NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they met at the bar/restaurant, then, they have an eye witness as to who he was in the bartender.

A strange thought--- could the killer have been the partner of the man whose number was in the phone?

It could very well be a woman in the footage and these leaks are to make the perpetrator feel comfortable and safe.
I wonder if either of the sons had a girlfriend who Mom didn’t approve of. Or if Dad had a girlfriend. I’m not sleuthing the family, just speculating…much like MSM seems to be doing with regards to the victim

The family's electrician, 30-year-old Arrjuna Jack, has also revealed that the house was outfitted with an advanced camera surveillance system.

Jack says he was often at the home carrying out electrical work, power-washing and painting.

He added that the house has a separate door that leads up into the kitchen or down into the basement, which is outfitted with a laundry room and what used to be the boys' playroom.
Family electrician of murdered Queens mother says her home had multiple cameras | Daily Mail Online

He said Klein, 53, worked from an office in the home and the house has separate door that leads either down to the basement or up to the kitchen. The basement consists of a laundry room and what was the kid’s playroom.
Slain NYC mom Orsolya Gaal's home had separate basement entrance, family electrician says

Wondering if the entrance described here is from the garage leading either up a few stairs to the kitchen or down a few more to the basement area.

ETA found it:
Slain NYC mom Orsolya Gaal's home had separate basement entrance, family electrician says
If Arrjuna Jack knew a lot about the advanced camera surveillance system, he probably knew where all the camera's were and what their triggers were. Maybe he even knew how to disable the camera's.

I also wonder if having such an advanced camera surveillance system was common in their neighborhood.

JMO

The leaks don’t seem to add up to all that much … I mean IMO dont get a sense that LE is seeking witnesses / leads or help from the public. Most especially if it’s just a distraction campaign, why must they make these public accusations of infidelity? Her family is obviously suffering already, is it really necessary to add to it with these stories??

The police have no problem naming the Electrician-Power Washer-Painter but are not naming an ex-handyman lover of victim that police are looking for to question.

Interesting that there's been little to know info about the 17 year old son

I did not see anywhere that the police named the power washer, I believe he went to the press himself.
Why would there be any need for the press to print info about the 17 year old son who was out of state?

The simplest DNA testing of the blood evidence from the home can reveal whether LE is looking for a male or female perp.

They appear to be focusing on a male perp

True. But, if they only wanted to talk to him and he is not a suspect or poi, the reason could be so he doesn't lawyer up or they want to talk to him about someone else who might want her dead..... just trying to think outside the box with what little we have.

She could have decided to have a night cap alone at a bar she’s familiar with that’s in walking distance to her home. She likely felt safe there. Maybe the killer saw her and took advantage of her being alone and followed her. She could have walked into her home and found someone she knew inside. So many scenarios. I pray they get this person soon. Praying for a swift resolution for her and her family.

It’s possible that a lover might also be an in-law, neighbor or pet-sitter. Someome known to the rest of the family in a context other than lover.
TOD was around 12:40AM which gives killer about 3 1/2 hour post killing to do dismembering of body and load in hockey duffel bag with wheels. Makes no sense killer would spend so much time in house post killing unless they lived there were like an overnight guest (Fri to Sat). The house was only like 2,500 sq feet so it amazes me that the 13 year old was upstairs in top floor when police arrived after 8:30am. Maybe the dog slept with the son but I would think the dog would be barking like crazy if there was an intruder.

The murderer obviously had access to her mobile, surely anything incriminating would have been deleted when they had the chance, text messages?
Anything recovered from the phone could also be left to misdirect, by implying certain activity or scenarios.
It could be that she believed she was meeting somebody in the bar but was actually being deceived into thinking this, to reveal herself.

It could very well be a woman in the footage and these leaks are to make the perpetrator feel comfortable and safe.
I wonder if either of the sons had a girlfriend who Mom didn’t approve of. Or if Dad had a girlfriend. I’m not sleuthing the family, just speculating…much like MSM seems to be doing with regards to the victim

JMO But this is an interesting avenue we haven’t explored. My husband said this morning he thinks the person in the surveillance tape looks female. We spun out a theory that the killer is a female. She’s the partner/spouse <modsnip - this person has NOT been implicated as the POI>, and was part of a love triangle.

In all seriousness, IMO the killer is a fellow immigrant from Eastern Europe. I could write paragraphs of my opinions about this. My father was an immigrant and he was proud to become an American citizen, but he always sought out the company of fellow immigrants - not even his countrymen, but people who understood his situation.

I see the same thing in New York all the time. People assimilate, make friends with Americans, but they really feel most comfortable among other expats. Completely understandable.

It seems as though Orsolya came here and assimilated beautifully. But I think she was closest to other people who shared this experience.

Anyway, just my opinion/hunch from my own experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not see anywhere that the police named the power washer, I believe he went to the press himself.
Why would there be any need for the press to print info about the 17 year old son who was out of state?
"On Tuesday afternoon, the family’s electrician, [AJ], stopped by Gaal’s home, which is still wrapped in crime-scene tape, after he heard that she’d been killed on the news. “I’m very startled,” said [AJ], 30, adding that he was frequently at the family’s home to do electrical work, as well as some power-washing and painting." Ex-handyman lover sought by cops in NYC mom Orsolya Gaal's slaying: sources

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip> <BBM>

NYPD sources told The Post on Tuesday that detectives had asked the Queens District Attorney’s Office for a search warrant shortly after tracing the blood back to Gaal’s house Saturday morning.

But investigators weren’t given the warrant till early evening, costing them valuable time in gathering evidence, sources said.

The DA’s office did not immediately respond to a Post request for comment.

Ex-handyman lover sought by cops in NYC mom Orsolya Gaal's slaying: sources
Does anyone know if they released the 13 year old son and he re-entered the home before the search warrants were executed?

I'm wondering if it could be a young male who lives in the neighborhood or who knows her sons. Someone who is familiar with their house and their schedules and maybe is obsessed with her. The "I was in prison and now I'm back" text has a young male vibe to me - like something a teenager would come up with.

I've thought about it being a female. I think many females would have trouble lifting a body into that bag and getting it up the steps from the basement. But maybe that's why the killer was in the house for so long, and why they abandoned the bag where they did - because it was so heavy.

TOD was around 12:40AM which gives killer about 3 1/2 hour post killing to do dismembering of body and load in hockey duffel bag with wheels. Makes no sense killer would spend so much time in house post killing unless they lived there were like an overnight guest (Fri to Sat). The house was only like 2,500 sq feet so it amazes me that the 13 year old was upstairs in top floor when police arrived after 8:30am. Maybe the dog slept with the son but I would think the dog would be barking like crazy if there was an intruder.
Our dog would have hidden under the bed. He was a great dog, just not much of a watch dog.:)

I have been following this whole deal since early Monday morning when it popped up on trending stories on my computer. I have searched for every article I could, google mapped the whole route taken by the perp w the victim, and visited every chat room I possibly could find. That is what eventually led me here. This has to be one of the strangest cases I ever remember hearing about/researching.

I saw mentioned several times that “she was texting with 3 or 4 different men” in various links, and wondered why even mention that? Briefly looking through my own texts, I see recent messages from 3 men listed by first and last names. One is a friend, one is my stepdad, and one is a neighbor. You can’t tell that if you look at the recent messages between us. Definitely seems like they are pushing some narrative and trying to shame her in some way, as if texting men isn’t allowed. If they’re going to say “she was texting 3 other men!” at least also include more information about the nature of the messages if it’s worth mentioning at all (inviting them over to her house or something relevant), you know? If they’re totally innocent, don’t shame this poor deceased woman.
It's shameful what the media is doing IMO
Her poor family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members