NY NY - Portland, Woleben Rd, UncFem 15-30, UP85157, in shallow grave, dead for decades, Sep'21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To the sizing issue (apologies, ads won't let me insert multi-quotes):

Sizing can vary a lot even amongst contemporaneous brands / styles. Going back decades adds another layer of possible distortion (from what one might consider sizing today). This link states a size 14 in Jacque & Koko pants as having a 28" waist, for point of reference.

Exclusions for Jane Doe:
Sandra Eckert
Lonene Rogers
Cynthia Bulmer
Sharon Shetcher
Denise Griffin
Kimberly Ratushniak
Terry Slaugenhoupt
Cheryl Cunha
Lucy Fuentes
Erica Franolich
Brianna Maitland
Linda Welshans
Sheryl Ricci
Sharon Pulaski
Josephine Despard
Angela Hudson
Corrie Anderson
Leichia Reilly
Lori Bava
Barbara Shumac
Anjanette Piotrowski

Exclusions for Jane Doe:
Sandra Eckert
Lonene Rogers
Cynthia Bulmer
Sharon Shetcher
Denise Griffin
Kimberly Ratushniak
Terry Slaugenhoupt
Cheryl Cunha
Lucy Fuentes
Erica Franolich
Brianna Maitland
Linda Welshans
Sheryl Ricci
Sharon Pulaski
Josephine Despard
Angela Hudson
Corrie Anderson
Leichia Reilly
Lori Bava
Barbara Shumac
Anjanette Piotrowski
Did you mean Lori Bova?

Searching Missing Persons in the NY counties that are shared by roadways noted in the area where the UID was found, according to Wikipedia (list of Major Roadways in Chautauqua County; pages for respective roadways list the counties of the roadways); using given information for height, age, etc.; leaving off anyone who is an Exclusion -- 26 Results:

Tonnie Lynn Morgan (Westchester County)

Xiomara Rodríguez (Onondoga County)

Deborah Marie Overbaugh (Ulster County)

Margaret Reiley (Onondaga County)

Christine Marie Markey (Madison County)

Elizabeth Guzman

Laura Louise Williams (Ulster County)

Jane A Kelsey (Onondaga County)

Sonya Renee Oliver (Erie County)

Erika Pivkova (Niagara County)

Cynthia Quarles (Erie County)

Debbie Ann Ferris (Albany County)

Helen J Young (Monroe County)

Susan Carol Laimer (Orange County)

Donna Lanford (Rockland County)

Michelle Anne Harris (Tioga County)

Cynthia L Dollinger (Monroe County)

Audrey May Herron

Dominga Tomayo Magpantay (Westchester County)

Sylvia M Burton (Erie County)

Petra L Muhammad (Orange County)

Bambi Lyn Madden (Broome County)

Yolanda Delorve (Rockland County)

Bethanie L Dougherty (Broome County)

Iris Jannette Ocasio Martinez (Erie County)

Koreen Ramp (Erie County)

[Apologies if I missed anyone or made any other error -- it's an overly complicated process on this device, not just simple cut & paste]

More points of reference for J&K sizing:

48" chest is size 22-24

Size 18/20 is 54" bust

52" bust is size 22/24

Obviously, even these numbers aren't all exactly matching. These seem more in alignment (than the pants linked above) with what we might expect from measurements and sizing for this lable, imo. I agree with those above who caution that some people wear loose or baggy clothes. Sometimes people wear clothing that is tight, too -- I don't want to seem sizeist at all. Sometimes a garment is borrowed or worn out of necessity. I myself have worn something off-size because I liked something about a garment but couldn't find my exact fit. My opinion only.

Still wonder about Bonnie Bitwick, but my knowledge of New York geography is lacking:

If Bonnie was indeed pregnant as suggested in some places, a large top might be worn to disguise this? Or to facilitate denial?

Still wonder about Bonnie Bitwick, but my knowledge of New York geography is lacking:

If Bonnie was indeed pregnant as suggested in some places, a large top might be worn to disguise this? Or to facilitate denial?
The top was manufactured in the early '90s, so anyone who disappeared before 1990 can probably be ruled out.

If the woman was a high-risk victim (such as a runaway, a drug abuser, or a prostitute), then she might never have been reported missing.

The sheriff noted that it was through WNY Missing & Unidentified Persons and information that was shared on the Facebook page that police were able to identify one of the two bodies found in September 2021 in the town of Portland

Attachments

• 9B29FA99-0555-4281-B8DC-18E36189A71A.jpeg
    9B29FA99-0555-4281-B8DC-18E36189A71A.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 4
  • AAD81C1D-355E-4E06-9830-2D473BD05559.jpeg
    AAD81C1D-355E-4E06-9830-2D473BD05559.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 4
️I was honored to be a guest ️ on The Murder Sheet Podcast & be interviewed by Kevin Greenlee & Áine Cain Greenlee after they seen Eric Tichy’s article from The Post-Journal shared by the Niagara Gazette️. A special thanks again to our local media for helping us be a voice for our voiceless throughout our WNY community & elevate those voices Nationwide!

I know it’s not Monday-but take a listen anyways-it’ll be worth it!! It doesn’t have to be Monday for me to meddle-as you all well know :

#meddlingonthursdays #wnymissingperson #wnyjanedoes #themurdersheetpodcast #meddlinginmysteriesmurderandmissingonmondayswithmerry #wnymissingandunidentifiedpersons

Ruleouts to date on flyers. Rails for Trails Jane Doe is not any of the reported missing woman from Chautauqua County, NY

Attachments

• 58F8CEF2-A093-43A4-BE1B-FE36CB48417A.jpeg
    58F8CEF2-A093-43A4-BE1B-FE36CB48417A.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 0FFA4E16-1AE6-4745-ABBF-5A03DE5DAFEE.jpeg
    0FFA4E16-1AE6-4745-ABBF-5A03DE5DAFEE.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 9
Rumor has it…Someone was arrested in Buffalo, NY the week of June 20, 2023 for holding a victim against their will/possible rape and the term serial killer was mentioned. Did this DNA come back in the database as dna that could potentially solve other crimes ? The arrest was confirmed to me by local LE stating they are still working the case but nobody is currently being charged with murder as a result yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99
Back