GUILTY NY - Levon Wameling, 9 months, Utica, 29 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If someone did take him from the carseat there should be a thumb print on the seat left behind where the buckle release was....unless he wasn't buckled or they were smart enough to wipe it down. In which case it would show up clean and indicate that.

And if there is no thumbprint other than family that is evidence Jevon's story is BS.

LE is being very very quiet on this one.... I think they are most likely building their first no-body murder case. Whomever is responsible or has info should just do the right thing and come forward.

Praying Levon comes home quickly, we're praying for you and keeping your name out there little guy.

I'm beginning to wonder if he sold the baby while he was blacked out.

It was in the above article 'Cheese linked which mentioned Jevon's statement about the car seat on the porch:

He explained how he had left Levon in a carrier-seat on the front porch, with a blanket pulled over him to hide him from any strangers. But by the time Wameling came back downstairs to open the door, he said the carrier-seat was still there, the blanket was pulled off and Levon was gone.

Makes no sense. An infant carrier/ car seat is HIGHLY recognizable .Covering the child's face with a blanket would not make passersby think it's NOT a baby in a carseat. They would know exactly what they were looking at.

Well, we're totally surrounded by flash flood warnings, river flood warnings, torrential rain warnings... the past few days here in upstate NY... Utica, NY actually has SIX current Nat'l Weather Svc. warnings on their weather.com page, all of them related to flooding.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Utica+NY+USNY1476:1:US

I don't know if this will help or hurt things in the long run for Levon, but praying he is found sooner than later any way about it.

:( i had no idea he said this and it just further proves how made up it all is. I would NEVER steal a child but if I were going to - I wouldn't take the time to unbuckle them from a carseat.. I would just take it and go. Plus, how would you transport the child? To top it off.. wouldn't unbuckling the kid possibly cause him to wake up and then your plan would be over? Yeah... he's not even a creative liar.

But taking only the child and not the carseat/carrier would make for a quicker getaway. You can run alot faster with a child in your arms than carrying a carseat or a carrier. Still praying precious Levon is alive!!

Cute little Levon, I hope you are found soon. I'm praying you are alive and are being taken care of very well.

The family needs to contact a REPUTABLE missing persons organization for this case, if they haven't already done so.

Baby Levon's case will grow COLD quickly. Already, his FB page hasn't had posts in 12 days.

Continual action is needed.

Anyone know of any searches going on this weekend?

The family needs to contact a REPUTABLE missing persons organization for this case, if they haven't already done so.

Baby Levon's case will grow COLD quickly. Already, his FB page hasn't had posts in 12 days.

Continual action is needed.

Anyone know of any searches going on this weekend?

Thank you, Jillian. I don't know of any searches, but I did want to post that resources for the family can be found in the Websleuths Resource Center link in my signature line. Hopefully family has seen this thread and know to look through the resource thread.

Levon's Mom sounds like she's found renewed strength and empowerment from the community to keep looking for baby Levon. Keep going and going and going to find him, or to raise reward money? She sounded so defeated when she gave her first presser...remember?

"Benefit supports search effort for Levon Wameling"
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...or-Levon-Wameling/PS9u_wlJ20-mXjU0_Gl5jg.cspx

"....Money raised will go towards a reward for information that leads to finding the baby."

and

"It has been an especially trying time for Levon’s mother Amy Warney."

"The community and me won’t stop until he is found. Until we get him back home we are going to keep going and going and going. Even if it’s 10 years we'll keep going,” said Warney."

Come home baby Jevon ! He's so adorable. I just hope someone is cuddling him right now.

Jevon is a coward.
A real dad would be out searching for his child, working with both police and the media. That Jevon chooses not to work with the police or media demonstrates he has something to hide.

Praying someone grows a spine and comes forward with information which will bring Levon home. Do the right thing and call 1-800THELOST with information on Levon's disappearance. No tip is too small.

According to the link mikkismom posted, the search for Levon in Marcy, is near the Maynard Fire Dept in a 30 acre densley wooded area.

http://goo.gl/maps/ND2dt

Here is a map with directions from Jay St. Utica to Maynard Fire Station.
It's only about a 10 min drive according to google maps. About a 4.5 mile drive one way.

http://goo.gl/maps/W3IXJ

Please let the searchers find Levon today. :please:

Good, they're still looking for Levon!

Frustrating, all I can do is google search, but I'm familiar with the area from the past.
Using the google map to search myself, I hope they check the area of Barnes Ave.,
past the car parts places, where there's that bridge over the water.

Prayers. I just really want them to find Levon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back