NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I realize this isn't the right thread to continue discussion regarding LISK, but I'm curious as to why law enforcement believes this to be the case? Something must be leading them to conclude that.... Just because there have been no other homicides?

Yes, it should be discussed on that thread. I was told they were on to him,he knew it, and then he committed suicide. As for Patricia I'm going to see if there's anymore mentioned in Newsday. I might even make a call to the paper,but I'm not sure that I'll get anywhere.

Luvrosco----I had heard that about LISK as well----- LE was closing in and he killed himself-----

By the way I love the "cawfee" in your user name. My nieces who live in MD were just making fun of my husband and me for pronouncing it that way. Yes, I think it's true,but when I mentioned it some time ago on the LISK thread there were many who disagreed. So what do most think about Patricia here? I saw some posts that some think she's voluntary missing.

Wow! I just saw this and I also live on Long Island. I'm just 20 minutes north of her town of Bay Shore. I haven't seen anything at all recently in the papers or local TV station. Have they ever found her car?

BBM. No, they never found her car.

I haven't been able to keep up on this case lately. My question is for anyone that wants to answer it.
Do you think she is still with us?

By the way I love the "cawfee" in your user name. My nieces who live in MD were just making fun of my husband and me for pronouncing it that way. Yes, I think it's true,but when I mentioned it some time ago on the LISK thread there were many who disagreed. So what do most think about Patricia here? I saw some posts that some think she's voluntary missing.

I haven't been able to keep up on this case lately. My question is for anyone that wants to answer it.
Do you think she is still with us?

I don't believe she is voluntarily missing and I don't believe she is still with us.
IMO a man is involved. Either new, or, from her past. Just my gut.

I honestly thinks it's really hard to tell at this point. :/

As far as her Facebook is concerned...
Unless it's all hidden on her profile (only friends can view it), I find it strange that no one has mentioned anything about her missing. Usually there's at least a comment or two on a profile pic saying how the person is missed or something of that nature... Jmo

I checked out local missing sites and there is just a mention of when she went missing and a brief description of her which we've all seen. No recent updates. Sad.

As far as her Facebook is concerned...
Unless it's all hidden on her profile (only friends can view it), I find it strange that no one has mentioned anything about her missing. Usually there's at least a comment or two on a profile pic saying how the person is missed or something of that nature... Jmo

Check out the November 5th photo--some comments are written there.

Luvrosco--your post at #423---ty!!! lol I had heard the thing about LISK from a few sources--bartender who is a true crime junkie and a couple of retired LE-----I think Patricia left initially of her accord but something happened--maybe a date gone bad???? I always wonder at the "mechanics" (for lack of a better word" of things such as were bills up to date, groceries in the fridge, mail inside and sorted--day to day living things.......wondered how much if any was done--tells me if someone had plans to return

The fact that her car hasn't been found makes me uneasy------scary thing about Long Island is that there are many, many places to hide a body----even on the side of the LIE--lot of snow has been plowed and piled upon piled

"Everything makes no sense. She never said anything was wrong,” D’Amato said.
Suffolk County police have been trying to trace her steps from the restaurant, but didn’t offer any details on the investigation into her disappearance.

Friends told Gold that Cabrera never mentioned having any recent problems.
“She was happy.
She was a working woman. She had to take care of her daughter,” Wilkins said.

BBM

These comments don't have a ring of foul play. IMO sounds like her friends feel she is voluntarily missing.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/01...ay-after-christmas-grips-bay-shore-community/

K
Luvrosco--your post at #423---ty!!! lol I had heard the thing about LISK from a few sources--bartender who is a true crime junkie and a couple of retired LE-----I think Patricia left initially of her accord but something happened--maybe a date gone bad???? I always wonder at the "mechanics" (for lack of a better word" of things such as were bills up to date, groceries in the fridge, mail inside and sorted--day to day living things.......wondered how much if any was done--tells me if someone had plans to return

The fact that her car hasn't been found makes me uneasy------scary thing about Long Island is that there are many, many places to hide a body----even on the side of the LIE--lot of snow has been plowed and piled upon piled

Absolutely, there are lots of places. I live in Kings Park and my husband and I go walking in the psyc. hospital grounds and I would always say that to him. As you said especially with all the snow.

K

Absolutely, there are lots of places. I live in Kings Park and my husband and I go walking sometimes in the psyc. hospital grounds and I would always say that to him. As you said especially with all the snow. The thing that. Concerns me is that she has a daughter. Who is taking care of that poor child.mShe must be devastated. It's frustrating not getting any updates on News12 or Newsday.

good point on that-----again-here I go---Does anyone have health-care proxy or guardianship for her daughter?????? Rent/mortgage for her home, insurance...........hhmmmmmmmmm......Patricia had asked for a couple/few days off from Mama's and had the week from her first job ( company closes for the week)......so IMO she had something planned......maybe it was a date that went bad or she had planned a mini-vacation for herself or with someone?? Havng a medical procedure maybe?--thats totally MOO-have not read or head about Patricia having anythging like that--

L
good point on that-----again-here I go---Does anyone have health-care proxy or guardianship for her daughter?????? Rent/mortgage for her home, insurance...........hhmmmmmmmmm......Patricia had asked for a couple/few days off from Mama's and had the week from her first job ( company closes for the week)......so IMO she had something planned......maybe it was a date that went bad or she had planned a mini-vacation for herself or with someone?? Havng a medical procedure maybe?--thats totally MOO-have not read or head about Patricia having anythging like that--
Just not hearing any news is frustrating. The fact that she asked for time off is telling. Was it just to spend time with her daughter or like you said a mini- vacation? You think she'd tell her daughter if she planned to go anywhere though. She would have had to make child care arrangements. I'm hoping with all the snow melt that her body isn't discovered. Where the heck is her car?

Exactly----she would have told her daughter where she was going and doing-------and logically something that doesn't involve her daughter so she was not with Patricia----her computer was gone thru by LE and her phone records I will assume--------

"Everything makes no sense. She never said anything was wrong,” D’Amato said.
Suffolk County police have been trying to trace her steps from the restaurant, but didn’t offer any details on the investigation into her disappearance.

Friends told Gold that Cabrera never mentioned having any recent problems.
“She was happy.
She was a working woman. She had to take care of her daughter,” Wilkins said.

BBM

These comments don't have a ring of foul play. IMO sounds like her friends feel she is voluntarily missing.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/01...ay-after-christmas-grips-bay-shore-community/

I think it rings the opposite....that she had no problems to run from and was responsible,happy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back