Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned, but doesn’t the Marriott Hotel have cameras? There hasn’t been any footage released of them coming or going from the hotel or it’s parking lot, and keycards record every time an individual leaves and enters their room. This information could narrow down the time the killings took place. I don’t think Damy’s involved either, but I do think the individuals, who committed this heinous act, know him. I don’t know if he’s dead or hiding, but once the DNA results are released, this thing is going to blow up.
BTW...I think they were already out, possibly hanging at the dealers house. Nobody is going to wake their 3 year old, at 2:30 in the morning, to do an exchange. Someone would have stayed back with the baby and cooler of drugs.

Last edited:
If that was actually a gas can, I think they would have left it in the car to burn. These people knew what they were doing and keeping that gas can is just plain dumb, IMO. This was planned out better than that.
Wow great point!!!! Gesh I never thought of that. The video does look like the POI is carrying a gas can BUT can you imagine if it was two bags of coke. Omg I really think it was a large amount they got robbed for. I know people get robbed for less. But this seemed to be a big deal. Two keys can be easily concealed, but 10-15 you would need a couple bags. My goodness the plot thickens

That area in Buffalo where the crime occurred has a propensity for violence. Usually in high crime areas the neighbors have surveillance cameras on their houses. I wonder if someone caught the perps dropping the boy off near that porch? Ugh so many questions

Bad tainted cocaine going on in NY.
Not saying related to case but it's related to just say no to Cocaine.
U.S. News: Breaking News Photos, & Videos on the United States - NBC News
5 dead in New York City area from apparent overdoses caused by tainted cocaine
Police say two deaths in Yonkers may be connected to a deadly batch of drugs that killed three others in the Bronx.

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned, but doesn’t the Marriott Hotel have cameras? There hasn’t been any footage released of them coming or going from the hotel or it’s parking lot, and keycards record every time an individual leaves and enters their room. This information could narrow down the time the killings took place. I don’t think Damy’s involved either, but I do think the individuals, who committed this heinous act, know him. I don’t know if he’s dead or hiding, but once the DNA results are released, this thing is going to blow up.
BTW...I think they were already out, possibly hanging at the dealers house. Nobody is going to wake their 3 year old, at 2:30 in the morning, to do an exchange. Someone would have stayed back with the baby and cooler of drugs.
Agree about the key cards recording every time you enter or leave your room, the pool area, and locked doors. Many hotels also have video cameras at all of the doors, pool area, parking lot- I know, I am a former Night Manager/Auditor and Front Desk Supervisor for hotels. As a night auditor, I watched the screens at night several times, just to make sure nothing was amiss. I am sure that LE has this information- the last time they used the card before this horrific episode happened. Great post, by the way.

I don't even know.... wow.
I thought this sounded drug related, it was what made the most sense.

Police say that the POI's do not match any of the 3 missing people.
Yet they say there are only 2 bodies in the car.
Most at websleuths seem to feel that one POI does seem to match one of the missing people.

The friend doesn't throw red flags on facebook... and he's certainly extremely brave to be out publicly. So I'm not really sure what to think on this one. Baffling and strange.kod
I have my own theory I haven't seen anyone say yet. We're assuming they were selling the drugs but could it be a possibility they drove up there to buy them to take back to Florida to sell themselves or to just pick up for someone and drive it? Maybe after buying the first batch that was found at the hotel they went with more money to get extra and was robbed for their cash? Or maybe "returned" one of the kilos bought because it wasn't good coke.

The article was published 9/16 and updated this morning. The comments by LA aren't new to me but this is the first time I've read those by neighbor's Tina and Dana.

"He was pulling the car out of the garage..." is interesting. What garage? o_OMOO
For anyone that's looked at their Facebook page they have a family photo with all of them very recently in Mexico. Maybe their trip was to get the drugs and move them for whoever. The friend had a comment a while back saying he was his "accomplice" on his brothers Facebook page. Maybe it was planned and he knows that. Last thing I cannot get out of my head is the possibility they grabbed the drugs and boy and quickly surrounded them with gas and they couldn't get out of the vehicle. Also they may have killed the friend elsewhere because they want it to look like he did it and fled.

I have my own theory I haven't seen anyone say yet. We're assuming they were selling the drugs but could it be a possibility they drove up there to buy them to take back to Florida to sell themselves or to just pick up for someone and drive it? Maybe after buying the first batch that was found at the hotel they went with more money to get extra and was robbed for their cash? Or maybe "returned" one of the kilos bought because it wasn't good coke.
I don't think anyone in the history of cocaine dealing has bought it to bring back to Florida.

{Quote}if someone was going to kill the parents and/or the friend, it doesn't make sense that they'd leave the child alive or off to wander by themself{/quote}

I'm just glad the child is alive. Poor thing, I wonder if he saw his parents murdered, if they are ones in burned out car

Nobody buys cocaine in NY and drives it down to Florida to sell. You happen to know any coke dealers that take returns? That's more rare than unicorns.

Thinking about Dhamyl Mirella Roman-Audiffred...

*If* this person has survived, I wonder how easy it would be for now-him to go unnoticed. To me, the person has a distinctive look.

Also, there's comment the person had 'just started' to transition from female to male. I admit that I don't really know what that means... but I take it to be a reference to physical changes. In that case, are there any medical needs that need timely attention? In other words, if still alive, does/would Dhamyl Mirella Roman-Audiffred need to see a doctor anytime soon?

I also wonder what - if any - "Trisha", Dhamyl Mirella Roman-Audiffred's apparent love interest, has to say about all of this. She has no doubt been questioned rather (ahem) assertively.

Nobody buys cocaine in NY and drives it down to Florida to sell. You happen to know any coke dealers that take returns? That's more rare than unicorns.

(O/T, yikes this reminds me of this case:

“The spokesman said the Americans bought drugs, but “according to what they say, they weren’t real drugs,” so they sought out the seller to get their money back.”
2 American Teenagers Admit Killing Police Officer in Rome, Officials Say

2 Americans Arrested After Killing Italian Officer Over Fake Cocaine )

I think the child was spared because whoever murdered the parents and set the vehicle on fire, has some type of relationship with the child and couldn't bring themselves to kill him.

MOO
Yes- someone cared enough to hold the child's hand and make sure that he got to a safe place. Cold blooded killers don't do that, on average.

This person also didn't just walk/drive past a random house on Potomac Street, while fleeing a murder scene, in the dark, and notice a box with a blanket on the porch floor (from the street)- I am speculating they knew this spot some other way before-hand.

I just have this feeling that this story isn't going to be a simple drug-deal gone wrong.

Yes- someone cared enough to hold the child's hand and make sure that he got to a safe place. Cold blooded killers don't do that, on average.

This person also didn't just walk/drive past a random house on Potomac Street, while fleeing a murder scene, in the dark, and notice a box with a blanket on the porch floor (from the street)- I am speculating they knew this spot some other way before-hand.

I just have this feeling that this story isn't going to be a simple drug-deal gone wrong.
How did they ensure that the child stayed on the porch and didn't scream/cry (especially after what he witnessed), waking up the residents of the house immediately? Was the child sleeping when they left him there? Was he left somewhere else and found the porch on his own?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back