NY - Kidnapped Teen Beaten with Baseball Bat for 12 Hours, Malone, 9 December 2022, 3 Arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kidnapped teen beaten with baseball bat for 12 hours, then dumped on road, NY cops say

The victim was a 16 year old girl, who survived and managed to get help after being left by the side of a road. She's now in a hospital.
SBM
The suspects, who range in age from 26 to 30, beat the girl over the course of 12 hours, police said. They struck her with a metal baseball bat and poured Clorox, a brand of household bleach, over her, the news release said.
#

SBM
Officers later arrested 30-year-old Brittany Vanderwerker, 28-year-old Chauntell Faubert and 26-year-old Michael Vanderwerker for the attack, all of whom are being held on bail. Two other people, 22-year-old Chad Clement and 29-year-old Brian Richards, were arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance after officials found cocaine in their vehicle.

*Mugshots for Michael Vanderwerker, Brittany Vanderwerker and Chauntell Faubert at link.*
SBM
  • ...victim had gone to 30 Ketchum St. in Malone.
  • Brittany Vanderwerker - assault and kidnapping - $75,000 cash bail.
  • [Chauntell] Faubert - assault and kidnapping - $75,000 cash bail.
  • Michael Vanderwerker - assault, kidnapping and criminal possession of a controlled substance - $100,000 cash bail.
  • Chad Clement & Brian Richards- face charges of criminal possession of a controlled substance,...
Google Maps - 30 Ketchum St. Malone

Brittany Vanderwerker - FB
Mikey Vanderwerker - FB
Chad Clement Jr. - FB

they were all 10+ years older than her? How absolutely terrifying.
I'm not one to usually make comments on looks, but they look absolutely menacing in their mugshots! I don't know how that poor girl is going to sleep at night.

this post is not coming out as I intended with a link rather than just the image I wanted to link to from a perp's FB page trying again

<MOD NOTE - removed direct link to the post in question and I also can not for the life of me figure out how to not embed it. BUT, given there are only a few posts, see the April 26, 2019 post>

Well poo, I guess I am stuck with it this way. Was trying to post only a link not the actual image. Seems a bit prophetic tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing that the 16 y/o is alive. Hoping she will be able to recover with all of her systems, STS, working as they were before this horror. Also hoping she has a good family where she will return when she is able. I'm thinking she may have a long recovery, and I'm saying a prayer for her, those who love her, and the people involved in rescuing and those attending to her medical needs.
How about those who attacked her? Did any of the attackers know her, or was this just some kind of lark for them -- to see what they could do? Meth-fueled "fun," possibly?
Oh, I hope the attackers get charged with attempted murder or whatever it is called in NY. They need to be locked up for a long time.
Is there more to this story...?

A bit about Malone, NY:
-----------------------
Malone is a town in Franklin County, New York, United States. The population was 14,545 at the 2010 census. The town contains a village also named Malone. The town is an interior town located in the north-central part of the county.Wikipedia
------------------------
Malone is in the far north area in NY State.

they were all 10+ years older than her? How absolutely terrifying.
I'm not one to usually make comments on looks, but they look absolutely menacing in their mugshots! I don't know how that poor girl is going to sleep at night.

Agree. Doesn't help that the mugshots seem to have been taken through a sepia filter to provide each suspect with a Depression-era shading.

Horrific crime and based on the later arrests I wonder about the role of drugs here.

This is sick. They tortured that child and left her for dead. They are grown ups! Parents? I hope they rot, seriously. Drugs or no drugs, it doesn't matter. Many people do/sell drugs and don't go on to torture people. They are disgusting.

Suspects appear to be parents of young children per their FB.
And he was in Attica in 2018.
I wonder where the kids were when they were beating a child with a baseball bat for 12 hrs?

“They are often sent to this facility because of disciplinary problems in other facilities. The prison is a maximum security facility.”
“A CS gas system [tear gas] installed in the mess hall and industry areas has been used to quell conflicts in these areas.”
Attica Correctional Facility

Bumping up case. Has anything been reported after December 2022, because I can't find any updates? Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean
Back