NY NY - Port Jervis, Wht/poss HispFem 25-50, 878UFNY, skull on roof, prominent nose, May'06

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry for the following graphic descriptions, but could Port Jervis Jane Doe be the missing head of Dolores Della Penna?

DeloresDellaPenna2.jpg

She disappeared from Philadelphia, and most of her remains were found in South Jersey a few weeks later. It is theorised that Dolores was murdered by bikers because her boyfriend was thought to have stolen drugs from them, and it is believed that her head is/was stashed in the walls of a former clubhouse. I thought, since the skin of her fingertips were cut off to prevent fingerprints to identify the body, could it be plausible that her head was kept for a while (in a clubhouse?), "de-toothed", and disposed off in a safe geographical distance after some time had passed?

CRIME HUNTER: Gruesome cold case murder still chills | Toronto Sun

JMO that's not Dolores.

A MP I remember well, due to her distinct nose, happens to be from New York
upload_2021-4-11_17-41-18.pngupload_2021-4-11_17-41-55.png
Audrey Lyn Nerenberg
Brooklyn, NY on July 15, 1977.
Port Jarvis is 2 hours away.
Some say she went missing from Staten Island, which is 1 hour 50 mins away from port jarvis.

Sorry for the following graphic descriptions, but could Port Jervis Jane Doe be the missing head of Dolores Della Penna?

DeloresDellaPenna2.jpg

She disappeared from Philadelphia, and most of her remains were found in South Jersey a few weeks later. It is theorised that Dolores was murdered by bikers because her boyfriend was thought to have stolen drugs from them, and it is believed that her head is/was stashed in the walls of a former clubhouse. I thought, since the skin of her fingertips were cut off to prevent fingerprints to identify the body, could it be plausible that her head was kept for a while (in a clubhouse?), "de-toothed", and disposed off in a safe geographical distance after some time had passed?

CRIME HUNTER: Gruesome cold case murder still chills | Toronto Sun

Wow! I can see this happening!

@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this Jane Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

I believe this Jane Doe may be Patricia Evans Gomez - Patricia's nose, brow bone, high cheekbones, and jawline strongly resemble the reconstruction.

Patricia Evans Gomez - #MP32348
Missing From: Belvedere, CA
Missing Age: 23
DLC: December 26, 1979
Race/Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Distinctive Physical Features: Both ears are pierced. She has a long, thin "Romanesque" nose.
Circumstances: Gomez was last seen in Belvedere, California on December 26, 1979. Reportedly heading for San Anselmo. No additional details available.
PEGomez.jpeg878UFNY.jpeg

Could this be Tatiana Lupaca missing from New York in 1999? I am helping her daughter try to find her mother who came here from Latvia in 1998 and vanished in 1999.

Could this be Tatiana Lupaca missing from New York in 1999? I am helping her daughter try to find her mother who came here from Latvia in 1998 and vanished in 1999.
I do not see Tatiana listed in Namus. Her daughter needs to list her on Namus or go to the local police and have them do it, it's the only way to make comparisions. Namus

New York has a new law (signed Dec. 2017) to "require law enforcement to enter the most stubborn cases into the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System, or NamUs." Great news, although I'm sure there's a backlog getting the older ones entered. That said, there are no exclusions in NamUs for this UID as of today.

I'm wondering whether this might have been a skull that was legally obtained for educational purposes which then somehow made its way into the hands of the public. Maybe someone put it on the roof as a joke? If the skull came from a body legally donated to science, there wouldn't be a MP to match it with. I just can't think of any reason someone would "display" the skull this way if there were foul play.
Chances are that if the body had been legally donated the teeth would still be there. Tooth removal to stymie ID via dental records is quite common. Take the entire mandible to save a lot of work.

Just an interesting little tidbit about the area. In the mid 80's Reverend Moon, founder of the Unitarian Church,which is considered a cult to most, built a 10 million dollar horse facility for his daughter in Port Jervis The top riders and horses met every year in September there for a week long competition including myself. Every position working at the competition whether it be cleaning the bathrooms, selling food, or cleaning horse poop was filled by a young member of the church. Down the road was the Unitarian Church "camp". It was tons of little run down cottages with an old playground behind a chain link fence with barb wire. Research has told me that members were brainwashed by the church and gave their every last penny to them. Swearing was punishment by death. Could this unidentified woman be a member?

This next part is rumor only but the locals spoke of a group into human sacrifices in the wooded rural areas outside of the town.

Just an interesting little tidbit about the area. In the mid 80's Reverend Moon, founder of the Unitarian Church,which is considered a cult to most, built a 10 million dollar horse facility for his daughter in Port Jervis The top riders and horses met every year in September there for a week long competition including myself. Every position working at the competition whether it be cleaning the bathrooms, selling food, or cleaning horse poop was filled by a young member of the church. Down the road was the Unitarian Church "camp". It was tons of little run down cottages with an old playground behind a chain link fence with barb wire. Research has told me that members were brainwashed by the church and gave their every last penny to them. Swearing was punishment by death. Could this unidentified woman be a member?

This next part is rumor only but the locals spoke of a group into human sacrifices in the wooded rural areas outside of the town.

Ok. Forgive me for taking a little umbrage with your statement that the Unitarian Church is considered a cult. It most definitely is not.

Reverend Moon did not found the Unitarian Church. Reverend Sun Myung Moon founded the Unification Church and the followers were/are referred to as "Moonies". The Unification Church is indeed considered a cult.

Ok. Forgive me for taking a little umbrage with your statement that the Unitarian Church is considered a cult. It most definitely is not.

Reverend Moon did not found the Unitarian Church. Reverend Sun Myung Moon founded the Unification Church and the followers were/are referred to as "Moonies". The Unification Church is indeed considered a cult.
Completely my bad. Got the 2 backwards. Sorry!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back