NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been told that Michael Murphy was Burke's partner. Is there anyone who can find more info on Murphy and proof that he was in fact Burke's partner?

"Murphy was investigated by the Suffolk police department in 1998. As part of that, his police car was examined by forensic scientists for the Suffolk County Crime Laboratory. The examination showed wood shavings were found next to the car’s passenger seat, according to a lab report.
The bodies of both women, who worked as prostitutes, were found in wooded areas posed identically - arms above their heads, legs spread and wood chips on their bodies. " Newsday http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...in-23-year-old-killings-in-suffolk-1.13003198

According to what I can tell Lt. Michael S. Murphy is presently with the SCPD and was/is commanding officer of the 6th precinct. How crazy is it that a suspect in Tangredi/McNamee murders is an a position of authority within the SCPD to this day!

I have been told that Michael Murphy was Burke's partner. Is there anyone who can find more info on Murphy and proof that he was in fact Burke's partner?

"Murphy was investigated by the Suffolk police department in 1998. As part of that, his police car was examined by forensic scientists for the Suffolk County Crime Laboratory. The examination showed wood shavings were found next to the car’s passenger seat, according to a lab report.
The bodies of both women, who worked as prostitutes, were found in wooded areas posed identically - arms above their heads, legs spread and wood chips on their bodies. " Newsday http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...in-23-year-old-killings-in-suffolk-1.13003198

According to what I can tell Lt. Michael S. Murphy is presently with the SCPD and was/is commanding officer of the 6th precinct. How crazy is it that a suspect in Tangredi/McNamee murders is an a position of authority within the SCPD to this day!

Seems like a familiar pattern...

2/16 appearance was adjoined/remanded, next appearance is 2/23.

I find it hard to believe :jail: stopped after killiing three women. The killings were vicious. Alot of rage.

I'm not convinced the Bittrolff murders aren't related to LISK. I've heard, although have no idea if it's true, that the JB victims may have had multiple DNA samples on them. Maybe there is more than one killer? I want to know about Vision Ministries. You have a home 4 wayward girls registered to Patti, a strange house for pregnant women that no one is sure if it exists. Isn't is possible that the mother and the toddler came from this home? That post on the slate blog claims JB grew pot, ok that's not a crime but who else do we now know is a grower

I'm not convinced the Bittrolff murders aren't related to LISK. I've heard, although have no idea if it's true, that the JB victims may have had multiple DNA samples on them. Maybe there is more than one killer? I want to know about Vision Ministries. You have a home 4 wayward girls registered to Patti, a strange house for pregnant women that no one is sure if it exists. Isn't is possible that the mother and the toddler came from this home? That post on the slate blog claims JB grew pot, ok that's not a crime but who else do we now know is a grower
It's a ring of men I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I meant to say life on the adjoined/remanded plan. Seems like the trial is taking forever to start.
I said a while ago that the new evidence will allow the defence at least another 6 months to delay. You can bet your bottom dollar its the defence who keep asking for it to be adjourned as they 'need more time to build a defence', unfortunately the prosecution gave them an open door to walk through.

I've always had a feeling that JB could (and i underline could, there is another POI who could be too) be involved in some of the dismemberment killings. But not the GB4 + SG.

Just a personal opinion.

I said a while ago that the new evidence will allow the defence at least another 6 months to delay. You can bet your bottom dollar its the defence who keep asking for it to be adjourned as they 'need more time to build a defence', unfortunately the prosecution gave them an open door to walk through.

I've always had a feeling that JB could (and i underline could, there is another POI who could be too) be involved in some of the dismemberment killings. But not the GB4 + SG.

Just a personal opinion.

Well, interesting development:

Adjourned
Released on Recognizance

That's kind of nuts, yeah? The evidence must have been not as airtight as first thought since the info held back has muddied things.

next appearance 3/20

Well, interesting development:

Adjourned
Released on Recognizance

That's kind of nuts, yeah? The evidence must have been not as airtight as first thought since the info held back has muddied things.

next appearance 3/20

No way!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12