DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bump for Marc...Any news?

This is all I could find...

Another Search Day for Newburgh Boy

Updated: Friday, 18 Dec 2009, 5:51 PM EST
Published : Friday, 18 Dec 2009, 5:46 PM EST
NEWBURGH, N.Y. (AP) - Investigators continue to pursue leads and search the city of Newburgh for a 4-year-old boy who went missing Monday.
Police Sgt. Paul Weber says a special search and recovery dog provided by the National Center for Exploited Children is involved in the effort to find Marc Anthony Bookal, who vanished from his family's apartment Monday. Dogs and dive teams have also checked the nearby Hudson River, but Weber says Friday there's still no sign of the child.

(more)
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/loc...8-another-search-day-for-missing-newburgh-boy

Been gone all day today and Marc has been on my mind all day.
Just checking in for any news. Nothing yet I see.

Praying Marc is found soon.

Wow...I was reading this today and thought it would be really long but no...hope he is found soon and I still want to slap somebody.

Just checking in, I see his little body has not been found yet. If he went into the Hudson, wouldn't he have been washed downstream? I still wonder how the BF could have gotten the body to the river without being seen, but it could have been done at any point, I have not heard any reliable source about exactly when and who actually saw Marc walking and talking. I know that he did not go to school that day so who knows when he died?
I have never seen the Hudson river - does it have a rapid current?
Also, if anyone knows the answer to my question about who saw Marc last and when, I'd appreciate it! Thanks all...:eek:

I swear I want to slap some people. I'll start with "mom" and I use that term loosely then I'll move on to bf. Her parents, while they are not responsible, I wonder why they didn't know too much? I mean I know you can hide stuff from your parents and cut them off, but I just wished they'd tried a little harder. Not their fault what happened, but dang.....

Yeah, another Robert Manwill. Sick mom, sick bf. I'll bet he was dead a couple of days before they reported him.

Bless those police officers and others searching for him. Let him be found and laid to rest. I hate child abusers. And animal abusers. I'm at a loss for what else I can say....

SailorMoon, you must be a much more calm person than I am. I want to pistolwhip both the mother and the da** BF. Then I really want to hurt them. People who hurt children have a special place in my heart. IMO, they do not need to breathe oxygen, period. I'm thinking that the little boy was gone probably right after the video of the BF and the little boy in the store. Why oh why can't the truth be beaten out of suspected child murderers? I truly believe that it would be justified and totally approved by the most highest power.:furious:

Oh I'd like to do a lot more than slap...but slap is the nicest form I can put it. I don't want to get banned!!! It just seems like once a week or so we have one of these cases. BS, I say. BS. What the heck is wrong with this world?? I go back and think of my childhood in the 60s and 70s. I'm sure this happened then, but you know, I don't think we were as grossly overpopulated as we are now. Where I lived, everyone had a home and everyone had a job. Anyway...I'm just sick of it. Freaking sick of kids (and animals) being beat and killed and dumped like a whopper wrapper. Where do these so called parents get off???

Praying you come home today, little Marc.

Salem

... I have never seen the Hudson river - does it have a rapid current? ...

At various points in my life, I've see the Hudson from it's northern banks all the way to the south, where it passes New York City and eventually connects with the Atlantic Ocean. I would not describe it as having rapid currents; nor would any of the tide and current charts found online.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=NEWS81

complete coverage of the case for Marc

Also, there is now a tenk reward
'snipped from above article'
An anonymous donor has offered a $10,000 reward for any information leading to the safe return of 4-year-old Marc Anthony Bookal.
The reward was the only new development on the sixth day of an exhaustive search for Marc, who went missing Monday afternoon. More than 25 police officers and three dogs handled by volunteers searched a half-mile radius around the Benkard Avenue apartment where Marc lived. They searched backyards, alleys and areas near the Hudson River and Quassaick Creek.
A snowstorm Saturday night was expected to delay the search and make it more complicated. Police worry that snow could cover pieces of evidence or scents that would be picked up by dogs. That’s why search teams covered a wide area Saturday.

Jusy checking in to see if this precious little boy has been found. Due to the blizzard (still going on!) my tv's are being used for playstation and movies all day, no news at all. I see he is still not found :( I am sick about this case, I'd like to have Marc laid to rest, and those responsible to be in custody.
I see that the deadbeat BF was requested to take a poly - anyone know if it was done?:crazy:

I swear I want to slap some people. I'll start with "mom" and I use that term loosely then I'll move on to bf. Her parents, while they are not responsible, I wonder why they didn't know too much? I mean I know you can hide stuff from your parents and cut them off, but I just wished they'd tried a little harder. Not their fault what happened, but dang.....

Yeah, another Robert Manwill. Sick mom, sick bf. I'll bet he was dead a couple of days before they reported him.

Bless those police officers and others searching for him. Let him be found and laid to rest. I hate child abusers. And animal abusers. I'm at a loss for what else I can say....

Above BBM

Ya know, for years while I raised my children, there were a few words that weren't allowed to be used in our home: Stupid, Hate, Can't, & N word.
To this day, those words just aren't a part of my adult childrens' vocabulary and they have taught their children (my grandkidlets) that those words are not to be used.

The last couple years I can't say the same for me.
I'm finding myself using the word Hate more and more when discussing Child abusers and Animal abusers whether it's online or in 3-D.
And the anger I feel..... the heat that comes from within and ends by feeling like a hot, roaring fire inches from my face whenever I read/hear of a hurt child at the hands of their parents or perv, a missing child under hinky circumstances or an abused/killed animal is a feeling, an emotion that was so foreign to me for over a half a century yet the last couple of years I've been feeling it almost daily.

My apologies SailorMoon. Read your post and it sparked a vent. Thanks for that as I needed to get it out.

Amity I feel the same way

people who abuse sweet animals go on to abuse sweet kids..
and abuse women
and some women are just as bad....

all these "excuses" for these abusive jerks...all these 2nd chances...tip toe tip toe around them....enough is enough

My thoughts and prayers are for little Marc

as for his so called mother?? ugh..
and the "caregiver" (what a ridiculous thing to call this )....ugh..I am right there...
yeah you can call me a "hater" too

Checking in to see if there has been any new info.

Praying this child is found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back