NY - Leah Walsh, 29, Bethpage, 26 October 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It says in that article he confessed one day after killing her, not two years later...I think it is just the sentencing that is happening now...

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/william-walsh-sentenced-in-wife-s-killing-1.2047347
*snip by me*

Judge David Ayres also spared no words in sentencing Walsh to an agreed-upon 18 years to life in prison.
"It is my firm belief that you should never - and it is my hope that you will never - draw a free breath ever again," Ayres told Walsh.

As epithets were hurled at him, William Walsh sat staring straight ahead Wednesday during his sentencing to 18 years to life in prison in the killing of his wife. "Evil," a "cancer," a "monster" were among the terms used by the family of Leah Hirschel Walsh, whom Walsh admitted killing during an argument, dumping her body in the woods by the Long Island Expressway in North Hills, then launching a campaign to find her.
"He is a cancer that should be permanently excised from civilized society," Leah Hirschel Walsh's brother, Josh Hirschel, said in county court in Mineola.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back