NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends sister was killed and dismembered back in the early 80's. Her killer was never found. I often wonder if she is connected to this case:

Feb. 1, 1982 TINA ELIZABETH FOGLIA disappeared from a Hammerheads nightclub, Sunrise Highway in West Islip. She was seen leaving with a man. She was found on Southern State Pky, which is a 5 min. drive from Oak Beach. Found in 3 separate plastic trash bags. She was dismembered with a surgical instrument and found by workers picking up garbage. Police always felt that the person who did this could be a doctor or has experience in surgery. She was found a couple of days after leaving the club. Shulman and Rifken were ruled out.

How awful. I'm so sorry for your friend and his/her family. Were there any other victims found within the next few years,bodies in a similar condition, in a nearby area?

Wasn't one of the bodies (was it Peaches?) found in a trash bag in the 1990s?

My friends sister was killed and dismembered back in the early 80's. Her killer was never found. I often wonder if she is connected to this case:

Feb. 1, 1982 TINA ELIZABETH FOGLIA disappeared from a Hammerheads nightclub, Sunrise Highway in West Islip. She was seen leaving with a man. She was found on Southern State Pky, which is a 5 min. drive from Oak Beach. Found in 3 separate plastic trash bags. She was dismembered with a surgical instrument and found by workers picking up garbage. Police always felt that the person who did this could be a doctor or has experience in surgery. She was found a couple of days after leaving the club. Shulman and Rifken were ruled out.

I was just reading all I could about her last night. I think she may have been his first victim. CPH would have been in his second year of medical school back then. Supposedly he lived within the proximity of the club at the time.

I am so very sorry to hear about your friend's sister goathair, and so sad that justice has not occurred in her case. Maybe someday.

Any idea how it was determined that a "surgical" instrument was used?

Thanks for the info GH!!! I am sorry to hear about your friends sister. She was a beautiful girl. Any idea why they thought the dismemberment occurred with 'surgical instruments'? That is an important piece of information, and it would be interesting to see how it compared to the dismemberment of Jessica Taylor and the other UID's. Definitely worth investigating. Again, I feel horrible for you and your friend over the loss of Tina. I sure wish we could solve these cases....

Anyone know when CPH and The Mrs. got married?

Best guess:
Sometime either while in Nursing School (Class of 1985) or soon thereafter. (Given the age of their children)The Alumni news lists her by both maiden and married name so at some point while in Nursing School she was still going by her maiden name.

I worked for the phone company for awhile. There is a wealth of information on customers' accts...address, place of employment, phone # of workplace, etc. Alot of employees can access that information easily. (it is forbidden but some do, I've heard of others doing it) The company also provided ongoing training for technological advances.

Which victim's mother received a phone call at her place of employment and the caller claimed to be a NY police officer? She was suspicious because she had not given her work # to the police for contact.

This would be the type of information an employee of a phone co. could easily access thru phone records regardless if in a call center setting or a tech/engineering setting.

The very thought makes my geek o meter go off the charts!

Thanks for mentioning this Dwntwnslim as I have given thought to this possibility.

wm

Your theory/idea is very intriguing! Have you found any more information about this? I would be interested to read any information you might have!

I am so sorry about your friend's sister! I will pray for justice.

Thanks for making and posting the timeline nugzter! All of your time and effort is greatly appreciated and very helpful!

She looks like she may be Russian or Asian. What year was MP arrested for trafficking?

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=8494478

They know NOTHING about her. Listed on national missing center's site, between 18 and 50 years old, no dentals, no ethnic info, no eye color, hair color- nothing. Surgical scar on her ankle if her body was found separately from her skull indeed.

On tonight's local news, it was stated that ABC 7's Josh Eihneger obtained the photo/sketch at the National Database, which strangely was not released to the public, although SCPD have the photo in their possession. I will try and find this info.

sketchws.jpg

ok that link I just posted has the video of what I was just saying...

They know NOTHING about her. Listed on national missing center's site, between 18 and 40 years old, no dentals, no ethnic info, no eye color, hair color- nothing.

On tonight's local news, it was stated that ABC 7's Andrew Eihneger obtained the photo/sketch, which strangely was not released to the public, although SCPD have the photo in their possession. I will try and find this info.

From the above link: The reporter states that this victim's head was found at Jones Beach near Field Area 6. Her legs were found on Fire Island. This may be a huge clue into the mentality of the killer..especially when we consider the UID male who was dressed in women's clothing.

In that old NYT article, that I quoted early today and that references the history of Jones Beach, Field Area 6 is mentioned two times...once in reference to where gay men arranged meet ups and also where folks who wanted to swim nude often went.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/28/n...ch-is-like-no-other-place.html?pagewanted=all

"Single men and women mingle on the main beach, and in the unofficial gay section east of Parking Field 6, men ignore the ''Stay Off Dunes'' signs and slip behind the tall beach grass for afternoon cruising."

and this:
"The crime rate is negligible, mostly petty larceny and occasional rowdy fisticuffs. Pets, alcohol and nudity are prohibited. But coolers are rarely examined for liquid contraband, and those who find bathing suits superfluous discreetly gravitate east of Field 6."

Keep in mind, this story was published in 1997. This victim's legs were discovered on Fire Island in 1996!

Is it odd that they didn't bring this to the attention of the media? Why wouldn't they do that? To see if anyone came forward before it became part of the circus?

So far, they found the following people
Jessica T in Manorville and the Jones Beach area.
This UID woman (head near Field Area 6 at Jones Beach 2011 and legs found 1996 Fire Island)
The UID male possibly Asian/dressed as a female (Found near Field Area 6/Jones Beach?)
The UID toddler and
Toddler's mother (Found intact???)

and the GB4

Who is the 10th body and where were the remains found? Was the 10th victim found in pieces on both OP and Manorville?

They know NOTHING about her. Listed on national missing center's site, between 18 and 50 years old, no dentals, no ethnic info, no eye color, hair color- nothing. Surgical scar on her ankle if her body was found separately from her skull indeed.

On tonight's local news, it was stated that ABC 7's Josh Eihneger obtained the photo/sketch at the National Database, which strangely was not released to the public, although SCPD have the photo in their possession. I will try and find this info.

Anyone have any insight as to why the SCPD wouldn't have released this to the public? My only guess is that maybe they want to stagger out the info that they have so that they can keep getting this story in the news. Just an uneducated guess on my part.

So far, they found the following people
Jessica T in Manorville and the Jones Beach area.
This UID woman (head near Field Area 6 at Jones Beach 2011 and legs found 1996 Fire Island)
The UID male possibly Asian/dressed as a female (Found near Field Area 6/Jones Beach?)
The UID toddler and
Toddler's mother (Found intact???)

and the GB4

Who is the 10th body and where were the remains found? Was the 10th victim found in pieces on both OP and Manorville?
Jane Doe #6- Torso found Nov 19. 2000, April 4 2011- Head, hands, and R Foot

sketchws.jpg

I found that photo on Namus earlier this week and I thought maybe they were just using some generic sketch..but apparently they've done some facial reconstruction with the skull.

https://identifyus.org/cases/9098

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member