GUILTY NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still think they had a consensual relationship because LE seem firm on that. Quarantine in 2020 brought out a lot of problems for married couples and perhaps OG felt something was lacking in her relationship and liked the attention that DB was giving her. I think she saw the creepy side of him too at some point and was able to see it wasn’t truly love and ended things eventually.

I know some people made weird remarks about vanity and social media posts. While I don’t think posting on social media makes someone vain, I do think some people do it at periods where they are unhappy and seek validation from likes and comments. Someone like DB who would comment lovey things could make you feel good..for a little bit.
In the presser, LE was a little elusive about a relationship, I thought. How would LE know for sure unless something in the texts said it. When it first happened some people spoke to the press, but people are prone to jump to conclusions. Educationally they were not not the same level, socially...a whole different universe. Did he really think she would leave a very handsome, polished, wealthy husband to live in near proverty?

I agree. Especially after reading about how he treated the baristas in the coffee shop, and his really bizarre behavior. Giving them jewelry, writing songs and notes, and putting them in the tip jar. How do we really know there was a two-year affair?
During the press release today they seemed very specific about that.

In the presser, LE was a little elusive about a relationship, I thought. How would LE know for sure unless something in the texts said it. When it first happened some people spoke to the press, but people are prone to jump to conclusions. Educationally they were not not the same level, socially...a whole different universe. Did he really think she would leave a very handsome, polished, wealthy husband to live in near proverty?

Money isn’t everything. And between child support and maintenance, it’s doubtful she’d be living in poverty if she left her husband. I don’t think she ever intended to leave her husband for this guy, but speaking in general terms, I don’t think it’s so unreasonable for a well-off middle aged woman to start to value passion and an emotional connection more than they value money. It’s exactly what my husbands ex wife decided. My husband is an amazing and successful man, but I guess the passion was long gone and she needed an emotional connection more than stability at that point. It happens.

I still think they had a consensual relationship because LE seem firm on that. Quarantine in 2020 brought out a lot of problems for married couples and perhaps OG felt something was lacking in her relationship and liked the attention that DB was giving her. I think she saw the creepy side of him too at some point and was able to see it wasn’t truly love and ended things eventually.

I know some people made weird remarks about vanity and social media posts. While I don’t think posting on social media makes someone vain, I do think some people do it at periods where they are unhappy and seek validation from likes and comments. Someone like DB who would comment lovey things could make you feel good..for a little bit.
Respectfully, to me, it doesn't make much more sense. Her garbage would have been the absolute worst place he could dump his bloody boots. His garbage would be the second worst place he could dump them. Of all the trash cans he walked by between her house and his, but he decided to take them home with him. You can't make up some of the stupid things this guy did. JMO

Unless someone can confirm any intimate relationship I’m inclined to think he is making it up just so he can portray a fantasy that he is a desired catch. He has real issues based on his coffee shop behavior. Anyone acting like that isn’t going to score many sincere relationships.

He most likely was doing the same thing to Gaal and was angry that she wasn’t interested.

I’d like to know if she ever responded to his comments on FB.

No way I believe she was having an intimate relationship with this guy. I was shocked when I saw his picture. Everybody said she was sweet and kind. People like that often have a hard time being rude, and some guys don't brush off easily. He strikes me as the type and most likely wanted to rub salt in the wound of her husband by making it sound as though he were her true love. This guy is dumber than dirt and looks like dirt, too. Just can't envision this on any level.
RBBM.

There are lots of differing opinions. Ever heard the saying "Opposites attract"? :) I find it possible. But just because I find it possible doesn't mean I believe 100% that it happened. I'm keeping an open mind about it. :)

Just read about David Bonola. He comes off as a creep.

His demeanor being matter of the fact as being questioned by NYPD makes me think he is a psychopath.

Last edited:
Unless someone can confirm any intimate relationship I’m inclined to think he is making it up just so he can portray a fantasy that he is a desired catch. He has real issues based on his coffee shop behavior. Anyone acting like that isn’t going to score many sincere relationships.

He most likely was doing the same thing to Gaal and was angry that she wasn’t interested.

I’d like to know if she ever responded to his comments on FB.

Log into Facebook | Facebook - she replied to his comment, but it doesnt seem like a flirty exchange or anything imo

He is a murderer. He seems a bit “off” and unable to pick up on social cues based on some of the reports in MSM. But I don’t really get it why people are insisting that there’s no way they had any form of relationship. Yes, MSM reports were a hot mess the past few days. But it was reported that they had a relationship even before he talked to LE. So if the relationship was all made up in his head, how did LE know about it before they talked to him?

No way I believe she was having an intimate relationship with this guy. I was shocked when I saw his picture. Everybody said she was sweet and kind. People like that often have a hard time being rude, and some guys don't brush off easily. He strikes me as the type and most likely wanted to rub salt in the wound of her husband by making it sound as though he were her true love. This guy is dumber than dirt and looks like dirt, too. Just can't envision this on any level.
I agree. Someone besides this nutcase is going to have to say there was an affair before I believe it. She may have felt pity for him... He is a serious looser. Fake stuff on Facebook. Hardly a rock star. Yuck

I think that article about the "get a new handyman" note is very ambiguously worded.

It's a note on the refrigerator, so it just seemed to me like a reminder OG had left herself. Although I would have been anxious, in her shoes, to call much attention to the handyman at all in case her family wondered why she wanted to replace him.

However, looking at it as many of you are, is it in fact that Bonola wrote the note? Which would certainly not only be an unnecessary revenge note with her lying dead, but planting his own evidence and spotlighting himself as the suspect.

My impression is still that it was a reminder to herself, something that needed to be done when she came home from her planned trip with her family.

The police know, of course, because her family knows if she wrote it or not. We will know eventually.

I agree. Someone besides this nutcase is going to have to say there was an affair before I believe it. She may have felt pity for him... He is a serious looser. Fake stuff on Facebook. Hardly a rock star. Yuck
A reporter asked specifically during the press release about the nature of the relationship. The response was that it was of an intimate nature, on-again-off-again for about 2 years. “Intimate nature” implied to me that it was mutual, or at least for part of the time. Otherwise I’d guess they would just say he was pursuing or stalking her?? IMO.

Edit- found the link, am listening again now. It’s around 4:50 that the question is asked.
Press release

Last edited:
I just do not understand why some people continue to refuse to believe that this poor woman could possibly have had any kind of relationship with the handyman murderer, despite the definitive statement from LE that there was one, and assume that LE is just taking his word for it. That isn't how they work. If they did not have some evidence that there was or had been an intimate relationship, they would have either said nothing, or said Bonola claims...if you don't believe that statement from them, why would you believe any others?

The article below, and several others, were reporting TWO DAYS AGO that LE were looking to speak to a handyman that they thought had been having an affair with OG and had access to the house. They had apparently good enough information to believe that then, and I highly doubt that DB called them just to tell them the news, "oh yeah, we are in a relationship", so it seems, at a minimum, that the relationship wasn't just in his head. It clearly was in someone else's too, and may have been known by at least a few of her close friends or confidants, perhaps even her husband. Did the relationship mean more to him than it did to her? Entirely likely, I believe, but to acknowledge she may have had some type of fling or emotional or physical relationship is not sullying her name or memory. It is merely piecing together what may have happened, how and why. JMO

Cops want to question a former handyman lover of slain Queens mom Orsolya Gaal who had intimate knowledge of her home — including where the family kept a spare key, The Post has learned.

The man, who has not yet been formally identified as a person of interest or suspect in the gruesome slaying, is believed to have had a romantic relationship with the 51-year-old married mother of two before the affair went south, law enforcement sources said.

Ex-handyman lover sought by cops in NYC mom Orsolya Gaal's slaying: sources (nypost.com)

Last edited:
What an awful situation for her husband. His wife is murdered, he possibly just found out she was having affairs (im referencing the statement that she had been talking to three different men at the time of the murder)...that is so much to have to cope with at one time, and while caring for the two kids...I hope he has friends and family available.

Very terrifying how violent people can become, because in an affair you get the "best" of each other- no every day drudgery that comes with everyday relationships. Hard to know what that person is actually like.

In this horror of horrors, I'm glad no one in the family was involved. It would be 100x worse if someone in OG's family committed the crime. At least there's something to be thankful for, along with the youngest son not being harmed (physically), and the other 2 family members + pet away from the house.

And when this story first came out, many (I'm not referencing here) assumed not only had the husband arranged it, but the son was in on it too.

I do not understand why some people continue to refuse to believe that this poor murdered woman could possibly have had any kind of relationship with the handyman murderer, despite statement from LE that there was one, and assume that LE is just taking his word for it.

This is the difference between investigators and people on the web. Investigators don't project their own feelings if 2 people could be involved or not. They go where evidence leads them. They don't take everything as truth, they gather evidence.

They don't decide there's "no possible way" the victim could ever give the killer the time of day. They know more than we do, and if there is evidence of an on again/off again intimate relationship, then that's what it was, even if other people can't believe or accept it.

I trust the professional detectives in the case to figure out what all was going on.

I do not understand why some people continue to refuse to believe that this poor murdered woman could possibly have had any kind of relationship with the handyman murderer, despite statement from LE that there was one, and assume that LE is just taking his word for it. That isn't how they work. If they did not have some evidence that there was or had been a physical relationship, I have to believe they would have either said nothing, or said Bonola claims...if you don't believe that statement from them, why would you believe any others?

The article below, and several others, were reporting TWO DAYS AGO that LE were looking to speak to a handyman that they thought had been having an affair with OG and had access to the house. They had apparently good enough information to believe that then, and I highly doubt that DB called them just to tell them the news, "oh yeah, we are in a relationship", so it seems, at a minimum, that the relationship wasn't just in his head. It clearly was in someone else's too, and may have been known by at least a few of her close friends or confidants, perhaps even her husband. Did the relationship mean more to him than it did to her? Entirely likely, I believe, but to acknowledge she may have had some type of fling or emotional or physical relationship is not sullying her name or memory. It is merely piecing together what may have happened, how and why. JMO

Cops want to question a former handyman lover of slain Queens mom Orsolya Gaal who had intimate knowledge of her home — including where the family kept a spare key, The Post has learned.

The man, who has not yet been formally identified as a person of interest or suspect in the gruesome slaying, is believed to have had a romantic relationship with the 51-year-old married mother of two before the affair went south, law enforcement sources said.

Ex-handyman lover sought by cops in NYC mom Orsolya Gaal's slaying: sources (nypost.com)
You are right. It's just so crazy to picture that beautiful woman with a guy like him.... He looks homeless. Talk about different worlds. There are guys like him on every corner here. Nutcases you don't dare to make eye contact with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo
Back