NY NY - Mary Lou Bostwick, Teen, Waverly, 17 July 1972

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder how they were able to justify this and if they were suspected by LE at some point
But I have the feeling that since she was a teenager, and it was the 70's, they probably didn't investigate too much into this case and probably believed she was "just another runaway"
In those years I can imagine the number of murders and unsolved crimes, the police overwhelmed by so much work, I think it is easier to say that she is a 'fugitive' and leave it as it was, knowing that it would be impossible to find her... I have the impression that That still happens and depending on the difficulty of the case, they have suspects, etc. The police actively intervene in the case or they let it go...
what do you think?

In those years I can imagine the number of murders and unsolved crimes, the police overwhelmed by so much work, I think it is easier to say that she is a 'fugitive' and leave it as it was, knowing that it would be impossible to find her... I have the impression that That still happens and depending on the difficulty of the case, they have suspects, etc. The police actively intervene in the case or they let it go...
what do you think?
Oh definitely
It also the depends on the kid's skin color, what neighboorhood he's coming from (rich or poor), and many other factors...
Imo the people she went babysitting are somehow involved in her disappearance or atleast they have some knowledge about what happened to her

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back