Identified! NY - Mount Vernon, WhtFem 51UFNY, 18-25, Left Near Junkyard, Feb'88 - Veronica Wiederhold

Can not someone just find a photo from a yearbook? We know she's from brooklyn or queens right?

Can not someone just find a photo from a yearbook? We know she's from brooklyn or queens right?
Yeah! But the problem is that a lot of schools on classmates lack a yearbook!im from mount vernon and they have no yearbooks from my year.

It’s a bit of a shame really they don’t want her photo of when she was living released considering her deceased photos are unfortunately easily available

I don't understand the family's attitude, unless they want to hide the truth to their larger family connections.

It is a pity for those of the members here who possibly participated in a crowd funding to find out who she was.

I don't understand the family's attitude, unless they want to hide the truth to their larger family connections.

It is a pity for those of the members here who possibly participated in a crowd funding to find out who she was.
Some people are just private. We should respect their wishes regardless of their reason. They are grieving.

Whatever the reason, it isn’t our business, and it would be a kindness to stop pushing. We aren’t entitled to a photo.

I’m 50/50 on it, if the family wants privacy and wants to grieve it’s their right and we should respect their wishes,and I also think they should release photo or like a small eulogy about her, because even tho we didn’t know her we care about her case and want justice for her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamingman73
Back