GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think there will be a lot of support for this. Our society must respond in a serious way to the senseless deaths of our most innocent members.

He's now charged with first degree murder, due to a newly added kidnapping charge.

Article also talks about how Maddox was killed (baseball bat) and how he transported what was left of her remains to her watery grave. So sad.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/ryan-lawrence-indicted-on-1st-degree-murder-kidnapping-charges

Unbelievable.

Hit with a bat, burned, and thrown in a river. He wanted his baby daughter absolutely obliterated. Why such rage?

So incredibly sad.

😢😢😢😢😢

That poor little girl. Killed by her own father, someone she trusted.

Of all the ways to kill her, why choose a baseball bat? Why did he have so much hate and anger towards his own baby girl?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I'm so glad he's being charged with first degree murder!

This will end up a death penalty case (IMO).

The death penalty in NYS has been effectively voided by an opinion of New York's highest court, the Court of Appeals, ruling the death penalty statute unconstitutional in light of a defective provision.

The most severe would be him getting life without parole.

The death penalty in NYS has been effectively voided by an opinion of New York's highest court, the Court of Appeals, ruling the death penalty statute unconstitutional in light of a defective provision.

absolutely correct screecher

I dry heaved when I read that. why?

����������

Of all the ways to kill her, why choose a baseball bat? Why did he have so much hate and anger towards his own baby girl?

😢😢😢😢😢

OMG I just read this part for the first time about how Maddox died. [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

That poor poor baby girl :( And by her own father. What a monster! I pray they throw him right into general population in prison with a sign that says exactly what he's done.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jesus wept again..... Jesus Christ.

My favorite bible quote and one I've used on WS over and over again. I'm not even going to read the new articles. You're a little angel now, baby Maddox!

He's now charged with first degree murder, due to a newly added kidnapping charge.

Article also talks about how Maddox was killed (baseball bat) and how he transported what was left of her remains to her watery grave. So sad.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/ryan-lawrence-indicted-on-1st-degree-murder-kidnapping-charges
i had stopped following this case as there seemed to be no movement for a period of time & apparently my phone had too many tabs open. I just decided to check in to see if there was anything new, & your post was my 1st unread in the thread. Oh my god. Reading the doc made me literally sick. I still feel like I'm going to be sick again. I don't know how one can kill his/her own child, EVER, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, or even hurt a child for that matter, but my god, hit her with a baseball bat???????? That is absolutely terrible. Even if it was an adult I know I wouldn't be able to go thru with actually whacking someone in the head with a baseball bat, unless I was being attacked I guess, which he most certainly was NOT. And then to burn that poor baby. And on top of that all, then to be such a sick bleep, to TAKE her head, torso, & part of her legs (I'm assuming that's what did not burn?) & put her in a container, drive to a different county & put her in the water??!??? I cannot even fathom it. How in the hellllllll did he go thru with ANY of these acts, let alone ALL of them?! Put him away and throw away the key. I will NEVER have any form of sympathy for this monster.

Poor mom, I can't even imagine how hard court must've been for her.

Yet we tell our babies that monsters aren't real. Poor baby. The monster was her own father. What betrayal!

I am so disgusted by this poor excuse for a human being. He is a monster.

He is fit to stand trial though, correct? When will the trial take place?

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...egree_murder_trial_in_baby_maddoxs_death.html

The Syracuse father of a 21-month-old girl beaten to death and dumped in a creek will stand trial for her murder Sept. 19, a judge ruled today...

Mental health doctors are examining Ryan Lawrence to determine what factors, if any, could be used as defenses...

Vavonese, the defense lawyer, has not suggested that Lawrence will claim anyone else was involved in his daughter's death. That points to defenses that could lessen responsibility for -- but not exonerate -- Lawrence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back