NY - NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted on federal criminal charges - Sept. 25, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
deleting. This case is close to home but thread seems to want broad generalities not local coverage.

Last edited:
There have been so many raids of city higher-ups in the past few weeks, I think the Feds are trying to add to the charges against Adams and get some major players to flip. JMO.

All of this info has been out there since he ran for office and it was covered in the NY Post.
I don't think the alleged foreign contributions/straw donors were known when he ran. Also, the Turkish consulate did not open until September 2021 -- months after Adams won the Democratic primary for mayor, thereby becoming the de facto next mayor. JMO.

“NYC Schools Chancellor David Banks and his longtime love, First Deputy Mayor Sheena Wright, quietly planned to get hitched this weekend on Martha’s Vineyard — raising speculation the nuptials are to buffer them from testifying against each amid an ongoing federal corruption investigation swirling around the Adams administration, The Post has learned.”

I find cases like this interesting. What finally tipped this into investigation? It looks like Mayor Adam's has been doing this for a long time.

I remember this

FBI agents are executing a search warrant at the Crown Heights, Brooklyn, home of Brianna Suggs, who is a campaign consultant linked to the mayor. This law enforcement action may be the reason the mayor abruptly returned back to the city, although a spokesperson declined to comment.

A Brief History of Ethical Concerns Involving Eric Adams

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90
Back