NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly someone has a vendetta against this family and knew the mom's schedule. May have even stalked this family to know that the men were out of the house. But smart enough to not be seen clearly on any cameras or spotted by anyone and not leave any evidence but a blood trail.

In re the "revenge" angle: Ms. Gaal wasn't an attorney, was she? Was she a juror in a case where the accused ended up in jail? If that were the case, why threaten the family and not all the other jurors? Also, if it was a crime in her native country, would that person have easily entered the US?

It seems like there is something very personal about this crime. She didn't even change her clothes after going out...and this was very late at night. So she probably died hours before she was taken out of the house.

In re the "revenge" angle: Ms. Gaal wasn't an attorney, was she? Was she a juror in a case where the accused ended up in jail? If that were the case, why threaten the family and not all the other jurors? Also, if it was a crime in her native country, would that person have easily entered the US?

It seems like there is something very personal about this crime. She didn't even change her clothes after going out...and this was very late at night. So she probably died hours before she was taken out of the house.
agreed, even sent a threatening text to the husband

If the killer walked to the home, there is most likely video of those actions whether on the same route they took the bag or another. I am sure they already have video of her returning home with the ability to note if she was in the car alone or with someone. If they have an alarm system, they will be able to tell what code was used to enter and when as well as which door and when she was removed from the home. If rooms have sensors (and many systems do have them now for each room) they will know her movements in the home and other movements inside the home. I don't think it will be long before they have a suspect and have them in custody.

Every picture is of her... <modsnip - we don't know that>

I wonder who told police that she "actually went on a date" that night?? Did the 13 year old tell police that?

I am sitting back and waiting for more information, but I agree with everyone, the person wheeling the bag does not look like a man she would have had an affair with. The person's stature is small. The way the police word that the 13 year old did not leave the house overnight also seems like a strange way to word it.

<modsnip - off topic>

I will await further information, but there are many things that make me go hmmmm with this case. So very sad! Such anger shown in the killing! Very personal killing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I look at the still pics of the suspect with the hockey bag I think the suspect is wearing the hockey gear that was probably in the bag. Look at the shoulder angle. This is just crazy. It really looks like a kid to me. That is not a full grown adult and they are wearing shoulder pads.

I see a possible backpack? MOO

The more I look at the still pics of the suspect with the hockey bag I think the suspect is wearing the hockey gear that was probably in the bag. Look at the shoulder angle. This is just crazy. It really looks like a kid to me. That is not a full grown adult and they are wearing shoulder pads.
I thought the same thing. Unless it’s the photo angle, the person looks on the smaller side.

the person in images shown dragging the bag appears to me to be carrying something about the size of a laptop or laptop case. It doesn't appear to be a weapon to me. I am undecided on sex or age or perpetrator. The image is too grainy for me to get a feel. Have we heard if there is anything at all missing from the home?
I’ve looked and looked so many times at the image. No matter how many times and at what angle, it appears to me as well as tho the person is carrying a laptop or similar and also appears like there is a jacket slung over what would be their left shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member