NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
possible that Patricia's car is out of state? Maybe in NJ or up in Westchester-----someplace where she would not be thought of as MP?
Anything is possible as long as it doesn't become the attention of LE,who would know she was missing. The lack of family involvement whether through news media or social media has me feeling that there is more to this. I mean ,she is an attractive woman who disappeared leaving a young child behind ......and nothing from LE ,no follow up by Newsday (local paper) or NEWS 12. We really don't have any other local cases like this that would cause this story to be buried..

Anything is possible as long as it doesn't become the attention of LE,who would know she was missing. The lack of family involvement whether through news media or social media has me feeling that there is more to this. I mean ,she is an attractive woman who disappeared leaving a young child behind ......and nothing from LE ,no follow up by Newsday (local paper) or NEWS 12. We really don't have any other local cases like this that would cause this story to be buried..

Which tells me they know more than the public does.

As a Suffolk County resident I don't understand why no one has been made aware of this. I can only suspect that the police believe there is no threat to the public at large. I feel terrible that this woman disappeared and no one seems to care. I was curious if the skeletal remains that were found in Setauket, NY in March would be identified. There still appears to me no identification or information on the sex of the person who died. Are there any updates on either case?

I feel that SCPD feels she is out of their jurisdiction and that she was not in danger as far as they are concerned.

The odd part is she left her daughter behind and to not either divulge where she was going or had the family sworn to secrecy for whatever reason is another scenario.

Probably either second hand info or nobody followed up on the case,media wise.

Did you talk to her personally Luvrosco? I mean how do you know for sure? IMHO

She is back in her home country. She is safe.

Kind of odd then that there has been no activity on her Facebook whatsoever since the day she disappeared back in Dec 26, 2014.
Her normal FB activity was that she posted VERY often, so that is kind of odd right?

https://www.facebook.com/patricia.cabrera.716

Luvrosco could you please explain how you know she is back in her home country ?

FWIW, she isn't listed in NaMus.

Perhaps a local could verify with LE whether or not Patricia is still missing?

Did you talk to her personally Luvrosco? I mean how do you know for sure? IMHO

Yes, Luvrosco. Please provide an msm link or become a verified insider on this case and share what you know. Hard to believe she would abandon her daughter, leaving her with no parent.

Since there has never been an update, and the location is less than a mile from where she lived:

Suffolk County Police Homicide Squad detectives are investigating the discovery of skeletal remains in Brentwood on Friday.
The human remains were found in a wooded area west of Emjay Boulevard and north of the Long Island Railroad tracks.
The unidentified remains were taken to the Office of the Suffolk County Medical Examiner.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Homicide Squad at 631-852-6392 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.

https://www.facebook.com/Long-Island-Crime-Stoppers-182189858550986/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

I will be shocked if it's her. A WS member had a connection to LE and had sent me a PM back in 2015 that she was in her home country and safe. I think she contacted me because I also live on Long Island in Suffolk county. I have no reason to think she wasn't telling the truth. I didn't think it was appropriate to link a PM.

I will be shocked if it's her. A WS member had a connection to LE and had sent me a PM back in 2015 that she was in her home country and safe. I think she contacted me because I also live on Long Island in Suffolk county. I have no reason to think she wasn't telling the truth. I didn't think it was appropriate to link a PM.

I heard that, as well. However, she is still listed as missing with SCPD AND her family's FB does not mention that she went back to her country.

Either way, this location is a stone's throw away from her home. So...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back