NY NY - Patrick Alford, 7, Brooklyn, 22 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just checking in on some of our 'lost boys' today - Patrick, you are not forgotten.

coming by to show some solidarity. Patrick is not one of my cases but I have a couple of Patricks of my own whose threads u will always be haunting, whose little faces I am always looking for in kids I see in as I move through my day.

What would he look like?

Love to those who stay dedicated to a case such as this.

148105_550386349626_4553633_n.jpg

I still think that foster mom knows something. Apparently, from SheWho's link above, the court thought so at one point too:

Ms. Rodriguez was jailed a week later by a Family Court judge who believed she was involved in Patrick's disappearance. She was released after several days when the city Administration for Children's Services determined that was not the case.

I wonder if LE ever thoroughly searched her house?

Salem

I still think that foster mom knows something. Apparently, from SheWho's link above, the court thought so at one point too:

Ms. Rodriguez was jailed a week later by a Family Court judge who believed she was involved in Patrick's disappearance. She was released after several days when the city Administration for Children's Services determined that was not the case.

I wonder if LE ever thoroughly searched her house?

Salem

Ms. Rodriguez (Jennifer) is Patrick's mother. His foster mom's name is Librada Moran.

They lived in a very large apartment complex. I'm not sure how thoroughly it was searched. But I do recall reading that every resident was interviewed.

Thinking of Patrick. He should be carving pumpkins, scooping out the guts and making a silly design. He should be deciding on his costume for this Halloween and what candy he can't wait to get. :(

Police Vow 'No Stone Left Unturned'

Inside a Queens classroom taken over by the New York Police Department, the last-known images of Avonte Oquendo play on a silent loop, watched each day by officers searching for the missing autistic teenager. They take notes, are briefed by top-ranking NYPD officials and then fan out across the city in one of the most expansive searches for a missing person in the city's history.

[snip]

The search has called to mind the sprawling efforts to find missing children such as Patrick Alford, the 7-year-old who disappeared in the East New York section of Brooklyn in 2010, and Leiby Kletzky, the 8-year-old who went missing in Borough Park, Brooklyn, in 2011. Patrick hasn't been found; Leiby was kidnapped and murdered.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304410204579143952149811772

Still wondering where you are. We so want to find you, Patrick.

PS: have to update my signature -- one of my little helpers, Coquette, died.

Not sure if I'll be around tomorrow, so I wanted to swing in and wish Patrick a very happy 11th birthday and a happy Thanksgiving.

Patrick's daddy is doing a vigil tomorrow night in NY. Please light a candle for him wherever you are.

thanksgiving_birthday_greeting_card-r639e960246934983b672d48f80a7caab_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg
candle_flame_2.jpg

Will light a candle for Patrick tomorrow night - still have hope that you will be found.

Eight Cold Cases That Still Haunt the NYPD

Disappearance of a Foster Child
After questioning some 14,000 people, NYPD detectives still can’t figure out what happened to Patrick Kennedy Alford Jr., the Staten Island boy who took out the garbage and never came home. Alford was living with foster parents in East New York at the time of his disappearance in 2010. His family members were initially suspected of snatching him back.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/10/eight-cold-cases-that-still-haunt-the-nypd.html

Yesterday was so busy I didn't get a chance to come on and post, but I was thinking about Patrick all day.

It's now been 4 years since Lil' P disappeared. He would be 11 years old.

Attachments

• patrick 4 years.jpg
    patrick 4 years.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 25

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members