing. I was even thinking underground railroad, but looks too new for that

They look like fairly standard mining shafts to me.

A very quick Google search turned up references to iron and coal mining and quarrying in the Johnstown area. I also turned up references to old mine shafts being used for gasoline/diesel fuel storage during WWII. There's also mining for industrial gems (and a diamond mine in Herkimer, I believe). The rock in those photos looks like the kind of rock I'd expect to find rubies or garnets in.

Kinda worried, we haven't heard anything from allaster!? Hope everything is okay.

Has anyone been in contact with allaster? The things she said about Jayson's threats were very scary and now she has not been on in days? She made it clear she would not let him scare her away, this doesn't seem right.

I sent her a PM but she hasn't replied. Yeah, I'm worried too...

I heard back from allaster this evening -- she's fine, just busy with the last couple of weeks of college.

I am good!! I did SAR training in Saturday too. I am officially NYS DEC SAR certified. If your lost in my woods I will come find you :) The mining holes are interesting that's for sure. I want to put a camera on a remote control car and drive it through the tunnels lol :)

I am good!! I did SAR training in Saturday too. I am officially NYS DEC SAR certified. If your lost in my woods I will come find you :) The mining holes are interesting that's for sure. I want to put a camera on a remote control car and drive it through the tunnels lol :)

Woohoo, congratulations! That sounds so interesting and valuable too. I don't plan to get lost in the woods, but it's good to know concerned people like you are watching out for us.

How do you go about getting certified in NY? I would like to do that so I can help if I am ever near someone who is missing. Glad to hear you are okay!

I got certified through a New York State DEC class, find your local DEC office and call they will tell you when their class is, once that is done you can join a search team. I am joining Search Team 5-1, field training is this weekend. I am so excited.http://www.searchteam5-1.org/:dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back