NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that stripping the bodies and concealing them in the brush wrapped in burlap is more elaborate...but perhaps the AC dump is more dangerous and showy.

do we have a map or view of the area? I seem to recall a boardwalk area, maybe a parking area and some overhead lighting.

do the cops have an idea of when they may have been put there? at night? during the day?

is it a place where a girl might take a john for a quick service back in the grass or a car?

could the murders have happened right there? just walking for a smoke or a chat? maybe to smoke drugs back in the grasses behind a bar or food place?

the reason I say this is because it's a busy place and if I was killing a girl in say a motel room or in my car, I would want to hide the body away from people and traffic, If I hid the body at all. I wouldn't want to drive to a place with patrols and businesses.

so maybe this isn't an attempt to hide anything and is actually the murder scene.

At the time of the AC murders, the motel between the area with the trenches and the street was refurbished. In fact, some of the construction workers wondered a bit because technically, they could see from the site to the trench but didn't notice anything. But the articles were not very conclusive whether they were talking about the first or second murder.

I seriously doubt, Gilgo Beach was the murder scene. Rape in the poison ivy doesn't sound too funny to me. To me,, because the area is not so remote as it appears, at least not traffic-wise, the killer brought them at night, already wrapped in burlap and just fetched them from the vehicle, carried them a few steps in and dropped them. A thing of maybe two to three minutes.

At the time of the AC murders, the motel between the area with the trenches and the street was refurbished. In fact, some of the construction workers wondered a bit because technically, they could see from the site to the trench but didn't notice anything. But the articles were not very conclusive whether they were talking about the first or second murder.

I seriously doubt, Gilgo Beach was the murder scene. Rape in the poison ivy doesn't sound too funny to me. To me,, because the area is not so remote as it appears, at least not traffic-wise, the killer brought them at night, already wrapped in burlap and just fetched them from the vehicle, carried them a few steps in and dropped them. A thing of maybe two to three minutes.

Since the GB girls were going on car dates, I tend to think that it all happened in a car or van. Could have been a place they were taken to, but I agree out in the open is not my first thought. Poison ivy nor sand sound like a good plan. A hut on the beach, abandoned rental home, gazebo even, all sound better and less "scratchy". Perhaps even a boat, but why not just dump them in the water if on a boat.

As far as the AC girls with the faces down in drainage ditch, was the drainage ditch for sewer water?

I am thinking strictly of the AC murders...I think the GB victims may have been taken to a prearranged destination.

I think he prepares.

it's interesting to me that we haven't seen more dump sites, or heard any reports of potential suspects trolling for dates, or exhibiting odd behaviour.

well, hopefully the police have.

I wish they would put more info out there.

it's interesting to me that we haven't seen more dump sites, or heard any reports of potential suspects trolling for dates, or exhibiting odd behaviour.

I believe there is at least one other dump site and the bodies are hidden right out in the open.

Since the GB girls were going on car dates, I tend to think that it all happened in a car or van. Could have been a place they were taken to, but I agree out in the open is not my first thought. Poison ivy nor sand sound like a good plan. A hut on the beach, abandoned rental home, gazebo even, all sound better and less "scratchy". Perhaps even a boat, but why not just dump them in the water if on a boat.

As far as the AC girls with the faces down in drainage ditch, was the drainage ditch for sewer water?

No gazebo, hut or anything right on the scene at Gilgo Beach as far as I know. The next buildings of any form seem to be in Oak Beach. So the transport and dumping problem remains. On the risk, that someone jumps on me again, but I still think, there is a good chance, the epi center of all is in or around NY, which could place the kill site there. Or on the mainland site of LI.

Because of AC: I have seen only one of the ditches on a photo. Looked more like land drainage to me.

I am not sure. All murders basically happened during the summers with a gap in 2008. This is too long of a cool down for a serial killer in his peak-phase. My theory is, he is only for some months per year local. Season worker or construction worker. Which means, other dump sites can be a thousand miles or more away and it is not even sure, the victims there would be wrapped in burlap, not something else.

I can't figure out from when this photo is and why it is mirrored. However, Halsey Manor Road is how far from where Jessica Taylor's torso was found?

she was found on Halsey Manor

I just found out some interesting information pertaining to a recent SCPD search operation. Two weeks ago I heard a helicopter flying over my house around midnight. It was up there for at least an hour. The next morning I found out that they were looking for two 13-year old boys from West Islip that were missing. The boys lived in the neighborhood south of Montauk Highway, just west of the Robert Moses Bridge. This area is directly north of Oak Beach just on the other side of the bay.

The boys bikes were found at the elementary school up the block but the boys were missing without a trace! The parents reported the boys missing at 11:00PM on a Friday night. The helicopter looked for them for a couple of hours. I am sure that k-9 units were brought in as well. The next morning at approx 9AM I drove past one of the boys houses on Skipper Drive and the entire family was on the front driveway crying and there were two sector cars sitting in front of the house.

Well, this story has a happy ending for the family (but not the taxpayers). About 12 hours after they were reported missing, the boys were found in the boat on the canal in the back yard of that house on Skipper Drive. Apparently, the cops checked the boat, but neglected to look in the aft cabin! The boys were asleep in the aft cabin!!

Maybe we need to pay these cops more. Apparently an average yearly salary of $135K isn't enough to conduct a thorough search. It's no wonder that they never found Shannan on the morning of May 1, 2010.

Today (Saturday, October 15th) there is a pitbull awareness gathering at Gardiners Park in West Bay Shore aimed at educating people about the breed. I wonder if any of Remy's Angels are going to be in attendance.

If I were a detective in the SCPD, I know I would be there just to see if I could find any information on Jessica Taylor and Michael Taus.

I don't know... Maybe it's just me... But I've never been able to see the writing "Remy's Angel" in the remains of Jessica Taylor's tattoo. Can someone PLEEEEASE show me?

How do we know it doesn't actually say "BENNY'S ANGEL" or "BE MY ANGEL"???

Here is a link to the photo of her tattoo;

Jessica Taylor Tattoo
JessicaTaylorTattooRemysAngel.jpg

I don't know... Maybe it's just me... But I've never been able to see the writing "Remy's Angel" in the remains of Jessica Taylor's tattoo. Can someone PLEEEEASE show me?

Jessica Taylor Tattoo

it's like a Rorschach tattoo

Jessica Taylor Tattoo

Seaslug,

I think they were able to find the tattoo artist that did it and he said that the tattoo said "Remy's Angel". I am not 100% sure of that, but that's what I remember.

I just found out some interesting information pertaining to a recent SCPD search operation. Two weeks ago I heard a helicopter flying over my house around midnight. It was up there for at least an hour. The next morning I found out that they were looking for two 13-year old boys from West Islip that were missing. The boys lived in the neighborhood south of Montauk Highway, just west of the Robert Moses Bridge. This area is directly north of Oak Beach just on the other side of the bay.

The boys bikes were found at the elementary school up the block but the boys were missing without a trace! The parents reported the boys missing at 11:00PM on a Friday night. The helicopter looked for them for a couple of hours. I am sure that k-9 units were brought in as well. The next morning at approx 9AM I drove past one of the boys houses on Skipper Drive and the entire family was on the front driveway crying and there were two sector cars sitting in front of the house.

Well, this story has a happy ending for the family (but not the taxpayers). About 12 hours after they were reported missing, the boys were found in the boat on the canal in the back yard of that house on Skipper Drive. Apparently, the cops checked the boat, but neglected to look in the aft cabin! The boys were asleep in the aft cabin!!

Maybe we need to pay these cops more. Apparently an average yearly salary of $135K isn't enough to conduct a thorough search. It's no wonder that they never found Shannan on the morning of May 1, 2010.
You gotta be kidding me, they only checked part of the boat? These guys just crack me up. I am telling you right now that they will get a raise if Bellone wins in November. Hopefully Angie wins the race but it's not looking too good for her.

SCPD bungled this case from the beginning. It has nothing to do with Dormer or Levy, it's the department's culture. They just want their $120,000/year and do the bare minimum amount of work in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem