NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it definitely looked like a small person Orsolya's height or even shorter. Maybe a young person that the family knew was angry with her for some reason. The amount of stab wounds may be because he/she was not strong enough to fatally wound her with just a few stabs. :(
MOO- every ridiculous thing about this case is best explained by the perp being a teenager- A friend of the family who had access to the house and lives nearby. He was surprised by the mother coming home, killed her, and then sat for 3 hours trying to figure out what to do and came up with a stupid plan. Maybe infatuated, maybe a little disturbed... it could also be a random burglar who was surprised. Both of these scenarios make it all the more tragic that the news media has aired what should be completely private information about her private life and may ultimately have nothing to do with this crime.

Friday night OG was at the station house from 11:45 -12:30

"A very classy woman. Very sweet. Beautiful," Gabe Veras told CBS2's Kiran Dhillon.

Veras is the manager at the Forest Hills Station House restaurant. He wasn't working, but says employees and video shows Gaal was at the bar on Friday night.

"Orsolya was here on Friday around 11:45 to 12:30. She came in alone she left alone. She had her usual a Moscow mule," Veras said.

New details revealed in Orsolya Gaal murder investigation in Queens

https://www.fhstationhouse.com/

Last edited:
The photo grab from the video looks like a small person but the actual video in motion makes it look like a man to me. It’s obviously hard to tell no matter what. I’m sure LE has many angles with all the cameras available. I’m hoping so anyway.

My 14 year old may just be super weak and/or lazy but he can barely pull my 50lb. suitcase for long through the airport. I understand that may be different if he’s panicking and hurrying.

It could very well be a woman in the footage and these leaks are to make the perpetrator feel comfortable and safe.
I wonder if either of the sons had a girlfriend who Mom didn’t approve of. Or if Dad had a girlfriend. I’m not sleuthing the family, just speculating…much like MSM seems to be doing with regards to the victim

I don't know if I just watch too much Law and Order: SVU or what but this seems like something that has happened several times.....a teenage relationship where one or both teens kill a parent. I'm not saying that's what happened here, of course. Just saying that it is a thing that seems more common than it should be. Probably because teens are irrational and impulsive.

Probably both, since the reports mention that the 13-year-old was "found on the first floor".

The 13 year old was on the first floor when police arrived? I thought I read that she was killed on the 1st floor. Did the son call 911 or anything? I would have thought he may have encountered the blood and called 911. But it doesn't sound like that's what happened.

Makes me think what I said earlier. She wasn’t quite ready to go home, stopped for a night cap then was followed or happened upon something in her home. Could be someone texted her to meet her at her home as well. Answers coming soon…
I agree. I don't think the stop was nefarious. She just stopped for a drink on the way home. The man interviewed said it was her regular drink. He spoke very highly of her. It's nice to see an actual professional news agency reporting on the case. It could be as simple as someone saw her at the bar and followed her home.

Time of death has been reported as approx. 12:40, so she couldn’t have been home long before encountering her killer. I wonder if someone was waiting for her or if she disturbed them. They seemed pretty laden down with a backpack and something under their arm IMO. Did she walk in on a robbery? Hopefully answers are coming soon.

Queens map shows Orsolya Gaal’s whereabouts before and after slay as cops piece together final moments

I wonder who is trying to spread the image of OG having affairs to the media?

1) LE
2) OG's friends
3) Bar people she frequents
4) OG's watch group members
5) Relatives if any - husband and co
6) OG's handy men
7) Assumption by media writers

I think prep might have some connection to it

The Fugitive killer who stabbed Orsolya Gaal to death inside her Forest Hills home left behind a vital clue — a pair of blood-soaked boots, a police source said Wednesday.

Police are now running DNA tests on the boots, which cops found in a trash can outside the garage of the home where Gaal was stabbed nearly 60 times early on Saturday, a high-ranking NYPD official told The Post.

Police believe Gaal was followed home by her killer
Cops hope boots will help ID NYC mom Orsolya Gaal’s killer: police source

I agree. I don't think the stop was nefarious. She just stopped for a drink on the way home. The man interviewed said it was her regular drink. He spoke very highly of her. It's nice to see an actual professional news agency reporting on the case. It could be as simple as someone saw her at the bar and followed her home.

The longer we go without an arrest, the more I lean towards it being a random attack. I would assume that if the police have her phone records and she had arranged to meet up with someone who she had an affair with, it would be pretty easy to identify that individual. The level of overkill certainly points to her killer being someone she had a personal relationship with, but someone who saw her out and about and had their sexual advances rebuffed (particularly if they were under the influence of drugs/alcohol) could theoretically also have had that level of anger.

I'm truly at a loss as to who killed OG and, more specifically, why there has been no real movement in the case (whether it be publicly naming a POI or even holding a press conference to discuss the investigation).

I wonder who is trying to spread the image of OG having affairs to the media?

1) LE
2) OG's friends
3) Bar people she frequents
4) OG's watch group members
5) Relatives if any - husband and co
6) OG's handy men
7) Assumption by media writers

I think prep might have some connection to it
Tabloids?

Friday night OG was at the station house from 11:45 -12:30

"A very classy woman. Very sweet. Beautiful," Gabe Veras told CBS2's Kiran Dhillon.

Veras is the manager at the Forest Hills Station House restaurant. He wasn't working, but says employees and video shows Gaal was at the bar on Friday night.

"Orsolya was here on Friday around 11:45 to 12:30. She came in alone she left alone. She had her usual a Moscow mule," Veras said.

New details revealed in Orsolya Gaal murder investigation in Queens

https://www.fhstationhouse.com/

BBM by me above. I'm thinking that would mean she was killed right away upon returning home. Premeditated. Not a rage killing after having a fight or discussion that lasted a long time, right? A burglar would have just run out of the house (I think).

I don't think this really adds much to the discussion, but I did want to point out for those saying there aren't any "big time" schools in Portland - maybe not, but Oregon State University in Corvallis is about 2 hour drive from Portland, and U of Oregon in Eugene is about 2 1/2 hours. There is an airport in Eugene but it's relatively small and flight options more limited. It's easy to understand why someone would fly into PDX, where they could rent a car and drive to schools outside of Portland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member