NY NY - Patrick Alford, 7, Brooklyn, 22 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Came to check on Patrick and just say he's in my thoughts. It's been longer than usual and I was so glad to read about the reward and the mentions of Patrick when the Ethan Patz case was (or is being) reviewed. Thanks to all who keep the rest of us informed.

Police Commissioner Reminds New Yorkers Of 2010 Missing Child Case

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly drew attention Tuesday to the missing child case of Patrick Alford, who was last seen in Brooklyn in January 2010.

More: http://statenisland.ny1.com/content...eminds-new-yorkers-of-2010-missing-child-case

Ray Kelly Hopes Etan Patz Case Will Help Cops Find Patrick Alford

Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly briefly called attention to another missing boy on Tuesday in the hopes that recent developments in the Etan Patz case could be useful in the search for Patrick Alford, who disappeared from his Brooklyn foster home in 2010.

[snip]

"We've had multiple air and sea, scuba teams, searches being conducted," Kelly said. "We're not going to give up. We continue to actively investigate this case."

In April, Kelly announced that a $12,000 reward would be offered for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone involved in Alford’s disappearance.

NYPD seeking tips in case of Brooklyn boy missing since 2010

Patrick Kennedy Alford, 7, disappeared January 22, 2010. At about at 9 p.m. he left his foster parents' apartment in East New York, Brooklyn, to take out the garbage. The 4-feet-8-inch tall Patrick has not been seen again by his foster family.

[snip]

The NYPD would not say why it is focusing on Patrick Alford's case as opposed to any other missing child.

More: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18659966/nypd-seeking-tips-in-case-of-brooklyn-boy-missing-since-2010

NYPD seeking tips in case of Brooklyn boy missing since 2010

Patrick Kennedy Alford, 7, disappeared January 22, 2010. At about at 9 p.m. he left his foster parents' apartment in East New York, Brooklyn, to take out the garbage. The 4-feet-8-inch tall Patrick has not been seen again by his foster family.

[snip]

The NYPD would not say why it is focusing on Patrick Alford's case as opposed to any other missing child.

More: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18659966/nypd-seeking-tips-in-case-of-brooklyn-boy-missing-since-2010

Considering that LE is tying Patrick's case with their search in the Etan Patz case suggests to me that LE has gathered some evidence. I'm glad there are some answers for Etan's family. Hoping there will also be answers for Patrick's family; yet, still hoping for a much different outcome.

Thinking of you every day, Patrick!

I don't know but looking at many past cases has me feeling that the foster parents are involved and not tied in with the Patz case. Seen too much with poor foster caregivers who claim all sorts of stuff. Its not impossible that it isn't tied in with Patz but.....i just don't see it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure I see foster parent involvement, although it's possible.

But I'm really not seeing a connection to Etan.

Anything is possible. They are pushing Patrick's case pretty hard when they mention Etan. But it's just odd. I don't know.

City ‘stall’ in kid suit

Lawyers acting for a 7-year-old boy who disappeared from foster care more than two years ago are accusing the Bloomberg administration of refusing to hand over documents in an effort to thwart a lawsuit over the case.

[snip]

He says the “obstruction and delay” tactics impeded a civil suit by the boy’s relatives. Lawyers for the city countered that they’ve already provided thousands of documents.

Pretty much...

bump2.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if we will ever know what happened. :(

I'm not able to get on WS much anymore, but I am always thinking good thoughts for Patrick. He was one of my first 2 missing kids I followed. Patrick, always know that you're loved and not forgotten. Prayers for you and your family.

Fireball Run in Wellsville Monday

Plans for the Fireball Run stop in the village have been ongoing for several weeks and have culminated with events planned at Wellsville High School and the local campus of Alfred State College.

[snip]

The Fireball Run race includes two racers from Allegany County, Bonnie Yox and Nancy Fusco in car #21, a BMW X5. They will display on the car a photo and hand out information about missing child Patrick K. Alford. Since it began in 2007, Fireball Run has aided in the recovery of 38 missing children.

More: http://www.wellsvilledaily.com/news/x1925496316/Fireball-Run-in-Wellsville-Monday

Don't you just see the personality in Patrick's eyes in this picture? Such a handsome young man. I can't believe that he was listed as a runaway.

Yes the personality shines through and it's unbelieveable he wasn't listed as missing-endangered. I think about him so often.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back