UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 8 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 5 hung re attempted #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any chance this can be uploaded as a podcast Jon? I feel a few days intense dog walks (in the rain) coming on

Thank you for all your work in spreading the truth, among the nonsense. You’re my no1 YouTuber
I am going to look at that being a possibility because I also have the cross examination which totals 15 hours but Youtube's limit is 12 which is incredibly annoying. I will let you know. Thank you for the kind compliment.

I am going to look at that being a possibility because I also have the cross examination which totals 15 hours but Youtube's limit is 12 which is incredibly annoying. I will let you know. Thank you for the kind compliment.
You could split it in half. I know it's not ideal, but most people probably aren't going to listen to fifteen hours straight anyway.

MOO

Are you aware that your channel is plugged in an article published today in The Critic magazine? Great article.

I started this last night … what a masterclass in a closing speech.
Well done @CS2C … you must of been knackered at the end of that one !
I don't know why but I do honestly struggle with it. When you think that is a 10 hour video made up of 30 second clips mainly lol. I usually do 30 seconds, do a few retakes if necessary and then the next 30 seconds. It's also important to try and understand what message he is trying to portray, it's not just as simple as reading a book lol.

I am glad it's done though!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back