NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, while Ridgway wasn't of large stature, he was in good shape, which to me means, deceptively strong.

Ridgeway tries to claim he was a soft killer and did not torture his victims unduly. He seemed to get into the post mortem more than all the rest.

somehow, with possible dismemberment and the like...I don't think our SK quickly dispatches his quarry. I hope he does...but I think he likes to play head games and this concerns me for his victim's sake.

poor darling lonely girls....out in the lonely night.

Ridgeway tries to claim he was a soft killer and did not torture his victims unduly. He seemed to get into the post mortem more than all the rest.

somehow, with possible dismemberment and the like...I don't think our SK quickly dispatches his quarry. I hope he does...but I think he likes to play head games and this concerns me for his victim's sake.

poor darling lonely girls....out in the lonely night.

Thats why I think he has a weapon (gun). Then he can toy with them, give them some hope. Man I'm gonna have nightmares again tonight.....

Interesting that someone involved in this case attended Mcmaster University during the 70's and there was also thought to be a serial killer on campus during the same decade. I am not quite sure the dates would match up, but it is interesting.

Am I allowed to say that?

very disturbing...very interesting...can we get more deets on the murders?
coeds? hmmm.

Upon researching the job description of "Police Surgeon, NY," these were some of the duties described for the position. He himself in that video interview, IIRC, outside his front door said he had been a police surgeon.

ETA: I have read so many articles and watched so much video...I don't know where i read or heard that he may have gone into rehab, anybody remember where that is???????????

ETA 2: I can't find a link but I did find only one review dated May 2010 here:http://www.vitals.com/doctors/ (just put in his name and go to the reviews)

So for now I will leave out any suggestion or reference to the possibility that Dr H <mod snip> went through any rehab.

I found out about past rehab through one of the court cases (yes there were multiple gross negligence malpractice cases against him), it ultimately was not admitted as part of the case, but it documented the occurance of rehab. (was from the 90's)
see attachment; page 6.

Attachments

• 025904-97a-2.pdf
    701.3 KB · Views: 48
She seems really pissed off...she obviously doesn't like her husbands name to be in the same sentence as the word prostitute...is that what you mean?

please point me to the video, i gotta see that if it's available.

That house on Long Island that blew up in a huge explosion a couple days ago...

Does anyone know if said house was currently (or previously) owned by any of our known parties/subjects?

If current or previous owner's name is known, please do NOT post the name. We do not want potentially innocent persons brought into our discussions.

Does anyone know if said house was currently (or previously) owned by any of our known parties/subjects?
An odd coincidence. Maybe someone wanted to destroy the evidence before the police could get a search warrant?

She seems really pissed off...she obviously doesn't like her husbands name to be in the same sentence as the word prostitute...is that what you mean?

I have never seen her so I was curious about the impression she gave. Thanks. I' love to see the video.

<snipped by me>

Irrespective of the foregoing, this Court finds that **** is entitled to a
protective order vacating the Notice of Discovery and Inspection filed by plaintiffs
counsel which seeks authorizations for &#8220;medical care providers furnishing care and
treatment to [****] for substance abuse for the period one year prior to the
incidents at issue and two years subsequent to said occurrence. &#8221;

</snip>

If I am reading this correctly, the plaintiff's counsel was seeking authorization from the medical care providers who treated **** for substance abuse over the period of 1 year prior to this incident, and 2 years subsequent to this incident. Is that how everyone else reads this?

If current or previous owner's name is known, please do NOT post the name. We do not want potentially innocent persons brought into our discussions.

No it wasn't. The house was sold 2 months ago and was vacant. A contracting company had bought it and was renovating it. The explosion was caused by a gas leak

I found out about past rehab through one of the court cases (yes there were multiple gross negligence malpractice cases against him), it ultimately was not admitted as part of the case, but it documented the occurance of rehab. (was from the 90's)
see attachment; page 6.

Hi truthspider...wow...all I can say is that is SOMETHING!

I've been digging and sleuthing for stuff on him and it's been very hard to find! Well done!!!

Sheesh, have to go now, but just wanted to say that makes me think the dr truly IS a valid suspect, even though "age-wise" he doesn't fit the profile that was just released...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321