GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nooooooooooooooooo!!! why! what happened.... I need to know if it was an accident?

They are not reporting a body has been found on our local news yet

OMG, NO!

He will probably say it was an accident, and he put the body in the water to cover it up. Same thing happened with Levon Wameling last year or two years ago, just 40-50 miles west of Syracuse.

Stop killing our babies!

Bless Little Maddox may you rest in peace! :rose:

I hate these little kids cases, sorry dad may you rot for what you did to your baby. imo

if I recall correctly, breion hunter too.

OMG, NO!

He will probably say it was an accident, and he put the body in the water to cover it up. Same thing happened with Levon Wameling last year or two years ago, just 40-50 miles west of Syracuse.

Stop killing our babies!

NewsRadio WHAM 1180 ‏@WHAM1180 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING NEWS.

POLICE SAY A BODY PULLED FROM SYRACUSE'S INNER HARBOR - IS THAT OF MISSING 21-MONTH-OLD MADDOX LAWRENCE.

Todd Hallidy ‏@ToddHallidy 2m2 minutes ago New York, USA
BREAKING: Body believed to be that of toddler Maddox Lawrence found in Syracuse harbor

https://twitter.com/ToddHallidy

I hope she didn't suffer poor baby. RIP sweet angel. Her poor mother...I can't imagine :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ROC Emergencies ‏@ROCEmergencies 35s35 seconds ago
The Amber Alert for the missing 21 month old child, Maddox Lawrence has been cancelled. Unfortunately, her body was recovered. #breaking

CNY Central has reported it via twitter but Channel 9 WSYR hasn't... I'm watching and they haven't said but CNY Central did report it via twitter :(

No. :(

Sent from my fingertips using what remains of my brain.

CNY Central has reported it via twitter but Channel 9 WSYR hasn't... I'm watching and they haven't said but CNY Central did report it via twitter :(

I am watching channel 10 and they have not reported it yet either

Why why why?????

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member