NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, Lera. This person is only around Long Island during the summer months or is only able to do his work during the summer months. We don't know why, but I'm guessing that he lives somewhere else during the other months.

It seems like too much of a coincidence that a Craigslist hooker vanished that close to the place where some other Craigslist hookers were found.

Here's my guess. This person has two homes. One is closer to the city. The other place is only rented during the summer.

that's possible of course although i do know in the summer we would see cars parked on the side of the parkway in the pitch black (its dark out there) and think nothing of it...just figured someone was fishing or crabbing/clamming without a permit...or just kids on the beach...I think in the winter it would be more suspicious to see a vehicle stopped...but that's just my thoughts...

has anyone heard of PACE network? sorry trying to look up something...

This could be true, I am thinking he has a place on the Island or knows it very well It seems the first 4 girls were all City Girls maybe he has a place in the City also. It's very hard to say without more facts.

Please forgive me group..i seem to still be figuring out how to post to specific comments...so mine at the moment are a bit out of order...I'll get it figured out soon i'm sure!

I agree....or perhaps the "john" and the "driver" are one and the same...the john makes the contact and tells the victim he's sending a driver for her and the driver shows up to pick her up and says he's from the john...making the victim feel this is a high end call and so she gets into the car...and in the end the driver is the john as well as the sk and he kills her somewhere in between...or even at the side of the road in the dark of night on the parkway. The SK seems to enjoy the aspect of the game...especially in light of the phone calls to the sister...perhaps he does the same with the victims?

The driver, EE<mod snip> , is a pimp with a criminal record.

Why do we have to protect his identity?

Will someone please clarify what kind of vehicle the driver was in when he went past Coletti's. Even JVM last night kept saying: when the jeep went by...
Here's a quote of GC. ( link )

an Asian man driving a dark-colored sport utility vehicle pulled up alongside his home, looking for the woman.

This comment however is extremely odd. ( link )
The man said he was searching for the woman because she had left a party upset, and he was trying to find her to bring her back to the house.

As for other vehicles? If you watch interview of JB, you'll see a black jeep parked in his driveway. ( link )

Btw, and aside, wrt the last link, which was recorded shortly after the bodies were found (Dec 17, 2010, iirc). I admittedly find it amazing that LE was speculating that a) there might not be an SK and b) the women may not have been murdered. What a bizarre thing to say.

But EE <mod snip> was the driver with SG and again its possible she was a victim at the wrong place at the wrong time...although i think the fact he left her there is just horrible...but he has no connection to the other women...I'm thinking whoever picked up the other women might have been both SK/driver/john without a connection to prostitution or a criminal record

Why do we have to protect his identity?
Bc he hasn't been named as a murder suspect, or even a POI. And the owners of this site do not feel like getting sued. :rolleyes:

Where did this name come from? The Drivers name has not ben released. Not the Pimp boyfriend. The Asian driver, what gives?

CNN is going to do a special report on it this weekend...at least I think thats what I heard....

what happened with the victims facebook pages...did any of them have a fb page?
I guess I could look...couldn't I?

I am obcessed with this story.

I heard yesterday on the CNN channel on Sirius that the special airs at 7 pm on Saturday.

I'm with you, I have a lot of trouble tearing myself away from this story for so many reasons.

And again remember that one victim was last seen sitting on a curb on underhill drive in the bronx...far away from oak beach and the other from Manhattan...still a cruise. The SK could live near the bronx and not even be in the area full time but know it from childhood summers spent there. Just a thought...

I agree. Whoever did this does not even have to have lived there at all.

It's hard to describe to someone without sounding contradictory what this area is like. Yes it's desolate. But it's also busy in the summer. And when the OBI was there, many people traveled Ocean Parkway just to get there.

So that's why I think the bodies found may not be from just one killer. Most LIers know what this area is like, not just the few who live/lived there.

Just my opinion here but I think you guys should ease up on the driver from the night of the arrest if for no other reason than that we have NO proof whatsoever that he was the guy who was with Shannan that night. Yes, they worked together previously, yes that guy was Asian and GC reported witnessing an Asian man in an SUV, but other than that, we don't know it was the same guy. Unless I'm missing something. Sleuth away privately but I don't think we should run with it on here unless there's more evidence that he was the driver she used that night.

Clearly I'm outvoted. But I don't know where to take the discussion of the other missing people. It's simply not possible to conduct the conversation here threaded through all the other stuff.

I with you:crazy :crazy: I so confused! I will try to update Shannan thread with some Links from here :banghead: Now if i could find that Hudson report again with the arrest:banghead:

E <mod snip> was her driver when she was arrested in 2009. Is it confirmed that he is the same driver from the night she disappeared? She may have used multiple drivers or changed drivers between the arrest time and the disappearance.

I would not continue to use that man's name unless we are certain it's the same driver.

Wow that's great Work, still he has known her, she felt safe with him up untill that nght. yes through deduction it's him but to say he hurt her is a leap. I would go with any of the others before I went with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem