Found Alive NY - Rachael Mattice, 24, Wells, 22 June 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lots of comments about her Mom's statements on the news article. I think it'd be best to not make anymore statements. It's coming across as feeble attempts to excuse the daughter and now blaming LE instead.

https://www.facebook.com/wten.albany

http://news10.com/2016/07/23/rachael-mattices-mom-speaks-out-on-false-report-charge/

I'm discussed with the mothers statements too. We were just discussing how not every missing person gets the attention and
funds for the extensive searches that were invested in RM. but, now, because they're not rich, the LE is making up stories? Maybe this would be a good time for mommy dearest to teach RM some responsibility for her action? The mother should be grateful, and be apologizing to the LE and the public. (IMO)

Does her mother sound like another infamous mother from a few years ago? "Someone's been watching her for a while". Authorities are against her, doesn't want missing groups involved, I believe everything my daughter says, yada, yada.... I was waiting for "mis-truths" and a mysterious Zanny....

Agree. And that's the sad thing.

Because lets say she did steal a small amount of oxy or whatever from wherever.

Her sentence would have been minor

But imo.

Her eyes on that mugshot says uppers or meth like drugs. And not downers like heroin or Oxycodein drugs. Jmo.

So does LE think she was selling or using?

Can you speculate on which drugs she might have supposedly stolen from a sick patient that would be uppers? It's just that I can't think of many uppers being prescribed for seriously ill people. Of course, if true she did steal any, it could have been to sell or trade them.

Does her mother sound like another infamous mother from a few years ago? "Someone's been watching her for a while". Authorities are against her, doesn't want missing groups involved, I believe everything my daughter says, yada, yada.... I was waiting for "mis-truths" and a mysterious Zanny....

Was there GO *advertiser censored*d me accounts set up for RM?

Can you speculate on which drugs she might have supposedly stolen from a sick patient that would be uppers? It's just that I can't think of many uppers being prescribed for seriously ill people. Of course, if true she did steal any, it could have been to sell or trade them.

I would speculate that perhaps she wasn't taking them (clearly too awake-looking for opiates) but may have been selling them to people? (imo)

The only thing I can think of her stealing are drugs like oxy or codeine. I don't think any of her patients were likely to have adderall (or any other uppers I can think of). She might have been stealing to sell or stealing to take - some addicts and users will take whatever is available.

Lots of comments about her Mom's statements on the news article. I think it'd be best to not make anymore statements. It's coming across as feeble attempts to excuse the daughter and now blaming LE instead.

https://www.facebook.com/wten.albany

http://news10.com/2016/07/23/rachael-mattices-mom-speaks-out-on-false-report-charge/
So the sketch drawing of her abductor that police says doesn't exist... Mom believes he is still watching Rachel??
If so she may get coal in Dec.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So the sketch drawing of her abductor that police says doesn't exist... Mom believes he is still watching Rachel??
If so she may get coal in Dec.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

He sees you when you're sleeping. Scary!

Yep, if you look gacked - no help for you.

In all honesty. If you look like like you're geeking. Then that means you are high and can't function on what you think you are saying with the covert mumbling displayed. Lol.

This term is notoriously used on crack heads with the wide eyes and numb mouths. That mumble their words while they think they are making since. They also grind their teeth as they talk as well. Lol. Plus other symptoms. Lol

Same thing though. Lol.

Hugs.

Btw. Rachael mugshot picture says it all. Jmo.

High and speechless while looking like she has something to say of worth besides the bull crap that officers don't want to hear.

rachael-mattice.png

This girl had so many devoted friends that seemed to honestly believe she was missing and in danger. Wonder how they feel finding out it was probably a hoax. Hopefully, they'll stand by her to make sure she gets help and maybe rehab. It's worries me if her mother actually still believes in the santa perp.

I would really like to know where she was.

Relaxing in the sun at some other camp while hundreds of people searched?
I believe, wherever she was, that she wasn't alone the entire two weeks. That means someone else knowingly withheld her location. Who would be invested in her hiding like that?

Relaxing in the sun at some other camp while hundreds of people searched?
I believe, wherever she was, that she wasn't alone the entire two weeks. That means someone else knowingly withheld her location. Who would be invested in her hiding like that?

:giggle: Sometimes I surprise myself and say something profound.

Beware though if you concentrate on my bolded question, you might be going down a twisted path starting with the first allegations of those stolen rx's and someone else involved who felt it necessary to help RM stay hidden. It seems to make no sense though for one time drugs missing. It's all just speculation at this point.

So apparently Rachael is sticking to her story. The mug shot, well she has those half shaved eyebrows that when not filled in makes a girl look..off. also she looks pissed. But here's the thing, she has not been charged with the drug thing (yet), and shes insisting her story is true, I just have to reserve judgement for now. One things clear, if she did lie, she has major issues and making fun of her is kind of sad. So many people that know her best had such sterling things to say about her, And They are all still standing behind her on this. Hmm. I dont know. I think I'll wait it out. I'm just happy shes alive.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This poor girl needs some serious mental health support.

Whoa. A 6 figure search when most missing victims can barely get any help after the mpr is filed?

Was it the news media coverage that made the police bring out the 6 figure search endeavor. Or is this how that county operates.

I guess the nice pictures play a role in anything. From MIke Brown to Rachael Lynn. Jmo.

Because most up to date pictures rarely work for the agenda that the news media want out there. Jmo.

It was the Shania Twain tweet IMO. That's what made it snowball so quick. It put LE on the spot with no choice but to act like that... And now they will have to deal with the scrutiny of everyone saying how much money they wasted...

I agree that I don't think she'd thought it'd get that big but she's a gosh dang adult!!! She doesn't need to be scared to get in trouble, literally the first day she heard about this she could've googled and found out she wouldn't be in trouble!!

I'm all for believing victims stories but it's people like her who make everyone else thing they're lying!! JMO but I expect to see her on Dr. Phil before too long, wouldn't doubt if in the time she had "disappeared" her family was already in contact with the producers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA: LOL. They said cause they're 'poor'!! They have a vacation spot!(idk if it's a house or a trailer or whatever you call it!) IMO that says that in NO WAY are you poor!!! Also wasn't there a 'unapproved account' that was made? Hmm wonder who could've made that [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back