NY - Robert Fisher II charged with the SA and Murder of 3 yr old Girl in Rensselaer 7 July, 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

tlcya

mother daughter sister wife friend paralegal
Reaction score
On July 7 at 7:20 a.m., Rensselaer police alongside the Rensselaer Fire Department and Mohawk Ambulance responded to 1552 Broadway for a report of an unresponsive 3-year-old girl. Upon arrival, EMS performed life saving measures before transporting the child to Albany Medical Center.
Rensselaer police investigating death of a child

A man being held in Rensselaer County jail is accused of raping and killing a 3-year-old child, city police said Friday.

Following an extensive police investigation into a child fatality on July 7, a county grand jury indicted Robert J. Fisher II on the charges of second-degree murder and first-degree rape, Rensselaer city police said in a statement.

Fisher, 33, of Rensselaer, awaits arraignment in Rensselaer County Court on Wednesday morning, police said.
Man charged in death of 3-year-old in Rensselaer, city police say

Police said at the time that while officers were on the scene, Fisher “attempted to gain access to the crime scene and obstruct police operations.” [snip]

Police said the parents of the child were cooperating with the investigation. A source with knowledge of the investigation said Fisher had been in a relationship with the victim’s mother.
https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/rensselaer-man-charged-rape-murder-3-year-old-18266725.php

since the victim hasn't been named in the press I will not do so here but a quick check of the obituaries in that city led me to find her easily. RIP sweet baby girl. Prayers for your parents and your brothers.

I think this thread is for the same case?

TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In Rensselaer County Court on August 2, 33-year-old Robert Fisher pleaded not guilty to the rape and murder of a 3-year-old. He walked into court in handcuffs, facing a full courtroom that included about a dozen first responders.

From the article linked above by @Ebon
Fisher was remanded to the Rensselaer County Sheriff without bail because of his extensive criminal history, including a prior violent felony conviction, multiple misdemeanor convictions, probation violations and a history of failing to appear in court.

Fisher faces 25 years to life in prison

*idk why I check this forum. I’ve been here for only a few minutes and I’ve already had to wipe tears away…
Police and EMS were called to the home on July 7 for a report of a child foaming at the mouth. She later died at the hospital after suffering a "violent homicide as a result of a sexual assault," District Attorney Mary Pat Donnelly said.

Robert's

Next Appearance​

• Date:October 31, 2023
  • Time:10:00 AM
  • Court:Rensselaer County Court
  • Judge:Young, Debra J.
  • Part:CRIMINAL DJY
Welcome

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online