NY NY - Mitchel Weiser, 16, & Bonita Bickwit, 15, Narrowsburg, 27 July 1973

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[QI think you are right I think the UID Rebel Flag guy is not him... He seems a little more hardcore and harder living than Mitch. . I think I might go with the Carnival John Doe who was much closer to his age also.
I don't know about the pregnancy and going to NY for an abortion..because they both lived in Brooklyn NY that is close to the City where the abortions would of been. And they only had $25 with them.. I think it would of been easier to stay in Brooklyn than to travel all the way upstate to come back to the city for an abortion...I could be totally wrong also. She could of been pregnant and they ran away together. The thing that strikes me is the guy that called out of nowhere to see he saw them drown...something is wrong with that..I feel he was trying to clear his conscience in some way perhaps.
I still think they were naive and thought they were not and something happened along the way... I don't know just kind of seems like that to me. JMO

Without rereading the whole thread, have to suggest the possibility that Bonita was pregnant and either planned to run way with Mitch in order to have the baby, or go to New York to terminate a pregnancy. Maybe that is what she needed money for, imo, speculation.

Thread for " rebel flag" tattoo uid mentioned above..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...)-30-45-Tatts-Rose-SpiderWeb-RebelFlag-Jan-89

UOTE=dotr;12583900]Without rereading the whole thread, have to suggest the possibility that Bonita was pregnant and either planned to run way with Mitch in order to have the baby, or go to New York to terminate a pregnancy. Maybe that is what she needed money for, imo, speculation.

Thread for " rebel flag" tattoo uid mentioned above..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...)-30-45-Tatts-Rose-SpiderWeb-RebelFlag-Jan-89[/QUOTE]

The counter is at 43 years, 9 months and 29 days.

Such a sad story and so heartbreaking to hear that their dental records are lost.

I hope and pray that whatever happened to these two young kids comes to light.

Bumping for Bonnie and Mitch.

Missing From: NARROWSBURG, New York
Date Missing: 07/27/1973

MITCHEL FRED WEISER

DOB: 11/23/1956
Sex: Male
HGT: 5'07"
WGT: 140 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Race: White

Other Information: Mitchel and a female companion, Bonita Bickwit, also reported missing, were last seen en route to a music concert in Watkins Glen, NY. They are missing due to unknown circumstances. Photo is age progressed to 53 years.

getImage

http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/missing/#/missing-child/86

Attachments

• weiser_mitchel4.jpg
    weiser_mitchel4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 109
Missing From: NARROWSBURG, New York
Date Missing: 07/27/1973
BONITA BICKWIT
DOB: 01/28/1958
Sex: Female
HGT: 4'10"
WGT: 90 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Race: White
Other Information: Bonita and a male companion, Mitchel Weiser, were en route to a music concert in Watkins Glen, New York. The photo is age progressed to 52 years old. They are missing due to unknown circumstances.

getImage

http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/missing/#/missing-child/38

I read somewhere that Mr.Smith was from Providence RI. There is a guy on Face Book named Allen Smith from Providence RI

Is it possible ?? That Mitch and Bonnie never got another ride after the truck driver left them. And they walked all night.
Is it possible?? On the morning of the 28th when the sun came up.They were still walking at dawn.
Is it possible ?? That at some point during the journey possibly after sunrise. Mitch got frustrated with the cardboard sign and the road. So he decided to go the more direct route over the land cross country. Maybe even a dirt road. Since the concert would be starting soon. And then Mitch and Bonnie just got lost in the wilderness until they died of thirst or hunger.
There are old abandoned Mine shafts all over the Catskill mountains. If they were walking cross country to make up time . They could have fell into one of these abandoned mine shafts. Never to be seen or heard from again.
Is it possible?? Maybe??
And what about wild life?? The Catskill mountains is home to apprx. 2000 black bears. And there are mountain lions up there too.
I know the wild life theory is a long shot. But they could have got lost in the woods. Since they were already in the Wilderness,

And what about this TED Smith person. Why was this person so irritated that people were still searching for Mitch and Bonnie. on Sean Mungers post on Jan.1 2014.

And what about this TED Smith person. Why was this person so irritated that people were still searching for Mitch and Bonnie. on Sean Mungers post on Jan.1 2014.
http://crimefeed.com/2017/05/vanished-from-summer-camp-where-are-bonnie-bickwit-and-mitchel-weiser/
Smith further stated that the travelers pulled over at one point to cool off in a river. He said he saw Bonnie get swept away by a current, followed by Mitchel diving in after her. When neither returned, Smith said he and the driver simply rode off and never reported the accident. When presented with photos, though, Smith failed to identify either Bonnie or Mitchel. Nor could he describe what they were wearing. He also refused to take a polygraph test. In addition, following Smith’s claims, authorities investigated every coroner’s office in the area and found that no drowned bodies had turned up at the time in question. So that leaves only more questions.
rbbm.

I wonder if they had a flashlight? I could easily see 2 city kids getting lost in the Wilderness walking at night. If they didn't have a flashlight with fresh Batteries. I bet that SR97 is dark at night.

Is it possible they ran away ? What year did her family get the phone call? Could the unidentified I-95 couple be them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back