NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that on HA's myspace, on June 7, 2010, he remarks that he is in bed recuperating from a brown recluse spider bite. Meagan Waterman went missing on June 6, 2010.

Brown recluse spiders are not established in New England. They are primarily southern/midwestern spiders.

I have heard that they are on Long Island before. This seems to confirm that....I do not believe they will dwell on beaches though.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/06/19/nyregion/long-island-opinion-the-spider-i-wish-i-d-never-met.html

upon reading the article..living outdoors in loose dirt or debris...kinda covers scrubby beach areas in my mind.

This in in regards to my posts on this website over the last 24 hours and the response kindly given by 'The Foreigner'.

I am very sorry for my posts that have detailed some of your research Foreigner. I want you to know my actions were truly of good intentions, namely to help in possible leads on this case. I found your research through it being mentioned on a thread on the LongIsland Serial Killer Website and I was unaware that this information was previously part of a private community. I am very sorry I did not contact you first before sharing your information and I realise that I may well have jeopardised the case in doing so. :banghead:
I truly regret my actions and am about to delete the posts I made surrounding the issue.
I hope you can accept my sincerest apologies and I want to further add how impressed I am by your investigative skills.

Hey there,

Does anyone know how I can delete previous posts??
I am having difficulty in finding how to do so!
Any help would be much appreciated!!
Thankyou,
(stupid newbie)

Hey there,

Does anyone know how I can delete previous posts??
I am having difficulty in finding how to do so!
Any help would be much appreciated!!
Thankyou,
(stupid newbie)

Hi Indigo, Go into Edit. It gives you the option to delete. There is a time limit as far as being able to edit or delete. After that only a Mod can delete it. If anyone has replied to it then its a problem. Hope this helps.

This in in regards to my posts on this website over the last 24 hours and the response kindly given by 'The Foreigner'.

I am very sorry for my posts that have detailed some of your research Foreigner. I want you to know my actions were truly of good intentions, namely to help in possible leads on this case. I found your research through it being mentioned on a thread on the LongIsland Serial Killer Website and I was unaware that this information was previously part of a private community. I am very sorry I did not contact you first before sharing your information and I realise that I may well have jeopardised the case in doing so. :banghead:
I truly regret my actions and am about to delete the posts I made surrounding the issue.
I hope you can accept my sincerest apologies and I want to further add how impressed I am by your investigative skills.

Hey Indigo

Apology fully accepted and please don´t feel bad, you did not have the chance to know until I posted the situation yesterday.
Thanks for your kind post:)

TF

Indigo, For future reference, you may paraphrase posts from other sites and provide a link with instructions to look at post # ___. If the link shows up as www.*********, then links to that particular site are not allowed on WS. Don't feel bad, we were all newbies once and I had alot of nice people help me out in the beginning. If you have questions just ask.

Theforeigner, That was a really nice response you made to Indigo. That is one of the things I love about WS, folks are respectful of one another. I also wanted to commend you on your sleuthing. You put alot of time into your findings. Thank you.

wm

just an FYI about the area.

(09/12/11) JONES BEACH - A body appears to have washed ashore on Jones Beach today.
Police say the man was in his 30s and wearing a wet suit.
A surfer disappeared last week off Gilgo Beach, but authorities have not yet said if there are any links to that case.

I just found out, I have a friend on FB who has a friend who has a friend who has a friend, who friended a third degree cousin twice removed of a serial killer victim. That makes him clearly the prime suspect, does it?
As I wrote in the beginning of a book currently in work: Okay, we are crazy, but we are not THAT crazy. :floorlaugh:

I wonder if any more remains were unearthed by the recent hurricane, and if so, when will someone spot them.

Anyone know if the search dogs are still active?

Thanks goathairjones. The time of this attack is around the same time that SG ran off into the night leaving footsteps in the sand. Is Fire Island walking distance by beach to OB? Also, from what I've heard, FI sounds like an exclusive place. Am I correct in my assumption?

OT Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've had a heck of a time with connectivity to the www since the hurricane. I am still checking in and reading as much as possible.

wm

Fire Island is not exclusive at all. You are probably confusing it with the Hamptons. Fire Island is the anti-Hamptons - unpretentious, laid-back, casual.

Fire Island is not exclusive at all. You are probably confusing it with the Hamptons. Fire Island is the anti-Hamptons - unpretentious, laid-back, casual.

I've always had a nagging suspicion that he has more than one trophy case, and that one of them is somewhere on Fire Island. Nothing to base that on, mind you, just a gut feeling.

I wonder if any more remains were unearthed by the recent hurricane, and if so, when will someone spot them.

Anyone know if the search dogs are still active?

Good Morning! Was wondering the same and also, since it was a summer holiday if our SK struck again.

I am so thrilled to see all of this new info. You peeps have been busy!! :woohoo:

I've always had a nagging suspicion that he has more than one trophy case, and that one of them is somewhere on Fire Island. Nothing to base that on, mind you, just a gut feeling.

I agree MK. There's no doubt in my mind that he has other trophy cases and very possibly in other states, IMO. Especially since the new information and specualtion re: HA.

I wish LE would release some new info for us to sleuth.

wm

FYI, the body found on Jones Beach was officially IDed yesterday to be that of the missing surfer.

I agree MK. There's no doubt in my mind that he has other trophy cases and very possibly in other states, IMO. Especially since the new information and specualtion re: HA.

I wish LE would release some new info for us to sleuth.

wm

I don't consider it a stretch to think that the AC murders might also be our guy. I am, however, having a REALLY hard time seeing Manorville as connected. AC and Gilgo have quite a bit in common, imo. Nothing to tie our guy to Manorville whatsoever, save for the fact that some of JT's remains ended up there. But then, other remains also ended up there, and I don't for one second see LISK killing a child or a man. If he did do that, something tells me it was out of neccesity, and I don't believe he'd dump those bodies in his trophy case. They wouldn't BE trophies. In my mind, doing that would muck up his work...know what I mean? It would be like having a collection of glass butterflies you added to and fussed over, and then suddenly deciding to stick a brass elephant someone gave you in the same case. I think that would really bug our guy. In fact, if he isn't responsible for the man and child remains, I bet it drives him nuts that they ended up there in his special place.

JMO

@MK: Agreed, he has more of his private burial grounds. Agreed also, Manorville and LISK are two separate cases due to different MO and signature. And given the popularity of LI as dump site, I wouldn't even claim, the child and JT and the Asian male are in the same case file. See, I am originally form Germany, a pretty crowded country in most parts, and when one sk finds such a nice place and gets unnoticed for some years, usually another one finds the place too and so on. Because good places in such highly populated areas are somewhat rare because a number of people are looking for the same kind of place.
The point giving me a headache, is to put AC and LISK together. Okay, both stranglers/suffocators and both kill women. But the women killed in AC were street corner hookers, the ones on LI were Craigslist prostitutes. The killer in AC staged the victims in a certain way, which looks familiar to me (we are not supposed to talk religion here, are we?), while LISK dumped them just between the bushes. The AC victims were closed, only the shoes missing, the LI victims appears according to some articles have been naked except for the burlap wrap. All together, the killer in AC had an emotional negative relation beyond death with his victims that forced the staging. LISK has none at all, which forces him to transfer his rage to the families of the victims via phone call. To me, this indicates two different mindsets too far from each other to be just a change in MO.

snapdragon2,

Sorry but I would have to completely disagree with you. Fire Island is identical to the Hamptons as far as I am concerned. Same snobbish "It's all about me" attitude. I don't see any difference at all. And I know a LOT of people that spend their summer on Fire Island.

Five Canine Heroes Honored With AKC® Humane Fund Awards for Canine Excellence (ACE)

"On December 11, 2010, John and Blue were requested to search for a missing woman in the Gilgo Beach area of Long Island, NY. They ended up locating a different woman’s remains in an area covered with dense brush and later unexpectedly found three additional sets of human remains, all of which were believed to be victims of the same serial killer. Just one week later, the team recovered the remains of a person in an unrelated case, helping to bring closure to a victim’s family."

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=145537

A horrible unrelated story, but makes me wonder where HE got burlap from..

"Charles McCourt, 54, was executed at 12:14 am this morning. The man known to most as the “Burlap Killer” had spent 3 years on death row after being accused and convicted of murdering 23 children over an 8 year period."

http://writehererightnow.tumblr.com/post/6401103912/charles-mccourt-54-was-executed-at-12-14-am-this

I wonder if there is anything more to this confusion? Is someone lying?

"A missing person detective came in August, was asking about her. I said, 'Where have you been?' " Coletti said.
Investigators in Suffolk County say Coletti gave them a written statement a month after he called 911 to report seeing the woman at his door, but Coletti disputes that.
"They never got a statement from me in June," he says.
Coletti has insisted that he gave police a written statement in December, eight months after he says the woman knocked on his door.
The Suffolk County police also say they have spoken to Coletti several times since last May 1, though they did not specify when those discussions happened."

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-14/...ssing-woman-barrier-island-police?_s=PM:CRIME

Long Island’s Unidentified Murder Victims - List of Jane/John Does

http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

John Doe - Ocean Parkway - Can this be a match? Does anyone recall the presumed height? And why would they say Jimmy Tsui was the only missing Asian male in New York?

Brian Lee - Missing Since: April 4, 2003 from Queens, New York
Classification: Endangered Missing
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Asian
Distinguishing Characteristics:Thin build, light complexion, no tattoos
Brian was last seen on April 4, 2005 in the vicinity of 270-05 76th Avenue in Queens in the confines of the 105 Precinct.

http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.n...prev?context=album&albumId=2551950:Album:2396

snapdragon2,

Sorry but I would have to completely disagree with you. Fire Island is identical to the Hamptons as far as I am concerned. Same snobbish "It's all about me" attitude. I don't see any difference at all. And I know a LOT of people that spend their summer on Fire Island.

I honestly think FI is worse then the Hamptons. After spending many summers @ both places, the Hamptons has more year round residents then FI. Both places do still frown on the "cityiots" that only spend summers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove