GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys....just looked at facebook and there is a help find page......there is a guy on there who seems to know a bit and like the twitter, if what he is saying is true then I am scared for the little fellow.....lets hope he just is lost.

If what he is saying is true, they ABSOLUTELY need to release the video he's talking about to the general public.

Central Hatzolah EMS setting up command now in Brooklyn @ 18th Av x McDonald Av. Searches still active for 9 y/o #BPBoy

this tweet was from one police plaza (LE)

OK, you need to have heart medication when following twitter, (take info with grain of salt)

Paraphrasing here from twitter:

4 more SARs Teams now there

Central Hatzolah EMS setting up command now in Brooklyn 18th Av x McDonald Av.

NYPD going Door to Door with K9

NYPD using Blow horns to call for him

Do we have another case in the Jewish community to compare this to? Because this is an awesome response and I'm wondering if it's the community... kind of like Elizabeth Smart?

WOW... that is awesome. I hope they find him soon.

This is an additional image taken from video footage on 44th Street. The video shows walking at 5:27 on 44th Street towards Dahill Road. Detectives and people who know the child have watched the footage have confirmed that it is him. Footage taken three minutes later shows him at Wheels To Lease (at the corner of Dahill and 45th Street) speaking to someone – in what appears to be asking for directions and walkiing back towards Dahill Road

http://www.boroparkscoop.com/

picture is at link

Do we have another case in the Jewish community to compare this to? Because this is an awesome response and I'm wondering if it's the community... kind of like Elizabeth Smart?

WOW... that is awesome. I hope they find him soon.

Yes, indeed, over 7000 searchers and more coming, per Twitter... From all over!!!

This is an additional image taken from video footage on 44th Street. The video shows walking at 5:27 on 44th Street towards Dahill Road. Detectives and people who know the child have watched the footage have confirmed that it is him. Footage taken three minutes later shows him at Wheels To Lease (at the corner of Dahill and 45th Street) speaking to someone – in what appears to be asking for directions and walkiing back towards Dahill Road

picture is at link
check out the map...

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=1..._MzZCK1vCiTFjpnengo7kzA&gl=us&mra=ls&t=h&z=20

wheels to lease is by macdonald road where the new command center is now located

I haven't seen the search parameters posted.

The wheels place nursebeeme? Is that just something you saw on the map or was there something reported?

ETA: Nevermind I found it.

I haven't seen the search parameters posted.

The wheels place nursebeeme? Is that just something you saw on the map or was there something reported?

ETA: Nevermind I found it.
no it was in the link I posted... hold on... will bump (listening to scanner... so tend to type in bullets lol)

Are we to assume that maybe he was lost and asking for directions?

picture is at link

wheels to lease article (maps I posted supported this addy and also the one police plaza tweet that the command center relocated to near this area)

I hope they get some spot lights there and can continue to search some area's after dark.

Has anyone seen a reported sighting of this child outside of what has been found on survellience? A child walking in Brooklyn between 5-5:30 pm on had to be seen by someone!

Shame all the national media stations are airing "yesterdays news". JMO

Please be found safely Leibby!

If he was asking for directions I wonder if he would insist on trying to find his way home because this was the first time he was allowed to walk himself. Or why someone wouldn't call 911 on their cell phone and report having found a lost child.

My son is very close to Leibby's age and I'm 99% sure he would ask someone to call our home or grandma versus 911 - despite my telling him to call 911. I wonder if LE can check any incoming calls that might have been received at Leibby's home last evening.

The search for missing nine year old Leibby Kletzky is expanding into the Flatbush area, with volunteers who are interested in doing block searches in Flatbush being asked to report to the newly established Flatbush command center at Avenue M and E 12th Street at 8:30 PM tonight.
Chaim Deutsch of Flatbush Shomrim confirms that the missing youngster was sighted walking alone on a security camera last night at 46th Street and 18th Avenue and that he stopped and asked a lady for directions.
“Clearly he was not abducted coming out of the day camp,” Deutsch told VIN News. “We hope he is lost and are optimistic that someone will find him and bring him home.”

http://www.vosizneias.com/87293/201...ium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+vin+(Vos+Iz+Neias)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14