NY NY - Patrick Alford, 7, Brooklyn, 22 Jan 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the same source mentioned above...
http://www.silive.com/news/advance/index.ssf?/base/news/1265196610230770.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

According to an ACS report obtained by the Advance, Ms. Rodriguez "begged" a caseworker to place her son with his father, Patrick Alford Sr., after she was stripped of custody of Patrick; her 5-year-old daughter, Jailene Alford, and her 4-year-old daughter, Jennifer Yarborough, in the wake of her arrest for shoplifting Dec. 26.

Isn't the law the same in NY on family court case records ?
If so, whoever released the report needs to be fired.

From the same source mentioned above...
http://www.silive.com/news/advance/index.ssf?/base/news/1265196610230770.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

According to an ACS report obtained by the Advance, Ms. Rodriguez "begged" a caseworker to place her son with his father, Patrick Alford Sr., after she was stripped of custody of Patrick; her 5-year-old daughter, Jailene Alford, and her 4-year-old daughter, Jennifer Yarborough, in the wake of her arrest for shoplifting Dec. 26.

Isn't the law the same in NY on family court case records ?
If so, whoever released the report needs to be fired.

I wonder where Patrick, Sr. has been all these weeks? From what I can see, not making public pleas in connection with the search for his son.

I suppose this arrest is unconstitutional too?

Why no. Did I say that ?
Since I didn't, it seems like you're trying to attack me personally.

Apparently there was some evidence for THIS arrest. She had a $500 bond and we don't know the facts. I also don't think this media source is very credible.
However, I'm pretty sure I found Noelly's myspace and she is no class act either.
There's no rule book that says only class acts can be parents.
If she's worried about a guy when her son is missing, that's disturbing and tacky. I'll wait to pass judgement until I know more.

Oh my! JR needs to be thinking about her son and NOT some other 'man.' If the dude wants to go play with Ms. Lopez, let him go. There are much more important things at stake here.

What do we know about Patrick's daddy? Anything? I am hoping, against hope, that JR did not really tell lies about the dad's girlfriend, although it sounds like she did :(

I hate people who lie in court. Makes it hard for a judge to make the right decision and then others pay the price. And in this case, it appears Patrick is paying the price. :(

I hope he is with his daddy, safe and sound. And if he is not, then I hope he comes home, like NOW!

Salem

West Brighton mom jailed over missing boy now arrested in street-corner fight

The West Brighton mother who spent three weeks behind bars over her missing 7-year-old son was locked up again -- this time for allegedly fighting a Mariners Harbor woman.

Interesting. The bio mom gets into a street brawl with a woman from the Mariner's Harbor section of Staten Island. In an earlier article cited by Idaho4, the boy's scent was picked up near a man's home that I thought lived in that section of SI (post #110 of this thread):

http://wcbstv.com/local/brooklyn.boy.search.2.1450832.html

gets more twisted as time goes by, does it not?

Oh my! JR needs to be thinking about her son and NOT some other 'man.' If the dude wants to go play with Ms. Lopez, let him go. There are much more important things at stake here.

What do we know about Patrick's daddy? Anything? I am hoping, against hope, that JR did not really tell lies about the dad's girlfriend, although it sounds like she did :(

I hate people who lie in court. Makes it hard for a judge to make the right decision and then others pay the price. And in this case, it appears Patrick is paying the price. :(

I hope he is with his daddy, safe and sound. And if he is not, then I hope he comes home, like NOW!

Salem

I guess the guy's name was 'Dwayne'. Wonder if it could be her youngest baby's daddy, reportedly Duan ?

What does not an arrest charge mean ?

PL 240.26 01 Violation, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description Harassment 2nd- Phy Contact
PL 240.30 1A
**TOP CHARGE** A Misdemeanor, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description Aggravated Harassment-2nd Deg
PL 120.00 01 A Misdemeanor, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description Aslt W/int Causes Phys Injury

maybe, and I say maybe, the judge wanted to know the whereabouts of Patrick Sr. and when bio mom refused the judge held her in contempt. You know, she wanted the kids to be with Sr when she got arrested (and knew full well where he lived) but when Jr. disappeared, she may have feigned ignorance of Sr.'s address.

Interesting. The bio mom gets into a street brawl with a woman from the Mariner's Harbor section of Staten Island. In an earlier article cited by Idaho4, the boy's scent was picked up near a man's home that I thought lived in that section of SI (post #110 of this thread):

http://wcbstv.com/local/brooklyn.boy.search.2.1450832.html

gets more twisted as time goes by, does it not?

The man from the Mariner's Harbor section of Staten Island's name was Omar Ford. The guy they were apparently fighting over this time was Dwayne.

im totally lost

at least they have something tangible to hold her on this time

The man from the Mariner's Harbor section of Staten Island's name was Omar Ford. The guy they were apparently fighting over this time was Dwayne.

True. It might offer some explanation, though, as to why Patrick's scent was picked up in that neighborhood if she was there to see Dwayne. Omar said he did not know the kid. Dwayne might be a neighbor or relative of Omar's or something like that.

Where's Patrick ?
Is any other source covering this case ??
http://www.silive.com/news/advance/index.ssf?/base/news/126650702963330.xml&coll=1

Public defender Zoe Mair told Judge Desmond Green that Ms. Lopez "attacked my client" by hitting Ms. Rodriguez in the shoulder and poking a hole in her coat.

Is this standard procedure ? I get the impression her attorney doesn't think so.
--Ms. Mair added that police from the North Shore's 120th Precinct called Ms. Rodriguez to the St. George stationhouse "under the pretext of a video," then arrested her when she arrived.

This seemed like an about face..
Last week, with Patrick still nowhere to be found, ACS attorney Joan Baim withdrew the agency's application to lock up Ms. Rodriguez again, telling the judge, "the mother has cooperated fully" with police and ACS.

Where's Patrick ?
Is any other source covering this case ??
http://www.silive.com/news/advance/index.ssf?/base/news/126650702963330.xml&coll=1

Public defender Zoe Mair told Judge Desmond Green that Ms. Lopez "attacked my client" by hitting Ms. Rodriguez in the shoulder and poking a hole in her coat.

Is this standard procedure ? I get the impression her attorney doesn't think so.
--Ms. Mair added that police from the North Shore's 120th Precinct called Ms. Rodriguez to the St. George stationhouse "under the pretext of a video," then arrested her when she arrived.

This seemed like an about face..
Last week, with Patrick still nowhere to be found, ACS attorney Joan Baim withdrew the agency's application to lock up Ms. Rodriguez again, telling the judge, "the mother has cooperated fully" with police and ACS.

of course her lawyers are going to say she fully cooperated. Lawyers say their clients are innocent. Others say their clients are terribly injured. you get the picture. Not that the lawyers are lying, they are doing a job to advocate on behalf of their client so they always put the best spin on it.

of course her lawyers are going to say she fully cooperated. Lawyers say their clients are innocent. Others say their clients are terribly injured. you get the picture. Not that the lawyers are lying, they are doing a job to advocate on behalf of their client so they always put the best spin on it.

That wasn't her attorney that said she was cooperating.
Which is why I said it was an about face.

It was ACS attorney who works for the state.

That wasn't her attorney that said she was cooperating.
Which is why I said it was an about face.

It was ACS attorney who works for the state.

my mistake. thanks for pointing that out Chicana.

i really dont care who's behind it.......just fiind patrick, that's all that matters. obviously his mom has issues, but that still doesnt make her guilty.

one of the articles mentioned that he was possibly with family in either Florida or Baltimore. I'd love to know who those relatives are. Her side of the family? Patrick Sr's?

Still nothing on this sweet boy? Somehow has got to know something! Praying for patricks return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member