NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Robert Mayer disappeared on June 14, 2013 from Dix Hills, New York. Robert, then 46, left for his job as a local electrician in the early morning hours and has not been seen since. Mayer's wife recalled her last conversation with her husband was on the phone around 9:00 a.m. that day, when they discussed Father's Day plans. His car, a 2004 red Pontiac GTO, was discovered the following night at a nearby train station. Authorities call the search for Robert Mayer an open and active investigation, but few clues have been found in the case.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Depending on state laws, the family would have to petition the court to have the individual declared deceased. The cases I have seem to have been around 3 years.

Is anyone a member of secret closed group facebook group for Rob ? I wonder if it has been reopened since Ida reactivated the search on Long Island Missing ?

People know, just won't talk. I often wonder what is like to harbor a dreadful secret for most if not all of your life, knowing that you could bring closure to a family in pain.
could not agree more my friend....someone/s know and aren't talking......there has been no info or discussion on Long Island....maybe after the PGA tourney Rob will become news again and another search done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back