GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's interesting to compare his photo today compared to the booking photo. He seems so meek and mild - he looks like "Skippy" on the old Family Ties TV show. Nice make over by his attorney.

I don't see how they can claim he was wasn't completely aware of his actions. He left a message of his plans to his wife, indicating premeditation. He disposed of her body after trying to incinerate it, suggesting he was trying to cover up the crime. He tried to disguise his appearance and hid, proving he was aware of his wrongdoing!

Yeah. He's a .
What kind of person pummels a baby using a baseball bat, burns her, bags her up with a cement block and throws her in the water?

I'll tell you who.

An entitled, self absorbed, jealous, tired of being responsible *******.

Die already.

After Ryan Lawrence, 24, was accused of brutally killing his 21-month-old daughter in February, his older brother didn't flinch: "Maddox is the victim and my brother is to blame."
Rich Lawrence, of Geddes, said Wednesday he is speaking out because his brother's lawyer told reporters in March that Ryan Lawrence's family was "supporting him in every way possible."

Rich Lawrence walked into his brother's murder arraignment March 23 behind Morgan and Onondaga County District Attorney William Fitzpatrick. The brothers' father sat on the opposite side of the courtroom near his shackled son. (Rich Lawrence declined to talk about how the family is getting along since Ryan's arrest.)

More @ link: http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...dont_even_recognize.html#incart_article_small

But Rich Lawrence also criticized his brother's life: "From what I knew of my brother, he really lacked direction, didn't ever take to responsibility well, never took to authority well. He was creative. Figured him as somebody who was generally goodhearted.
He was a slacker and he was selfish, but I never saw him hurt anyone," Rich Lawrence said.

Rich Lawrence declined to talk about his brother's mental health history, saying that there wasn't really any warning sign there.
It wasn't like he had to be put in a padded room or anything," Rich Lawrence said. "There was absolutely nothing from what I knew of my brother that could have led me to the conclusion of what happened."

"I know what Ryan did is unforgivable and he does not deserve my support," he said. "We are on Maddox's side, the side of the victim."

More @ link : http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...dont_even_recognize.html#incart_article_small

If he had asked for a lawyer he would have gotten one. I am positive the cops would not mess this one up. They were sickened by what they were hearing and went by the book.

Ryan Lawrence Takes Stand, Admits Confessing to Baby Maddox's Murder

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/central-...court-hearing-in-baby-maddox-murder-case.html

All that matters is #JusticeForBabyMaddox!
40c24f5ddeed09941855604322e6982b.jpg

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness he spared her mother the pain of a trial. I hope he rots in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back