GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My heart breaks for Maddox's poor mother.

They just said a body has been found on our local news

:sigh: This next part never gets easier. Hold on tight everyone, the thread is moving :(

Divers shortly after noon Tuesday pulled a small yellow bag from the water of the Inner Harbor and placed the bag on a raft.

Maddox is believed to be dead, a law enforcement source said this afternoon.

The divers working in the Inner Harbor near the Destiny mall put a floating marker where they pulled the bag from the water.

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...ve_pulled_a_yellow_bag_from_inner_harbor.html

Well at least they found him and her rather quickly and this didn't take weeks and months. I guess he only read page 1 of that book. Maybe he should've picked up a how to be a responsible parent book instead. RIP Maddox

:sigh: This next part never gets easier. Hold on tight everyone, the thread is moving :(

That right there made me lose it. Rest in paradise sweet baby Maddox. :heartbeat:

:rose: RIP Maddox :rose: :praying:

Just in a split second from me leaving page 15 to click on page 16, I saw Found Deceased and my heart sunk. Praying for this sweet baby and her family at this time. Such a sad thing.

Just in a split second from me leaving page 15 to click on page 16, I saw Found Deceased and my heart sunk. Praying for this sweet baby and her family at this time. Such a sad thing.

I know. It's hard to see the thread renamed. It's like a sharp stab to the heart to read the words.

You've been found, little one. Now, rest in peace.

What the hell did he do?? I'm with two 1 year olds right now. They are funny, cute, sweet and sometimes they drive me crazy! But I could NEVER hurt them. I don't understand!!!

I'd like to take a moment and thank all LE for their quick work. Also to the Thrift Store workers. They all truly deserve a hand. I can't imagine being LE or Maddox's family today.

I'd like to take a moment and thank all LE for their quick work. Also to the Thrift Store workers. They all truly deserve a hand. I can't imagine being LE or Maddox's family today.
Definitely! Everyone really came together to find Maddox! Great job, law enforcement and community!

My last thread of hope is that whatever happened was a tragic accident and the father couldn't face it, so he hid. I want it to be a tragic accident, not neglect or anger or anything on purpose.

And, yes, to the reminder that the thrift store employees were key to finding little Maddox. Big thanks to them!

Oh no, poor Maddox :( Rest in peace, little sweetheart :(

If he killed her purposely or accidentally, why not just kill himself? No, he dumps her body and hides in the woods. If I had ever harmed one of my kids, I would not be able to live with myself. Somehow these creeps think they are going to get away with it and have a life.

RIP Maddox. I wish your family peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back