NY NY - Port Jervis, Wht/poss HispFem 25-50, 878UFNY, skull on roof, prominent nose, May'06

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I just had a thought. I wonder if the skull was the missing head Of Deedah Godrazi

Port Jervis Jane Doe has been unidentified for 18 years today.

It's always hard to tell whether in fact nobody has been excluded, or the list just hasn't been made public.
Are there circumstances under which the list isn't available if you log in? (I'm no expert, so you may very well know something I don't.) Port Jervis is a relatively small municipality, so I wonder if it might be a lack of funding to get the DNA extraction done.

Are there circumstances under which the list isn't available if you log in? (I'm no expert, so you may very well know something I don't.) Port Jervis is a relatively small municipality, so I wonder if it might be a lack of funding to get the DNA extraction done.

The LE agency that owns the profile can mark the exclusions (and other parts of the profile) to be visible only to professional users like LE and medical examiners. This can be done for a variety of reasons--sensitive investigation, privacy, lack of manpower to maintain the listings, and most commonly because they just don't think it's anything the public (us) needs to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back